Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

XtraCurves

I used this app as well as the others a long time ago. Bomb! Love you guys for this. I am not sure why many people do not use this.

R&L RETAIL SHOP

Love it guys keep up the good work and we can up grade to premium for hopefully even more costumers. I am very excited right now!!!

tricot et crochet passion

je vois le potentiel de vente mais aucune conclue. pourquoi?
j'aimerai des ventes concrets pas que un potentiel de vente, de plus je ne peux voir qui a essayé d'acheter. ca serai bien de pouvoir relancer les achats non effectués.

Animaux inc

Bonne application pour trouver des clients facilement sans trop deffort ou de probleme avec lapplication

RAYS GIFTS AND MORE

i used this app to get traffic and sales to my store. i did not know for the first three days that i had to configure the button to tell it where to go. or what action to take customers were trying to check out and could not missed a few hundred dollars in revenue as a result but its working fine now.... i just hope the come back. and or new ones shop

blueturkey

Very simple and practical software.
So cool
The Settings are simple, easy to use, and have statistical features that make the application of the software controllable, providing a truly automated effect

LiveUrBeauty

Okay App. Would be better if it had the ability to customize the font style, font weight and font color (typography). Would be great to have a shopping bag option.

Oh Just One?

VerY good helped with a nice amount and I recommend it to anyone who is deciding. It will hopefully add to my business and bring more sales.

marketstore

Thank you so much for this app . i want to use to much time for example 10 years , i have plan of 9 euro

Papier Station

Great app, I love the add to cart tracking pixel because I have an issue on Facebook pixel and doesn't show or trigger add to cart at all. This app helps us get back on track. Awesome job guys!