Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy & Button!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Ambient Home

I use the app for a customized atc button. Looks good, it's customizable, and customer service is very helpful

June 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at Ambient Home

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to exceed your expectations and that you had such a great experience! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Philia

Location Germany

Einfache Bedienung, super Support. Wir verwenden nur den Cart Slider und die Sticky Add To Cart Bar. Funktioniert wunderbar. Danke!

May 30, 2022

Hallo an unsere Freunde bei Philia

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung. Wir freuen uns sehr zu hören, dass Ihnen Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO gefällt. Wir sind unglaublich dankbar, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine so wundervolle Bewertung zu hinterlassen. Wir wünschen Ihnen und Ihrem Shop viel Erfolg!

Prost,
Pushpesh & the Sticky In den Einkaufswagen BOOSTER PRO Support Team

3Dpalapelit.com

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great product and support. Sticky add to cart is very smooth and the support fixes things for you quickly

May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at 3Dpalapelit.com

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Sana Medicare

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app, great customer service. Was very happy to help with the issue of sorting the color. Thanks

May 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sana Medicare

Thank you for the amazing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to exceed your expectations and that you had such a great experience! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Royalcester

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app I love it! I wanted a complete sticky add to cart + sticky cart for my website and this is definitely the best app that I found! Thank you so much and incredible support!

May 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Royalcester

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

baltic audio

Location Germany

This app is absolutely awesome! Easy to install, and with well-functioning widgets like the sidebar checkout or the sticky add-to-cart button that greatly improve the shopping experience in Shopify.
The friendly support is also excellent. A problem I encountered was completely resolved within a few hours (The first reply came after just a few minutes!).
I really highly recommend this app!

May 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at baltic audio

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team has been able to resolve your issues promptly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

menties

Did not work properly in the beginning, but they have the best customer support out there and the helped me perfectly!

May 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at menties

Palas Jewellery

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is easy to use. Great and efficient customer service if I have any issues. Highly recommend.

May 12, 2022

Hello to our friends from Palas Jewellery

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!

Heaven Patch

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and even better customer service team, they reply in MINUTES. Really appreciate all their help in helping me get my store how i want it.

May 12, 2022

Hello to our friends at Heaven Patch

Hiper Up

Location Brazil

Excellent app! I'm very excited about its features. It makes the customer to be taken to the purchase intuitively. Support is also excellent! I spoke with Ajani and he is super attentive and clarified all my doubts. I recommend! Excelente app! Estou muito entusiasmado com as funcionalidades dele. Ele faz com que o cliente seja levado até a compra intuitivamente. O suporte também é excelente! Falei com o Ajani e ele é super atencioso e esclareceu todas as minhas dúvidas. Recomendo!

May 10, 2022

Hello to our friends from Hiper Up

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. Ajani is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Ajani, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thank you for this great recommendation!!