4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to display multiple store locations globally, especially beneficial for businesses with numerous stores. Features such as easy import/export of locations, customizable images, and location filtering are appreciated. The quick setup process, user-friendly interface, and easy store updates are also praised. Many commend the customer service team for their swift and effective responses. The app is valued for its professional look and versatility in meeting various business needs.

October 3, 2019

The app has worked great for us this past year. Of the ones I tried, it was the easiest one to bulk upload a lot of locations, which was imperative for our business. I've only needed support once and he was able to fix the issue in 24 hours.

David Lerner
September 6, 2017

Nice job guys,
Customer service is great !

Dimdimdimdim
Edited December 12, 2023

The customer service is outstanding and the app is a big benefit for every webshop. Highly recommend!

balmyou
Germany
January 31, 2017

So simple to use and looks great on our website. A must have to enhance your website.

Tep Trade
July 9, 2019

I was able to contact support and they helped me same day with a customization request. Very easy to use and packed with features. Some other store locators limit store lists to 300, not this one. A+

Bakery Bling™
February 14, 2017

Great apps, easy install , now my customer can find my store from here

Ukunili2u
Malaysia
December 15, 2019

I was looking for a store locator app to have all our stores and our dealer store locations in one place and this app was just perfect for that. The customer service was excellent. Peter patiently attended to all the queries I raised and helped me overcome the small glitches I had while setting up the locations. The app could have bulk editing though. Say, you want to add a new tag or a location marker to 50 stores, you have to open all 50 stores and do them individually which is a bit of a hassle. If they could find a way around this, it will be even more perfect.

Spartan ProGear Co.,
India
November 27, 2019

This app is great! Support staff is very helpful and resolved my problem within few hours. Strongly recommend to people looking for good store locator app.

Texas Naturals | Pure CBD Oil
October 12, 2020

Great support when needed! Works as expected. Toughest part is getting the Maps API portion setup, but once that is done, pretty straightforward.

ReadyWise
February 9, 2017

Great app, easy to use..love it!

Smoker Guru