Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Marrak

Really Good! Keep up the great work!

Sweetcatholic

Terrific support and the app works exactly as promised. Thanks, Adi!

Captgoat

Great app!!! I was trying to find an app that would always get my customers in a buying mood and having the cart follow anywhere on any page is perfect!

Keep up the good work!

Ekr Jewelry Inc

I have to say after installing this app, It's definitely helping my conversion rate by making sure my customers do not lose the checkout bar! Great job guys and I look forward to seeing more features for this app.

Uzo D S

Very nice app!
Looks good and pretty converts

Pulseras Impulse

Really awesome team! They helped me to custom it really fast. Good job!

Zuup Gear

App works seamlessly and helps improve add to cart rate since it's always stuck on the screen. Good customization, simple to use and execute. Highly recommended!

Wholeoffer247

Works super well - both on Desktop & Mobile - my convertion rate went up almost instantly after installing this app! Thank you!

Black42

Love this APP! The setup is super easy and automatic, and everything works smoothly.
Everyone knows that having a visible Add to cart button is one of the best conversion boosters. Which makes this app extremely valuable!
Works great on both desktop and mobile.

I can 100% recommend! Thanks!

Mymetanoiaco

I really enjoy the functionality this app gives for mobile. I have disabled for desktop as its not needed, for mobile this app gives the user an easy way to add to cart without scrolling. Works well OOTB