Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

UniHunt

I don't like that everything is for upgraded plans. I want to do something but there always stays that message "upgrade your plan to do this".

May 6, 2019

Hello there!

Sorry to hear that your experience didn’t match your expectations. We try our best to balance between the free and the premium plan. With the free plan, we always aim to make it a complete app by itself by including all the core features so all users can get an honest reflection of what the app offer before upgrading.

Instant Buy free plan includes the sticky button for all product, the customization option and the report data. May I ask what you were trying to do? If it outside the scope of the free plan, then perhaps your store has reached the level where upgrading is needed.

Felicia

The Incredible Things

Im still try on trial and see what happen. but this app seem much easy to use and useful app. So will let you know if i recommand this to anyone who want to give it a try. Why not try use trial for now

Rive Boutique

This app is new to me, So I am trying out to improve my business. So for I like what I see. Hoping it works

Scott13Shop

The app is showing me I currently have over $30,000 in potential revenue on my free account. I wish I know how to actually turn that potential into actually revenue. I am trying to see if I buy the premium would that help.

Home Based Income Affiliates

I USED YOUR APP TO BUST MY BUSINESS AND IT WORKED. LOOKING FORWARD TO DOWNLOADING MORE APPS FROM YOU

Jazz it up CTJ

Hi ..this app was easy to get going and set up even for me which I'm not to tech savey. Still waiting for some results.

Miracle Master

looks promising but only time will tell should have a full review of application and features in next week or so...

APAKIM

I am using the app to help boost the revenue of my business. so far the views and clicks have started so far so good.

ExtremeDexterity

I used this app to help me grow sales as it did just that, I am thankful for everything it has done for me.

LuxBranddiaa

So far so good. Still figuring out everything. Very easy to navigate. Thank you for this app. That's all