Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO | Reviews

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Touchofdeals

Such a great app. Helps increase conversion rates very easily.

Patio And Pizza

Great app - looks nice at the top of the page and quick response when requested tweaking.

The Wunder Bones Soup Co

People need instant gratification these days and this app delivers!

Appliedaccessories

Very Pleased with this app. Thank you!

Simply Carbon Fiber

wanted some adjustments done to the bar, Customer support did the changes EXACTLY as we needed. Perfect app to have and great support!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Works and looks well and does what it says :-) And very nice customer service. Could use more easy customization without having to use CSS, but is a very simple and nice app.
Live on www.lion-feet.com !

Sachastyles

Fits in perfectly. No muss no fuss.

Style Concept

Fantastic app with fantastic service!

Garibaldi General

Very cool app, I just added it to my store, but so far it looks awesome, I love that it matches my Add to Cart button automatically! My only concern, is that my customer will forget to select the proper variant. I noticed it just adds whatever variant is currently selected. It would be good if it either prompted them to choose one, or showed the variant on the bar somehow.

EDIT: I see they are working on this already, changed to 5 stars :)

Qualitydiam

Great!
The original ADD TO CART button is at all the way down to the bottom of the page. With Consistent Cart add-on, now it is also showing it at the top all the time!
I am happy with this.