Store Copy by Replay

Store Copy by Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Easily Manage Multiple Stores.

Healthish

This app makes it so much easier to copy your store and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend!

se-makerandson

Did a great job! Saving us time by transferring data quickly and allowing us to get along with our work.

The Express Liquidation Store

App did a good job transferring the data took about 8 hours so if you have over 6000 items thats not to un realistic
Price is reasonable. I will definitely use this app again I think 8 hours is great compared to manually inputing data which could take weeks

Topshape ® - Vitamin Water Drink

Great app, if you want to copy ypur current shop and create another one with similar elements, strongly reccomend

Bohomin

App copy half of the things.
It was completely unusable. I used a dev and he has to redo everything basically costing me 3 times this app. I think it would have been cheaper to go without this app. I asked for support but so far except saying that my dev was incompetent they didn't help me at all. I rarely don't recommend an app, but I'm not recommending this one.

schatten-pickups-cdn

Realize that this app does not copy everything.
It does not copy over your navigation. In my case it failed to copy about a quarter of the collections at all, and in those that it did copy, it failed to populate some of them.
It also does not copy over images that are not product.
So, while this saved a hundred hours of duplicating things, I still have to carefully go through every little bit of stuff to see where this app has screwed up and still have to manually upload photo's and configure other apps whose information did not transfer.
YOU STILL HAVE A TON OF WORK TO DO......DON'T KID YOURSELF - THIS DOES NOT COMPLETELY COPY AN ENTIRE STORE.

moondigging-us.com

I needed an app to cut down on work to populate other accounts with product in Shopify. This app allows quick work in copying necessary fields and images to another storefront. Very effective!

Household Inventions

This is the first review I've ever written on the Shopify app store, and I'm writing it because I think a solution like it is what the community really needs.

First off, this app is by no means creating a complete duplicate of your master store—I found that out the hard way when I realised that a theme copy did nothing a manual move couldn't do. I had many a custom-made change to my theme and they did not move, and I paid US$19 for something I could have done myself in three minutes.

With that being said, the limitations of the app seem to be because of Shopify's imposed limitations on app developers, not because of a lack of competence on the app developers' part; I'm sure they are trying to cram it with features.

All in all, the main reason one would be utilising this app is to create as a close a clone as possible of the one's main store. This app stills fails to deliver a complete experience, but I am looking forward to what's in store—and am still adequately happy with what has been provided thus far.

No other app seems to match it at the moment.

P.S. The customer service I received was superb.

Acubest

I would like to say thanks to Sarah, amazing customer serves, the best I've ever seen. Great app, solved all my questions. Thank you, replay.

keezel

We used the app to copy our store and it just happened that they had a small technical glitch while we were trying to do that and kept running into issues. Sarah was super helpful and explained the glitch and what that meant for what we were trying to achieve and then she helped us out by copying some pages manually and making the needed changes herself, while keeping us updated on what she was doing and asking for feedback. We really appreciated that and are very satisfied with their service.

Previous 1 3