Store Copy – Replay

Store Copy – Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

VistaShops

I used this app copied well but was not allowed to add multiple items so had to pay .10 each then suddenly they stop now want $59 a month so I looked more and found a better app only $2.95 a month does the same thing unlimited copy to stores I guess too much of good thing here for this App was not enough - good bye

February 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback! We’re happy to hear that the copies you performed worked well!

We do indeed still offer our Pay As You Go plan, allowing you to pay only for the items you’re copying over if you wish. For those looking to copy changes continuously, or perform a large quantity of copies, our unlimited plan would be the way to go as it offers the ability to easily copy over more information than any other app out there.

We’re always open to hearing feedback on what challenges merchants face in managing multiple stores and how we can help solve those and look forward to making additions down the road that will make this easier.

BEAUTYPRODUCTCLUB

Incredible app. Allowed us to grow from one store to six in a matter of a month. Alex and his team are incredible with support. This is an app you can use for the rest of your time or on an intermittent basis. In this day and age, if you are only operating one store, you are in the proverbial "stone age". This is a five star app and the price is extremely reasonable. Well done!

January 31, 2020

Thanks for writing this review, we're so happy to hear that!

NewPower99 USA

Good product, good support, good people. Would be good to have a bit more granular control of what gets copied.

January 29, 2020

Thank you very much! Our product manager has reached out to learn more about what you were hoping to do with more granular copies. We'd love to be able to make that happen if it's possible.

lockenkopf.eu

love this app, i used another App previously but as i later had to update just a selcted number of products, the other app couldn`t do it. So i searched for a new solution and Store Copy allows You to select single products.. it works fast and it does not create reoccurring charges but you can simply pay for the products which OYu do actually need copied.

January 21, 2020

So glad to hear that! Thank you for writing a review, much appreciated :)

CSGO Merch

Very slow. stared a task with 270 items to copy about 2 days ago and still not complete (still running).

January 6, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. When it comes to copying, the amount of items being copied over can certainly have an impact on how long it takes. For a copy with 270 items, it should finish quite quickly, usually within a few minutes, as we leverage Shopify’s systems to perform the copy as quickly as it will let us.

We’ve looked into your particular copy job and it would appear as though it was cancelled within a minute of it being initiated which is why the task never completed. We’ve reached out to you to see if we can lend a hand as we’d love for you to re-run the copy. Please feel free to check for our message so we can help further!

Yookidoo Store

used it to copy my store to 4 additional domains and it worked perfect and even copied extra meta fields after the support team added me to their beta for that requirement. saved me a lot of time. thanks!

November 13, 2019

Great to hear that Replay worked well for you, and that you were able to benefit from the metafields beta!

ShopHaya.com

Amazing app! Saved my life.. i need to rebrand my store and reply was the solution. I copied my site and I was ready to go with my new domain

November 8, 2019

So glad to hear that! Thank you for writing a review :)

Innovation Safari Catalog

This app is a fail.

It promises to do a copy of your store but in reality the copy is not complete. There are many elements that can not be automatically copied and the company hides it until customers pay.

Even I requested my money back, the developer replied by saying that the information is clear -which was not-.

It would be fair that the company clearly states -before paying- which items will be duplicated and which not.

September 23, 2019

Hi there,

You will see in our app description a full list of items that we support copying, as well as a list of items that are currently not supported due to limitations in Shopify's API. We try our best to ensure that merchants have the right expectations prior to installing our app and I apologize if you had missed these lists.

If you would like any further clarity in to why certain items may not be supported for copying, please don't hesitate to contact us at help@rewind.io

Rideau Florist Ottawa

One star is due to the fact that this app is a rip off. they are not telling you ahead of time that you will need to buy subscriptions for all the sites you want to copy to :(

August 12, 2019

We apologize that this wasn't immediately apparent to you, and we have put your feedback into action by updating our app listing. Because the app listing offers limited space to describe our full product offering, we encourage you to use our help center. This is the best place to find all the details you want to know about Replay.

We offer a number of different plan options to help suit the various needs of merchants, and while the unlimited plan doesn’t sound like the most ideal option for your use case, we’d welcome you to check out our our one-time copy option which would be better suited for building out many stores using your main store as the template.

We’re always interested in hearing about other various use cases out there so if you’ve got one that doesn’t fit our current pricing models, feel free to reach out to us so we can explore a solution with you further.

AVL Hair Care

I have used this application on several occasions and as per normal it works well. I have always found it easy to use.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for using Replay and sharing your experience! We're glad to hear it worked well and was easy to use :)

Previous 1 3 4 5