Reviews (104)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to efficiently duplicate and modify sites for different countries, create private staging sites for testing, and back up websites. It's praised for its ease of use, quick setup, and high performance. The app provides flexibility in choosing which site elements to sync and supports managing multiple e-commerce stores across various domains. Many appreciate the responsive and helpful customer service.

March 26, 2024

I was looking for this functionality within base Shopify and was very disappointed to see that it wasn't included out of the box. Thankfully Rewind Staging exists! Easy to use with it's intuitive UI, transparent pricing and great customer service makes this a 5 star app for me!

True Refrigeration Store
6 months using the app
June 24, 2024

I installed this app with the hope to duplicate our production store onto a developpment store. Not only it ended with an "error" (unspecified) but it totally broke our development store that must now be restored. We tried to do it on a fresh store, no more luck. Send a message / email to support (no chat available), no answer after 4 hours... still waiting.
I will ask for a refund, we will see if it's just a plain bad app... or worse

Rosaé Dev
France
2 days using the app
June 26, 2024

After a first "fail", I followed the "solution" given by the app support (copy metafield definitions between the 2 sites) . But the copy still ends in a fail. I asked, again, for a refund, still waiting...

Rosaé Paris
France
5 days using the app
February 9, 2024

We have been using Rewind Staging for about 1-2 weeks now. The initial setup between our live store and staging store was surprisingly simple. Literally, a handful of clicks I think. I appreciate the granularity that Rewind gives you when determining which parts of my site I want to sync. Today I also had to reach out to support for a little help getting the Rewind task notification emails switched over to come to me, the developer, instead of the store owner. Bianca was super helpful. I had a reply and solution in under an hour or so. Very nice. Would recommend it for sure.

CheetahWrap
3 months using the app
March 20, 2024

Great service! One of our themes wasn't being properly copied to the destination store and Noah helped us a lot!

Madesa MX HOMOLOG
Mexico
20 days using the app
February 25, 2024

Simple, easy to use, Needed to copy meta fields, emailed help on a Sunday afternoon, within 1 hr got resolution ON A SUNDAY!! Well done, Brittney! thank you

PAD_DEV
About 2 hours using the app
October 22, 2023

Great app! Does exactly what it says it does, and does it well! Customer service is 5 stars.

Apothecary's Garden
4 months using the app
December 28, 2023

The apps broken and support do not reply.

Astra Straps
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
August 25, 2023

Love the app. Has helped me grow my stores quickly by allowing me to copy products and collections across my various brands.

Newfoundland Coffee Company
3 months using the app
October 22, 2023

Great service. I had an issue copying blogs to the new site, and tech support stayed with me until it was successful. Great work!

Lounge Wagon