Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

Gateway To Games

Stock & Buy is great. We have been using it for a few months now. We use it to manage our inventory and integrate with Xero and Shopify. The integrations save hours of work each week in admin / data entry. It is a very intuitive and user friendly platform.

By far the greatest feature is the level of support. I have never dealt with another SaaS provider who offers anywhere near the level of personal support these guys do. They have even been happy to make some changes to the software to suit our business needs.

If you are looking for an affordable, dependable, integrated inventory package from someone who genuinely cares about your business needs, I highly recommend that you try Stock & Buy.

Mosmanninternational

Our primary goal was to find a simple solution to manage our stock levels. We run two shopify stores in different currencies as well as multiple sales channels. We needed to centralise our inventory as we simply could not keep up anymore. So glad we stumbled across Stock & Buy, we would have been happy with a simple stock management solution to save us just a bit of time. After trailing the app it did exactly that and even opened up a pandora's box of other features that we are now utilising and saving us even more time. From the product bundle feature which was a pleasant surprise, auto currency conversion as well as integration to Xero accounting this app has lightened our work load ten fold. It was worth the sweat setting up as we needed some fine tuning and changing our whole work flow and processes to implement Stock and Buy as well as Xero. Not only has the app has exceeded all of our expectations the support is first class. Thank you Moh and Tahar for being there every step of the way start to finish with suggestions and always a workable solution. Now everything is on autopilot and we can focus on important things. Well done and highly recommend to anyone!

Lat26

After being directed to another Inventory Management Program and having nothing but issues and headaches, we decided to seek out a new Inventory Option for our Marine Product Manufacturing Company. Although we never heard of Stock & Buy, we decided to reach out to Tahar & Moh in order to learn more about their program & see if it would be a fit. During our initial demo, Tahar answered any and every question we had and we were able to discuss a road map for the features we would like to see implemented. After the demo we really liked the program, however there were features we would require, that it didn't currently offer. Tahar asked me to send him a large punch list and I didn't expect to hear back or see results for at least a few weeks. To my utter shock, when i came into the office after the weekend, 80% of our list was already completed and setup for us. Out of the remaining 20% of our list, Tahar & Moh informed me that about 1/2 of the remaining items were in development and we should see the progress at the end of the summer (due to the complexity of our request). The remaining few items, Moh told me he would take care of. Over the last 2 weeks, Moh has been nothing but the ultimate customer service & IT professional, and has been in constant communication with me to complete the few remaining items and together we have troubleshoot & found solutions to a few issues, that will help make Stock & Buy an Inventory Winner for years to come!

I mentioned it above, but feel it deserves to be mentioned again. The customer service Stock & Buy has provided us is second to none and I would recommend them to any company looking for an Inventory/Order Management solution

Thesareeroom

Love this app. Moh and his team have been awesome to work with. I honestly don't know of any app that can handle bundles like this. Highly recommend!

Basinandbend

Still a fairly new install, but so far it's doing everything I need it to. The founders are very accessible to answer any questions too.

Mias Moccs

We love using Stock & Buy as our inventory management system. It easily connects to our Shopify store and updates inventory automatically between the two programs. We would recommend Stock & Buy to anyone who needs inventory management.

Gmd Activewear Australia

After months of agonising which system to implement with inventory control , Stock & Buy was trialled. I was very wary of how much work this would actually entail ( on my behalf) having never entered onto anything like this before.
We moved our web store from Volusion over to Shopify - as we found couldn't export into our accounting package without a middle link.
We spent 2 months building a new web-store with Shopify which we are thrilled with.
I was overwhelmed with the ease of implementing our Web store ( Shopify) with Shop & Buy, we also have trialled one month with Xero as our accounting Package.
I can't speak more highly of the customer service from Moh & his team at Stock & Buy, they have spent countless hours, helping us with many different set up, exporting, ingratiation items hurdles & to our Xero accounting specialise - Carol from Smart Accounting Solutions.
This was 1st class customer service at its very best. Nothing was ever a problem.! Thank you for easing my fears. I Hope to be seeing the benefits of your App in our business reporting very soon.

Bumkins

Stock & Buy has been a life saver for us! We have two Shopify sites (retail & wholesale) and this app saves me so much time with new product setup, constant product maintenance, inventory, etc. It's so relieving to only have to make changes once instead of on both stores! Tahar has been absolutely amazing as well. He's always quick to help me with any questions I have!

Sipimpprta

Very happy with Stock & Buy. The integrations with Xero and Shopify are exactly what we needed and the developers are very responsive and helpful as we are learning our way around the software. I am totally satisfied and happy that we decided to use this app over some of the other options.

Altenew

We have been loving Stock and Buy app - this has been a great system for managing inventories between our stores. And their support team is great to work with - they listen to your needs and work hard to improve the user experience!