Rewind Copy (formerly Replay)

Rewind Copy (formerly Replay)

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats

A fantastic app that did exactly as it described-copied my store to my new store that I'm using for US customers. Has saved me alot of time building the store all over again. Thank you

LTHJKT

................This app is so easy to use! I highly recommend it if you are duplicating your store.

Shopvoorgezondheid

De app is not that perfect. The "select products" function is very poor. It doesn't makes it easy to select fast a group of products and the selection is not working good (if i select products and go to the next page to select more products, the clear the products i already selected. If i select an collection most of the time the products in this selection are not copied. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that we built up our collections by tag/productgroup/ supplier. But it is still not that easy to work and it cost you some many (3 dollar for an empty collection is expensive). But if you have build up your collections on the right way, it works good, fast and is not expensive.

March 3, 2021

Hey! Thanks for commenting! I'm Kaleigh, head of Customer Support. I've definitely passed on your feedback about the multi-select to our product team to work on!

As for the collection issue - manual collections are formatted slightly differently than smart collections from an API standpoint. With Smart collection copy turned on (a beta feature of ours) we can copy the rules of a collection AND the products within them but it's not the same for manual.

Let me know if you're doing further copies and I can have smart collection copies turned on for you :)

-Kaleigh Harley

SnoozeShade

The Replay app is great and they provide really helpful customer service which is so appreciated. The copying service is excellent too and very easy to navigate around. The app works really well and we highly recommend it to others.

December 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We're very proud of our support team, glad to hear you had a positive experience.

DVAA

Replay app has really saved me ton of money while creating another site for another regions. Its super easy to migrate your data and there is enough information on how to migrate. The app works great and i highly recommend it.

October 26, 2020

That's great to hear!

Tea Runners

This app works pretty much perfectly. I had to duplicate a store to set up a new website for another country (duplicated the .com for a .ca), and this app took 15 minutes to do what a developer quoted me at 40 hours. I don't normally write reviews just for the sake of it, but this app deserves it's 5-start review.

October 13, 2020

Wow, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Branch

Makes managing two stores way easier! Simple, easy to use. Wish copying product metafields was easier (it's possible but requires manual intervention from the team), otherwise highly recommended!

October 1, 2020

We'd love to automate that part of things too 😅 Glad to hear though, thank you for the kind words!

Chic Teak

This app does exactly what it says it does, well worth the money. Highly recommended for copying content from one store to another.

September 8, 2020

We do our best to make sure that our apps do exactly what we say they do, which may seem obvious, but we're glad it's appreciated. Thanks for the review!

Casals Classical LPs & CDs

Excellent app - worked as advertised and when a small issue arose, their support team responded rapidly, expertly and a friendly manner. Highly recommended!!!

September 8, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We take pride in our support team and are glad to hear they were able to help out.

wowboutique.shop

This is a very useful app.(helps to save time & effort). I used it twice succesffully. Second time, though were some bugs issues but the Support team was amazing & they helped me solve it in the end.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! Replay wouldn't be able to improve without it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8