Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

ModaChic Collection

its not as easy as it seems, you would think you could create the add to cart button and it would automatically display or they would show you how to get it on your store. There chat service is horrible, says they are away all the time and do not get back to within 24hrs.

June 25, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. You are right that the app should be easy to use, I would check our documentation to make sure it won't cause confusion again.

For the button to appear right away automatically, you would tick "No Scroll" under "Page scroll" in Setting as discussed in our help article here: https://help.eggflow.com/article/instant-buy-main-features/

I could not find any chat history under the email you registered, so perhaps you did not leave an email or use a different one? If so, please tell me so I can take a look as we always make sure to reach back to everyone leaving their names and emails.

Again, I'm sorry for your experience. If you are willing to give Instant Buy another chance, I would be glad to help you with any difficulty you get.
- Felicia

Tropical-Chick.myshopify.com

I used this to help market my business and bring customers in and the very first day I did I made a lot of money. Absolutely worth the money spent

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Besides, we could bring many benefits to users.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

dailyflybuy

this app is very amazing and helped me so much. grow and track the growth of my business and help me keep everything in order.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. I greatly appreciate your kind words.

beautyhow

Just installed it,so give more time to enjoy please.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi Beautyhow,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. I hope that you will have wonderful experiences.

Eclipsefitshop

I used this app to help me generate more traffic and sales .It would be
nice if it did .So I will try

Hi Eclipsefitshop,

Shop & Save

Gosto muito desta aplicação e vai-me ser muito útil para a minha página. Recomendo a todos que criem um site

Hi Shop & Save,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to know.

Have a beautiful day!

Case divine

this app is really helpful to convert customers to the website means it was really good to help convert, sales that converted on to sales which is what

Hi, Case divine,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to know.

wedding dresses

I hope this app helps me. Im giving it a try very easy to set up. It works so far. Wishing for the best.

Robin Store Mens Clothing

A very interesting application for the description I would like to check it in work after testing I'll write an honest review on this application.

Ferina AM Shop

I used this app and is great! So easy to manage. Is nice looking. Hope to make more seals with this app.