Instant Buy

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RASTREIA PET

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Muito bom aplicativo top... recomendo pra vocês que queiram aumentar suas conversões, aumentou muito minhas conversões...

Marry's Boutique

Location France
Time spent using app About 7 hours

I really recommneded this app for all beginners in shopify/e-com. It’s easy to use and really work well.

Kwikibuy Amazon Global

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like how it shows there's items waiting in people's carts, and the amounts!
This app is worth a try for the cost, buy I cant wait to see the results.
(App review right after installation)

Vanessa Online Store

Time spent using app 1 day

Yet to finish the set up so I am unable to review. I can only put an honest review after using the app

AA SMARTPHONES

Works Nice. I wish you could change the cart icon to a bag though! I like most of the customizations available!

May 6, 2019

Hello there!
Thank you for the review and the feedback. I have noted it down and we will see about implementing it.
If you have other suggestions, please contact us via support@eggflow.com. We would love to hear it!
Felicia

RELETES

Time spent using app About 2 months

nice app with cart logo on side which shows with how many items in cart nice full bar color with a customizable feature.
nice sticky bar available

Core Nation wares

I am using this app to help my shop grow hopefully in to a blossoming business, fingers crossed. Thank you

UniHunt

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't like that everything is for upgraded plans. I want to do something but there always stays that message "upgrade your plan to do this".

May 6, 2019

Hello there!

Sorry to hear that your experience didn’t match your expectations. We try our best to balance between the free and the premium plan. With the free plan, we always aim to make it a complete app by itself by including all the core features so all users can get an honest reflection of what the app offer before upgrading.

Instant Buy free plan includes the sticky button for all product, the customization option and the report data. May I ask what you were trying to do? If it outside the scope of the free plan, then perhaps your store has reached the level where upgrading is needed.

Felicia

The Incredible Things

Location South Africa

Im still try on trial and see what happen. but this app seem much easy to use and useful app. So will let you know if i recommand this to anyone who want to give it a try. Why not try use trial for now

Rive Boutique

This app is new to me, So I am trying out to improve my business. So for I like what I see. Hoping it works