Store Copy by Replay

Store Copy by Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Easily Manage Multiple Stores.

Cheap Snow Gear

Completely ridiculous pricing. I clicked to copy themes, products and pages. Calculated cost was over $600!!! I can do exactly the same thing using another app called "Duplicate Your Store" for the cost of $10.

This app is crazy pricing, unbelievable really!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! Replay offers a couple of different pricing options to meet the large variety of use cases that people have when looking to copy over their stores. Our Pay As You Go plan is currently better suited for merchants looking to copy a subset of items or a small store. But for much larger copy tasks, such as the amount of information you were trying to copy, our other plan option likely would have been a better, more cost effective fit, allowing you to bring over everything you wanted, above and beyond what the other app is capable of handling.

We’re always open to learn about the various use cases merchants may have and problems they’re trying to solve with our app, in fact, we’ve already begun actioning some changes based on your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to get a hold of us if you’ve got some questions as we’d be happy to work with you to find a solution that will work best.

MUSOTOKU

Great app. Almost zero effort, no hassle, peace of mind, just pay and get it done :)
If I had to find any inconvenient I would say that it is a little bit slow, it took some hours to complete, but having said that, it's once in a lifetime that you need to wait for that.

Warrior52

So great. We have looked for simple ways to copy stores before. This is a great app. We have always been told to use a very expensive PIM to link stores, but this app did it better. This app is great,

The Drone Warehouse Ltd

Great, much needed in order to copy existing store to create test store. Easy to use. Copy as much or as little as you need.

Amrita

I used this app to copy the whole webpage as I needed to create additional one for another market! It made my life way easier!!

Damn!

I used the app to copy one store and keep it updated on 2 destination stores and it works great. Even the themes were copied perfectly. The only reason I don't give 5 stars it's because you have to subscribe in the source store making it a very expensive App to keep.

Kaotica Eyeball

This application and there backup aplication are fantastic. They're a Canadian based compny so you're assured of information privacy. Keep in mind there's a couple of things that this app does not copy such as template config. But this can easily be done by uploading the images. Also the website menu will have to be set up again but that's it :)

SkySchool

Very straightforward and reasonably priced. Sarah was incredible with some assistance to ensure everything had copied correctly!

Lexi Butler Designs

I give this app 5 stars, because my marketing team, was pretty happy with They are the ones that installed the app.

Healthish

This app makes it so much easier to copy your store and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4