Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Bloomtown

Works very well and customer service is EXCELLENT! I was having trouble with seeing drop down menus on the app page, but Nicolas solved my issue within 24 hours, so I was really pleased and impressed :)

K9 Sport Sack

Super easy to use to update new stores who sell our products. So nice to have an app that allows us to quickly and efficiently add stores.

CO2Art.eu

Well made app with brilliant customs support. Easy to use. If you have any implementation problems, support will get it resolved in no time :) Well done guys!

Virtuepb.com: Built to Win Paintball

Really nice app so far. I don't usually review apps right away, but this one is getting the job done in a quick way that's easy to use.

G&G Fitness Equipment

Love this app. When we installed it, there were a couple glitches. We emailed customer service and they fixed everything. We didn't have to do a thing! It's perfect.

Vegepod USA

it does everything i need - all in all a good app. but not good value for money - $15 a month??
$4.99 and it would be a 5 star

July 14, 2019

We are sorry for making you unhappy about the price. We Secomapp also provide Free apps that you may need. You can have a look on our apps in the following link: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/secomapp. By the way, we have other special offers for Store Locator users. If you're interested please leave us a mail to support@secomapp.com.

Ardnamurchan News

I found the app intuitive 7 easy to learn ...make sure you pop images in the boxes in store edit as it makes a huge difference to the look of the map...good overall app...5*

DMK Skincare Canada

The app worked great for us and the support is excellent. I would definitely recommend this app. Very user friendly and looks great!

Rahua Beauty

The app is easy to use and customize, the import function help a lot to fill a big bunch of places in a breze. We like a lot the technique support they help us and fix issues very fast.

LumaGro

The other store locator app i was using suddenly stopped being supported and did not work. Luckily I found this app, and with Peter Nguyen's help I was up and running within a couple of hours.
Highly recommended!