Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

Saddlery Direct

This app has been awesome. The support has been fantastic, they get back to you so quickly and really helpful. Its great to use a app that is constantly being updated and improved. Its easy to use and integrates well with xero for seamless stock , inventory and accounts
well done
thanks

Henk Berg

We needed to set up wholesale for our website. After months of research and testing (we tried almost every app available) we found many solutions did not tick all pour boxes. We landed on a separate wholesale site as the cleanest and best approach. We needed something to synch inventory between our sales channels, generate invoices, store client details, generate orders from our suppliers, allow us to do stock takes etc. We Found Stock and Buy.

Stock and Buy has been fantastic in allowing us to synch inventory between our wholesale and retail sites and also provides a invoicing system to generate invoices for sales that do not come through the shopify system.
Along the way we have required tweaks and changes to little things - the guys at Stock and Buy have been amazing! The service has been outstanding and any issues or requests responded to immediately.

Valentinogaremi

Excellent inventory/stock app as addition to help business on Shopify ! The support and introduction is carried to perfection by Moh and he's team. Strongly recommended to all that are looking for a good inventory/stock support app at a decent price.

Kinkycurlyyaki 3

I needed an straight forward app to help me streamline my inventory, keep track of costs, connect 2 sales channels in multicurrency and be simple enough that my creative brain could understand. This app does just that!

The customer support has been A+++ since I installed the app. They made tweaks to suit my business and are very open to feedback.

Most importantly, they didn't make me feel like an idiot for asking questions and made sure I understood what the answer was. Another app I tried didn't seem to want to take the time to show me how to use their app properly.

I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a robust inventory management system that is straight forward, useful and cost effective.

Travelsafe At

I can only recommend this to every shop owner wishing to streamline inventory procedures! A tremendously useful app that fixes a serious shortcoming in Shopify...It allows yout to eg. order from your vendors out of Shopify...no need to run external software for different tasks...quick and helpful customer support and a new automated synching feature...thumbs up!

1 2 4 Next