Store Copy by Replay

Store Copy by Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Easily Manage Multiple Stores.

Rideau Florist Ottawa

One star is due to the fact that this app is a rip off. they are not telling you ahead of time that you will need to buy subscriptions for all the sites you want to copy to :(

August 12, 2019

We apologize that this wasn't immediately apparent to you, and we have put your feedback into action by updating our app listing. Because the app listing offers limited space to describe our full product offering, we encourage you to use our help center. This is the best place to find all the details you want to know about Replay.

We offer a number of different plan options to help suit the various needs of merchants, and while the unlimited plan doesn’t sound like the most ideal option for your use case, we’d welcome you to check out our our one-time copy option which would be better suited for building out many stores using your main store as the template.

We’re always interested in hearing about other various use cases out there so if you’ve got one that doesn’t fit our current pricing models, feel free to reach out to us so we can explore a solution with you further.

AVL Hair Care

I have used this application on several occasions and as per normal it works well. I have always found it easy to use.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for using Replay and sharing your experience! We're glad to hear it worked well and was easy to use :)

Temper by Nyané ®

Great app, very simple, almost no effort. Can only recommend.

Our store is not very complicated (yet) so we don't use the subscription plan, but if you have a lot of pages and variants etc. you should probably look into getting the subscription as the pay-as-you go plan can get very expensive with larger amounts of things to be copied.

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much using Replay to copy your store! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the simplicity and that it was able to help you accomplish your task without requiring much effort.

Baby's Mark

I copied everything but the theme (which is easy to move manually) and it was affordable and reliable on 6 store copies so far.

July 17, 2019

We really appreciate that you chose Replay to copy all the items you cared about over to your additional stores. Thanks so much for trusting our app to help you with that task!

Cheap Snow Gear

Completely ridiculous pricing. I clicked to copy themes, products and pages. Calculated cost was over $600!!! I can do exactly the same thing using another app called "Duplicate Your Store" for the cost of $10.

This app is crazy pricing, unbelievable really!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! Replay offers a couple of different pricing options to meet the large variety of use cases that people have when looking to copy over their stores. Our Pay As You Go plan is currently better suited for merchants looking to copy a subset of items or a small store. But for much larger copy tasks, such as the amount of information you were trying to copy, our other plan option likely would have been a better, more cost effective fit, allowing you to bring over everything you wanted, above and beyond what the other app is capable of handling.

We’re always open to learn about the various use cases merchants may have and problems they’re trying to solve with our app, in fact, we’ve already begun actioning some changes based on your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to get a hold of us if you’ve got some questions as we’d be happy to work with you to find a solution that will work best.

MUSOTOKU

Great app. Almost zero effort, no hassle, peace of mind, just pay and get it done :)
If I had to find any inconvenient I would say that it is a little bit slow, it took some hours to complete, but having said that, it's once in a lifetime that you need to wait for that.

Warrior52

So great. We have looked for simple ways to copy stores before. This is a great app. We have always been told to use a very expensive PIM to link stores, but this app did it better. This app is great,

The Drone Warehouse Ltd

Great, much needed in order to copy existing store to create test store. Easy to use. Copy as much or as little as you need.

Amrita

I used this app to copy the whole webpage as I needed to create additional one for another market! It made my life way easier!!

Damn!

I used the app to copy one store and keep it updated on 2 destination stores and it works great. Even the themes were copied perfectly. The only reason I don't give 5 stars it's because you have to subscribe in the source store making it a very expensive App to keep.

Previous 1 3 4