Rewind Staging

Staging Made Simple. Test Changes Before Pushing them Live.

$99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CoffeeSgor

Time spent using app 6 minutes

No free plan. Two payment options I feel like both are very expensive for what they do. £100 to transfer a tester website to different account. Seems to be well made though.

August 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

We apologize for the confusion around the "Free to install" language. Misleading language is never our intention and we apologize for the confusion.

The "Free plan availabe" messaging is meant to convey that you can install the app to your stores without being charged. Only after installing, indicating which store will copied, and selecting a plan, will you have the ability to pay for the app.

The "Free plan available" tag is automatically assigned to us by Shopify due to the nature of our pricing structure, and is a limitation our team actively working on resolving.

The Official Moomin Shop

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It’s much quicker to install Rewind Copy to copy our store (and everything in it) than paying an external developer to do it manually. We basically just hook the new store up to an existing one and copy everything over.

August 15, 2022

Thanks for leaving your feedback! We're really glad you've been able to save time and money while launching new stores with Rewind Copy. 😀

Bam Boom USA Test

Love the app, I've used this on several stores now to either duplicate and modify sites when we roll them out in different countries, and also to duplicate a live site to a private staging site so we can play with new tweaks and changes without affecting the live stores. If you need to duplicate or create staging sites, it will save you days of time having to recreate everything, and all done in a couple of clicks. Yes it isn't cheap, but the time it saves is well worth the money (and hassle and stress). There's a lot of Shopify plugins I've used that promise big things, but rarely deliver. This on the other hand is superb! Would highly recommend this!!

August 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We're thrilled to hear all the ways Rewind Copy has helped you. Great to hear you've been able to fearlessly test changes without impacting your live stores. 🙌🏼

Shot Darts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

We have used this app for two years without issue, it does a great job of cloning product and pages to other stores. The Rewind backup app works well for backing up our website also. Very communicative app designers. Recommend.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words about our app and for being a long-time customer!

KKC Kart Components at Whilton Mill

We use this app to copy over all products from our retail store to our trade store. The app can deselect certain things, so for us we deselect price because our prices are different between stores. This works seamlessly and quickly when a new product is added or changed. So far had no issues and we have 5000+ products. I’ve reached out a couple of times to the support and had quick and helpful responses.

May 2, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! We're happy to hear you've been able to maintain multiple stores with ease with Copy. Thank you for being a customer. 🙂

perroamorchile

Location Chile

I need help, I copied the theme of one of my websites and nothing happend in my new store. I need the refoung of my money. I did nothing

May 2, 2022

Hi there! We’re sorry to hear you ran into an issue with your theme copy. Brittney from our Support Team reached out to help on April 29. We’ve also gone ahead and issued a full refund for the copy. We’re looking forward to hearing back from you so we can troubleshoot and get your theme successfully copied over.

We kindly ask our customers to get in touch with our team at help@rewind.com with any issues prior to leaving a review. We have a dedicated Support Team of 6 available to troubleshoot, help run a successful copy, and answer any questions you may have. If we’re not able to help, we’ll issue a full refund per our Successful Copy Guarantee.

Kodak Photo Plus EU2

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app copies more items than any other apps that i tried. I know their per item price may be too much but if it goes above $99 you can choose monthly fee and then cancel it after the transfer finishes in an hour. Overall very good and reliable app i just wish it was cheaper.

May 2, 2022

Thank you for the honest review and feedback around pricing! We're thrilled to hear you've found a reliable way to duplicate your store with Copy.

Fitbit Straps™

Strange - I really don't understand the negative reviews below... I replicated two of my existing websites and tailored them to specific geographic markets. Doing this was very intuitive and straightforward. It has given me a 29% increase in daily sales and profit. Of course, I was worried, but as long as you follow the instructions you will be able to achieve positive results. The support team have always been communicative and responsive. Keep up the great work!

May 2, 2022

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words! We're thrilled to hear you were able to boost your sales and profit a whopping 29% with Copy. We're cheering on the success of Fitbit Straps!

MushroomCo

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Worst situation imaginable. After coping product over between two of my stores, I was having an issue where edited products would daily revert back to original pictures and descriptions, losing me hours of work per day. I uninstalled rewind copy and rewind back up and severed the link between stores. Yet the issue remains, now a month later and I cannot launch my new store because products cannot be edited permanently and new products are still pulled through life to the destination store. Support it responsive but entirely unhelpful. Do not install this product.

April 4, 2022

Hello, Kaleigh here from Rewind Copy Support. I wanted to reach out and let you know that our developer team fully investigated this issue and found conclusively it was not related to our application. Our app - while it CAN make changes to live products on a destination account, this is only possible while a recurring copy job is live and the two sites are linked via the API and changes are being made on the source side.

I can understand the confusion, when product changes are happening without a good reason you look for recent changes to the site that might have contributed to this - however our product was not designed to 'revert' changes made to products, and the issue would not have persisted after you disconnected the API as our app injects no code, and we have no front end presence whatsoever.

I would pursue investigating this as a local ISP issue where saved changes time out before they reach Shopify because of poor internet connection. This can cause a product to appear as though it has 'reverted' when in fact changes were simply not saved in the first place due to an insecure connection.

I want to wish you good luck in investigating this issue further and let you know that we are happy to continue to work with you to copy your products, if and when you'd like to return once your problem has been resolved.

Spore Spot

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Worst situation imaginable. After coping product over between two of my stores, I was having an issue where edited products would daily revert back to original pictures and descriptions, losing me hours of work per day. I uninstalled rewind copy and rewind back up and severed the link between stores. Yet the issue remains, now a month later and I cannot launch my new store because products cannot be edited permanently and new products are still pulled through life to the destination store. Support it responsive but entirely unhelpfully. Do not install this product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10