Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

Papier Station

Great app, I love the add to cart tracking pixel because I have an issue on Facebook pixel and doesn't show or trigger add to cart at all. This app helps us get back on track. Awesome job guys!

Crystalz Kit and Kaboodle

So far it seems to be okay. I will comment again once I fully understand how it works. Thank you.

almostforfree

Quite usefull app, to be honest the most so far. for free, easy to use
helpful utilities and etc. i would recommend

RASTREIA PET

Muito bom aplicativo top... recomendo pra vocês que queiram aumentar suas conversões, aumentou muito minhas conversões...

Marry's Boutique

I really recommneded this app for all beginners in shopify/e-com. It’s easy to use and really work well.

Kwikibuy Amazon Global

I like how it shows there's items waiting in people's carts, and the amounts!
This app is worth a try for the cost, buy I cant wait to see the results.
(App review right after installation)

Vanessa Online Store

Yet to finish the set up so I am unable to review. I can only put an honest review after using the app

AA SMARTPHONES

Works Nice. I wish you could change the cart icon to a bag though! I like most of the customizations available!

May 6, 2019

Hello there!
Thank you for the review and the feedback. I have noted it down and we will see about implementing it.
If you have other suggestions, please contact us via support@eggflow.com. We would love to hear it!
Felicia

RELETES

nice app with cart logo on side which shows with how many items in cart nice full bar color with a customizable feature.
nice sticky bar available

Core Nation wares

I am using this app to help my shop grow hopefully in to a blossoming business, fingers crossed. Thank you