Rewind Copy (formerly Replay)

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lexi Butler Designs

I give this app 5 stars, because my marketing team, was pretty happy with They are the ones that installed the app.

Healthish

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app makes it so much easier to copy your store and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend!

se-makerandson

Time spent using app About 1 year

Did a great job! Saving us time by transferring data quickly and allowing us to get along with our work.

The Express Liquidation Store

App did a good job transferring the data took about 8 hours so if you have over 6000 items thats not to un realistic
Price is reasonable. I will definitely use this app again I think 8 hours is great compared to manually inputing data which could take weeks

Topshape ® - Vitamin Water Drink

Great app, if you want to copy ypur current shop and create another one with similar elements, strongly reccomend

moondigging-us.com

I needed an app to cut down on work to populate other accounts with product in Shopify. This app allows quick work in copying necessary fields and images to another storefront. Very effective!

Acubest

I would like to say thanks to Sarah, amazing customer serves, the best I've ever seen. Great app, solved all my questions. Thank you, replay.

keezel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We used the app to copy our store and it just happened that they had a small technical glitch while we were trying to do that and kept running into issues. Sarah was super helpful and explained the glitch and what that meant for what we were trying to achieve and then she helped us out by copying some pages manually and making the needed changes herself, while keeping us updated on what she was doing and asking for feedback. We really appreciated that and are very satisfied with their service.

Talking Out Of Turn

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Brooklyn Cloth

When we were migrating from our Pipeline theme to stronger mobile optimized theme, it was imperative that we have REPLAY as part of the migration. It allowed our developer the time to ensure that the process was productive and easy. It also maintained the level of business.