Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

The Confetti Post

Stock and Buy is the answer to many inventory and accounting challenges I faced with a slightly complicated type of product. We sell gift boxes made up of lots of pieces. Now I am able to quite easily control the inventory of the packages even if the item is sold individually or in multiple other packages on the website. I can also easily glance at a gift box, and know instantly how much it cost me to produce each one. It is a time and sanity saver. I searched for years for a program that could do this. Any time I have a question, I get immediate attention from support. Tahar has answered every question I have had, and even made changes when I have made a suggestion. He has been so very patient with me---as I had a lot of questions getting set up!

Jessica Russell Flint Shop

Incredibly communicative and helpful. Whenever there have been teething problems, they've been quick to respond and sort. The application is very easy and practical to use.

Brand Addiction NZ

We have been using Stock&Buy to help with the running of 10+ Shopify sites including both made to order, and stock inventory. Our main goal was to allow staff, in different locations, to always have correct stock on hand figures. However, the integration with Xero also cut down administration.
As a small business, ultimately the decision to move away from Stock&Buy was purely cost related. The functionality is more than adequate , and the customer support is second to none, being super responsive to questions, and suggestions.

April 16, 2020

Thank you for the review. Very happy to hear that you were happy with our services :) Your satisfaction with our software and support services is our ultimate goal.

It is always a sad thing to see great customers as you leave us after a long relationship but we perfectly understand your situation. The current economic climate and the COVID-19 breakout is making it hard for everyone to keep the business up and running.

On behalf of my team, I wish you good luck with your business.
We will always be here in case you need us :)

Thank you & stay safe.

Tahar
On behalf of the Stock&Buy team.

Claudia&Julia

We have various Shopify stores using the same inventory and we use Stock&Buy to sync stocks. The app works perfect and Tahar is always there when we have a question or problem. I would recommend this app without any hesitation.

Player One Amusement Group

We use Stock&Buy to help manage inventory and cost of over 1,000+ SKUs and will soon be adding additional product lines into the mix. Tahar and the team have been great to work with and are always open to finding and developing solutions to our challenges and needs.

Timberstyle

i've been using Stock&Buy for around 6 weeks now am thoroughly impressed.

We use this for
- easy COGS tracking
- Asset value for our P&L
- tracking Purchase Orders and their deliveries
- accurate forecasting
- seamless Refunds and Re-stocking
- Low stock and forecast reporting for accurate future POs
- Xero integration for POs, stock values, refunds and sales invoices
- Shopify integration for stock figures - including managing end of line products and pre-orders

We will continue to use this for
- great customer support - responsive and relevant
- To create product bundles, when the time comes
- integrate other warehouse locations, when necessary
- intergrate another store, once live

This app has saved us an immense amount of time, effort and stress in managing e-commerce. Keep up the good work guys! we look forward to being a customer for the long term :)
jp
freshforpandas.com

Unelefante

This app is one of the best investments ever! Our inventory problems have been solved. 90% of our products are bundles/composites and Stock & Buy works perfect with these type of products. Support is awesome!

Kashmina No

This app helps us coordinate product stock between two different stores, which was what we needed. The guys behind it are hard working and always looking to help out. New features are developed as the app is getting more and more professional and we are happy to have discovered it. Thanks you guys :-)

Gateway To Games

Stock & Buy is great. We have been using it for a few months now. We use it to manage our inventory and integrate with Xero and Shopify. The integrations save hours of work each week in admin / data entry. It is a very intuitive and user friendly platform.

By far the greatest feature is the level of support. I have never dealt with another SaaS provider who offers anywhere near the level of personal support these guys do. They have even been happy to make some changes to the software to suit our business needs.

If you are looking for an affordable, dependable, integrated inventory package from someone who genuinely cares about your business needs, I highly recommend that you try Stock & Buy.

Mosmanninternational

Our primary goal was to find a simple solution to manage our stock levels. We run two shopify stores in different currencies as well as multiple sales channels. We needed to centralise our inventory as we simply could not keep up anymore. So glad we stumbled across Stock & Buy, we would have been happy with a simple stock management solution to save us just a bit of time. After trailing the app it did exactly that and even opened up a pandora's box of other features that we are now utilising and saving us even more time. From the product bundle feature which was a pleasant surprise, auto currency conversion as well as integration to Xero accounting this app has lightened our work load ten fold. It was worth the sweat setting up as we needed some fine tuning and changing our whole work flow and processes to implement Stock and Buy as well as Xero. Not only has the app has exceeded all of our expectations the support is first class. Thank you Moh and Tahar for being there every step of the way start to finish with suggestions and always a workable solution. Now everything is on autopilot and we can focus on important things. Well done and highly recommend to anyone!