Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

Pure State Store

good app i like it just got get use using it but looks good app to me i try it see how it goes all best scott

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

SHOPYMART

We are currently using this app. I looks great, We will keep it running for a while and come back with an accurate review.

Hi SOPYMART,

Simplesthings

I started using the app yesterday and it is definitely driving traffic to my store. Perhaps, sales soon. I will update soon

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences.

Luxise Online

Im starting to use at the moment. no sales yet. im waiting to have some positive feedbacks very soon

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

RVRE RELICS

I love how it seals the deal and increases my profits. the app is very clean cut and straight forward

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Eggflow Support Team.

Azizi Watches

I used this app because my store is new, and I'm on a budget on advertising. I definitely recommend. So far So good. I have looked for a solution to increase traffic to my site for long.

INSTALL THIS APP.

Arctic hair

used this app to create a buy now button that shows when customer scrolls down, and automatically goes to check out, it works, however, the time it takes for the page to change when the add to cart is picked is quite a bit.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That make us happy to know.

ModaChic Collection

its not as easy as it seems, you would think you could create the add to cart button and it would automatically display or they would show you how to get it on your store. There chat service is horrible, says they are away all the time and do not get back to within 24hrs.

June 25, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. You are right that the app should be easy to use, I would check our documentation to make sure it won't cause confusion again.

For the button to appear right away automatically, you would tick "No Scroll" under "Page scroll" in Setting as discussed in our help article here: https://help.eggflow.com/article/instant-buy-main-features/

I could not find any chat history under the email you registered, so perhaps you did not leave an email or use a different one? If so, please tell me so I can take a look as we always make sure to reach back to everyone leaving their names and emails.

Again, I'm sorry for your experience. If you are willing to give Instant Buy another chance, I would be glad to help you with any difficulty you get.
- Felicia

Tropical-Chick.myshopify.com

I used this to help market my business and bring customers in and the very first day I did I made a lot of money. Absolutely worth the money spent

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Besides, we could bring many benefits to users.

dailyflybuy

this app is very amazing and helped me so much. grow and track the growth of my business and help me keep everything in order.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. I greatly appreciate your kind words.