Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

From $8.99/month. 30-day free trial.

SunnyParis

Perfect Than you very much Mohit he helps me a lot. This is aswewone app thank you very much I appreciate it

EvolvFitness

fast customer service. a must app to increase add to cart rate. simple design, popular and customizable

Cool Parent Happy Child

I hope that help with sale :) Look nice and eazy. I have shop from moth, dont seel nothing jet. But I lern everyday and do me best :) This app can help :) Lets go :)

LongHairPrettyNails

App is great for far! Support was really helpful with customizing to fit my needs. They were able to change code for me. Awesome service!

Koala Sleep

Ho segnalato il problema ed è stato risolto tempestivamente, in giornata.
Molto soddisfatto dell'assistenza

AJ Hookah Express - Hookah Products & Accessories - Wholesale & Retail Outlet Online Shop

This is a great feature to my site, it will definitely make it easier to my customer to add the products to their carts

Bling Bag

THE APP IS EASY TO USE AND QUITE EFFECTIVE. EASY TO INSTALL AS WELL. I RECOMMEND IT. GOOD JOB GUYZ.

Fithouse

Used it on many stores, really good app easy to install and use, and fast support 5/5. Even better now with the new update.

MANSSION

Great customer support! Ajani was fantastic. Very patient with my requests and very helpful. Thank you and highly recommend! I have also worked with Mohit - we even got on a call and he was very helpful and fast to help. Overall great app and even better support.

urbanwhim

de momento todo bien estaba buscando una función que cumpla estas caracteristicas y me esta resultadando espectacular para levantar la tasa de convertibilidad