Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

Wizepetshop

I have been using Cin7 in conjunction with Xero, Shopify and Bold for recurring orders. Cin7 can be complicated, pricy and not very helpful. After looking at many other CRM/Inventory systems found Stock & Buy. What a difference! The ease of use is a breath of fresh air. The help is second to none. The setup of apps are easy with S & B and migration happens almost immediately. A straight forward no nonsense system that works well which I would highly recommend.

Suva Beauty

Hello All,

I have been using Stock&Buy since late August 2016 and I am a paying customer that utilizes the integration with Shopify to Stock&Buy to Xero. We sell via two Shopify sites with US Dollars and Canadian Dollars with retail and wholesale customer groups.

The reason I was looking for a solution:
1) Xero Inventory system is simple and can go out of sync with the standard integration
2) Wanted to add additional sales channels and needed central inventory system
3) Two sites in two currencies but we have different prices lists
4) Be able to keep up with Canadian Tax rules but also handle international sales

What I trialed:
Trade Gecko
Cin7
Deer Inventory
Other Xero to Shopify Integrations

I tried a few different systems and I found that some were very complex (Cin7) and could do many times and others were heavy on the manufacturing/costing on the inventory side. I needed something that could: 1) sync perfectly to shopify with inventory 2) Track Inventory but I did need complex manufacturing and costing tools 3) Handle taxation in different jurisdictions

Note: I am not an accountant but I did have my accountant review the process and get his input prior to becoming a paying customer.

**Shopify Inventory Sync: Between Two Shopify Sites
Stock & Buy does a great job with this. The setup imports everything and allows you to sync one ways or both ways. The initial setup is fast and the changes made in Stock & Buy update within seconds to both of our shopify sites.

**Shopify to Xero through Stock & Buy

When I initially added my second Shopify site and tried to connect the SHopify>Xero native sync you will find that it will actually stop the sync from the other site. So, what happens is you will connect the second one and set it on automatic and then a week later you will get a call from your accountant saying what are these other transactions?! It turns out that it stopped the first integration and that is painful (may work now?).

With STock & Buy this is really where it shines. I removed the native integration and loaded the sync and it worked like a charm. Shopify had some odd rounding errors that were different from how Xero calculates things but a quick note to support and within an hour a fix was in place. We later learned that Xero and Shopify have different ways to round things which I believe is now automatically adapted in Stock & Buy.

**Inventory Updates and Listing
Stock & Buy makes easy work to 1) Create new products 2) Update photos and descriptions 3) Push updates and new listing to all sales channels 4) Mass update of products and prices with their export tools

**Inventory Tracking
A great dashboard to show what inventory is in and what inventory is marked for fulfilment. Also, a simple but effective tool that allows you to forecast product sales trends. This is actually similar to the reports that we have in Shopify advanced so if you need a inventory tool but are not yet ready for a shopify plan upgrade then the Stock & Buy reports will give you lots of info.

**Customer Service
In App chat tool + Email + Scheduled Skype Calls
Always fast and professional responses and follow-up after solution to see if they solution truly fit my company's work flow. The guys at Stock & Buy are very keen on making a quality and efficient tool and they will take all input to make changes (very refreshing!).

**Value
For the price, the value and service is insanely good. The number of integrations and ease of use is something I haven’t found even for triple their price.

There are many more features on the costing/analysis/purchasing/bundling side that I will update in my review later once I have fully used and tested the features.

Monsta Supps

This app is fantastic! If you are needing a Xero and Shopify integration, this is your app! It does everything seamlessly with Xero. We are a retail store with over 500 individual products, adding each one in individually was not an option for me. With some expert help from Moh our products were integrated with S & B super quickly! Thank you! Please keep up the great work!

Sassy Beccas

I am SO in LOVE with S&B. Moh is amazing and he adds any new features its missing that i need. His support is amazing. The app its self is very easy to use. It works fantastically with shopify. I havent started using the reports & sales side of it yet as i am still adding all the stock to the website through S&B. But to date it is amazing

Saddlery Direct

This app has been awesome. The support has been fantastic, they get back to you so quickly and really helpful. Its great to use a app that is constantly being updated and improved. Its easy to use and integrates well with xero for seamless stock , inventory and accounts
well done
thanks

Henk Berg

We needed to set up wholesale for our website. After months of research and testing (we tried almost every app available) we found many solutions did not tick all pour boxes. We landed on a separate wholesale site as the cleanest and best approach. We needed something to synch inventory between our sales channels, generate invoices, store client details, generate orders from our suppliers, allow us to do stock takes etc. We Found Stock and Buy.

Stock and Buy has been fantastic in allowing us to synch inventory between our wholesale and retail sites and also provides a invoicing system to generate invoices for sales that do not come through the shopify system.
Along the way we have required tweaks and changes to little things - the guys at Stock and Buy have been amazing! The service has been outstanding and any issues or requests responded to immediately.

Valentinogaremi

Excellent inventory/stock app as addition to help business on Shopify ! The support and introduction is carried to perfection by Moh and he's team. Strongly recommended to all that are looking for a good inventory/stock support app at a decent price.

Kinkycurlyyaki 3

I needed an straight forward app to help me streamline my inventory, keep track of costs, connect 2 sales channels in multicurrency and be simple enough that my creative brain could understand. This app does just that!

The customer support has been A+++ since I installed the app. They made tweaks to suit my business and are very open to feedback.

Most importantly, they didn't make me feel like an idiot for asking questions and made sure I understood what the answer was. Another app I tried didn't seem to want to take the time to show me how to use their app properly.

I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a robust inventory management system that is straight forward, useful and cost effective.

Travelsafe At

I can only recommend this to every shop owner wishing to streamline inventory procedures! A tremendously useful app that fixes a serious shortcoming in Shopify...It allows yout to eg. order from your vendors out of Shopify...no need to run external software for different tasks...quick and helpful customer support and a new automated synching feature...thumbs up!

1 2 4 Next