Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy & Button!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Pet Spenders

Location France

I love how the interface is really easy to edit. I'd definitely be using this for the rest of my stores :)

Hello to our friends from Pet Spenders

Thank you for this amazing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Fellando

Location Germany

This app is easy to use and has improved my sales immediately.I love this app! And the support is awesome, works fast and makes a great job!

Hello friends at Fellando

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Gear Incluxion

I have been using this app for about 6 months and it has been working great for me, it does what it says it would. I would recommend it to anyone with an online store.

Hello to our friends from Gear Incluxion

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Indiana Face Mask

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great support so far! Much easier to use than other apps. Will continue to use for conversion boosting

January 27, 2022

Hello to our friends from Indiana Face Mask

MyTrendy.de

Location Germany

You won't find an easier to setup app, it is so smooth and integrates easy. It copies the ATC so you won't have to setup tracking

January 21, 2022

Hello to our friends from MyTrendy.de

Thank you for the review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

MyTrendy.se

Time spent using app About 1 year

App interface is perfect and the options are limitless, sticky cart bar and sticky cart are awesome.

Hello, friends at MyTrendy.se

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

MyTrendy.uk

Location Netherlands

Best app there is, a friend told me this, works better than any other sticky ATC. The dev team is awesome and fast

January 21, 2022

Hello to our friends from MyTrendy.uk

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Vintanzo

Location Germany

The best Sticky ATC bar there is. The best thing is, it copies your normal ATC which makes it easy to copy the style

January 21, 2022

Hello to our friends from Vintanzo

MyTrendy.com

Location Netherlands

I had some problems with the atc button, the click function did not work properly. But the dev team fixed this in a few minutes! Really love the interface

January 21, 2022

Hello to our friends from MyTrendy.com

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO!! We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Thompson Ferrier

just installed, excited to see how it performs! very helpful support team who were quick and responsive

January 20, 2022

Hello, to our friends from Thompson Ferrier

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. We are so glad our support team was able to assist you :-) Don't hesitate to contact us for any further support, we're always here and glad to help you.