Store Copy by Replay

Store Copy by Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Easily Manage Multiple Stores.

Rideau Florist Ottawa

One star is due to the fact that this app is a rip off. they are not telling you ahead of time that you will need to buy subscriptions for all the sites you want to copy to :(

August 12, 2019

We apologize that this wasn't immediately apparent to you, and we have put your feedback into action by updating our app listing. Because the app listing offers limited space to describe our full product offering, we encourage you to use our help center. This is the best place to find all the details you want to know about Replay.

We offer a number of different plan options to help suit the various needs of merchants, and while the unlimited plan doesn’t sound like the most ideal option for your use case, we’d welcome you to check out our our one-time copy option which would be better suited for building out many stores using your main store as the template.

We’re always interested in hearing about other various use cases out there so if you’ve got one that doesn’t fit our current pricing models, feel free to reach out to us so we can explore a solution with you further.

Cheap Snow Gear

Completely ridiculous pricing. I clicked to copy themes, products and pages. Calculated cost was over $600!!! I can do exactly the same thing using another app called "Duplicate Your Store" for the cost of $10.

This app is crazy pricing, unbelievable really!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! Replay offers a couple of different pricing options to meet the large variety of use cases that people have when looking to copy over their stores. Our Pay As You Go plan is currently better suited for merchants looking to copy a subset of items or a small store. But for much larger copy tasks, such as the amount of information you were trying to copy, our other plan option likely would have been a better, more cost effective fit, allowing you to bring over everything you wanted, above and beyond what the other app is capable of handling.

We’re always open to learn about the various use cases merchants may have and problems they’re trying to solve with our app, in fact, we’ve already begun actioning some changes based on your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to get a hold of us if you’ve got some questions as we’d be happy to work with you to find a solution that will work best.

Bohomin

App copy half of the things.
It was completely unusable. I used a dev and he has to redo everything basically costing me 3 times this app. I think it would have been cheaper to go without this app. I asked for support but so far except saying that my dev was incompetent they didn't help me at all. I rarely don't recommend an app, but I'm not recommending this one.

Yogaserenite

bad app, i deupplicated two time all my collection and two time a lot of collection were missing, a waste of time