Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Mooshwalks

I always hope for a great product but I expect the best customer service.
The team behind this got both of these ends covered at 200%

Bunchzilla

Great support. Answered with an hour. I left a competitors of theirs to be with them. I asked their competitors if certain edits could be made and they said no they can not do it.

Darwinseyewear

Phenomenal Widget! Really helps conversion rates!

White Linen Essentials

I like the app but would like it to show up sooner rather than after scrolling starts. If there's a way, I'd like that!

Justfeatured Co Uk

really great and amazing help offered

Festiful

Amazing customer support team. Was trying to integrate this with another app, and the support team was very responsive and helped troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks guys!

Privierro

Perfect app! and amazing fast support

Matt Arend Timepieces

Fits our Theme perfectly and according to stats produces real results.

Developers responded always in minutes.

Small things matter and this is one of those little extra features that simply makes sense and hence is well received by clients.

Highly recommend!

Fishfounder

Happy customer here!!
Definitely an App I will recommend to friends & business partners!
Special thank you to Adi & his team on support desk. Very helpful & very quick respons times (morning, daytime, evenings... it didn't matter)!!
Try it out & you'll have the same experience as us!

I Want To Jump

So far the Sticky add to cart bar has served me well. I was a little worries about how it would look on mobile but it's clean and out of the way of product images. At the same time it does what is suppose to do and lure customers to...ADD TO CART!