Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

Marbled Luck

love it because it is free and also it is very easy to use and the the cart doesn't lag if i could fix anything its the text!

b-sale

Angler's Edge

This app helped me to achieve a steady traffic to my site for FREE. EASY EASY EASY to use! I can't believe this is free! Thank u guys so much!

BossFemme

Pretty good app. Looking to see what the outcome will be for my store but I have good hopes with this.

VolumeHub

I use this app to help me promote my website. It helps me reach a larger amount of costumers i the world.

A Timeless Concept

Just installed the app so lets see if it improves things! Good that they have a free plan to test it out first. Decisions to upgrade depend on how well it does!

Killer-K

This app slighty increased my conversions! I recommend if youre new to ecommerce. Customers are more willing to buy if its an easy process.

NadiNicole

I love this app. super helpful. very much so! needed this tool to help with marketing, sales and net profiting.

FASHION EMPIRE

I used this app to help me generate more sales! i would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs sales

The South Stop

Very great app highly recommended would really like to show it to every new Shopify website and help them grow by using this app