Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

originalskateboards

After 20 years as a developer and 5 years working with Shopify I can genuinely say Stock&Buy has one of the best teams focused on their App that I have ever interfaced with.

I put in a feature request that our accounting team needed in order to move our Inventory Management over to Stock&Buy — received a commitment from Stock&Buy to complete the feature and here I am less than one month later with the feature complete.

Developing Shopify apps is not easy and these guys make it seem like a piece of cake. If I could put them to work full time on my projects I 100% would — since that's not possible, I'll just move all my clients / projects to Stock&Buy ASAP to take advantage.

Great work guys.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Amazing how fast and seamlessly it starts working. All product fields and orders sync in a flash perfectly. It took just a few clicks and already it was tracking my inventory. Adds some must-have features for any e-commerce business compared to native shopify.

The Confetti Post

Stock and Buy is the answer to many inventory and accounting challenges I faced with a slightly complicated type of product. We sell gift boxes made up of lots of pieces. Now I am able to quite easily control the inventory of the packages even if the item is sold individually or in multiple other packages on the website. I can also easily glance at a gift box, and know instantly how much it cost me to produce each one. It is a time and sanity saver. I searched for years for a program that could do this. Any time I have a question, I get immediate attention from support. Tahar has answered every question I have had, and even made changes when I have made a suggestion. He has been so very patient with me---as I had a lot of questions getting set up!

Jessica Russell Flint Shop

Incredibly communicative and helpful. Whenever there have been teething problems, they've been quick to respond and sort. The application is very easy and practical to use.

Brand Addiction NZ

Big fan of Stock & Buy! I use the system to run 6+ separate shopify stores seamlessly - including both made to order and stocked inventory. Its got great functionality and has been 100% reliable. The team are the most helpful and accommodating dev's I've ever dealt with. They answer all my questions and have even implemented features I've requested. Love it 10/10.

Claudia&Julia

We have various Shopify stores using the same inventory and we use Stock&Buy to sync stocks. The app works perfect and Tahar is always there when we have a question or problem. I would recommend this app without any hesitation.

Player One Amusement Group

We use Stock&Buy to help manage inventory and cost of over 1,000+ SKUs and will soon be adding additional product lines into the mix. Tahar and the team have been great to work with and are always open to finding and developing solutions to our challenges and needs.

Timberstyle

i've been using Stock&Buy for around 6 weeks now am thoroughly impressed.

We use this for
- easy COGS tracking
- Asset value for our P&L
- tracking Purchase Orders and their deliveries
- accurate forecasting
- seamless Refunds and Re-stocking
- Low stock and forecast reporting for accurate future POs
- Xero integration for POs, stock values, refunds and sales invoices
- Shopify integration for stock figures - including managing end of line products and pre-orders

We will continue to use this for
- great customer support - responsive and relevant
- To create product bundles, when the time comes
- integrate other warehouse locations, when necessary
- intergrate another store, once live

This app has saved us an immense amount of time, effort and stress in managing e-commerce. Keep up the good work guys! we look forward to being a customer for the long term :)
jp
freshforpandas.com

Unelefante

This app is one of the best investments ever! Our inventory problems have been solved. 90% of our products are bundles/composites and Stock & Buy works perfect with these type of products. Support is awesome!

Kashmina No

This app helps us coordinate product stock between two different stores, which was what we needed. The guys behind it are hard working and always looking to help out. New features are developed as the app is getting more and more professional and we are happy to have discovered it. Thanks you guys :-)

Previous 1 3 4