Instant Buy

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Scott13Shop

The app is showing me I currently have over $30,000 in potential revenue on my free account. I wish I know how to actually turn that potential into actually revenue. I am trying to see if I buy the premium would that help.

Home Based Income Affiliates

I USED YOUR APP TO BUST MY BUSINESS AND IT WORKED. LOOKING FORWARD TO DOWNLOADING MORE APPS FROM YOU

Jazz it up CTJ

Time spent using app About 1 month

Hi ..this app was easy to get going and set up even for me which I'm not to tech savey. Still waiting for some results.

Miracle Master

Time spent using app Over 2 years

looks promising but only time will tell should have a full review of application and features in next week or so...

APAKIM

I am using the app to help boost the revenue of my business. so far the views and clicks have started so far so good.

LuxBranddiaa

So far so good. Still figuring out everything. Very easy to navigate. Thank you for this app. That's all

Phone's by Adking

so far so good with thus app caint wait to see more results in the future looks like its going to be a good fit

Marbled Luck

love it because it is free and also it is very easy to use and the the cart doesn't lag if i could fix anything its the text!

b-sale

Location Israel

This app slighty increased my conversions! I recommend if youre new to ecommerce. Customers are more willing to buy if its an easy

Angler's Edge

This app helped me to achieve a steady traffic to my site for FREE. EASY EASY EASY to use! I can't believe this is free! Thank u guys so much!