ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Highlight dealer, stockist, & store locations on Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Blondesister

Location Italy

The app works well, the customer service a little less. However it works, customer support should be better.

November 18, 2022

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)

Healthycell

Time spent using app About 2 years

We've used this app for 2 years and are very pleased with it. The support team is excellent as well.

October 28, 2022

Wow, thanks for the great review! The entire team appreciates it. If you have questions or other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out

Marie Sharp's Africa Shop

Location South Africa

Not only did ProMap assist me speedily, but I am now a happy 1-50 store user.
I love the way it displays on my Shopify Account.

Les bienfaits

Location France

Easy to use. Support is very efficient, I had an answer in the very same day I ask. App recommanded

October 13, 2022

Thank you for the review and recommendation, hope you will keep enjoying the app:)

Annieglass

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have been using this app for 6 years and it has been doing what it is supposed to do. However, on 9/28 around 2:30ish PST, our site became unusable, it was taking 2 minutes for the site to load. I spent an hour debugging before contacting Shopify support. Here is the salient portion of Shopify support conversation : "The store loading time has slowed down very significantly in the last 24 hours and checking through the events on this store, the only changes I could locate were 5 different changes from the Pro map store locator app to the theme. " I called Shopify again 9/29, they confirmed that it was a script in this app that caused the problem and that the offending code was removed. Support from Amai (owner of the app) denied that anything was wrong and did not come forward with any insight or explanation.

October 2, 2022

FINAL UPDATE: We had sent all the screenshots and evidence that our code is not causing the issue and Shopify even clarified that they did not identify our app as the offending party.

UPDATE 4 October 2022: Shopify had replied us and stated to following:
"I only have access to the changelog on this store which does not identify specific code. I reported that I saw this app in the store's changelog which documented 5 changes to this store's theme on September 28th. I do not have access to the specific changes that were made. "

I believe there is a misunderstanding on this issue as Shopify did not identify nor point out any offending codes that were caused by the app. We would like to emphasize again that we had done thorough testing on your store and there was no speed difference even after a clean removal of the codes from your store. Do let us know if you have any further information so we can assist you.

Original Reply:
Thank you for your feedback. We had made several attempts to contact Shopify since 30 September 2022 to request for more information regarding their investigation. As of today, they had yet to provide us with any evidence which code is deemed to be the "offending code" apart from "the issue is resolved".

We had done several tests to ensure our code is not causing any issues with the speed of your store. One of the test involve removing the codes entirely from the themes and the performance reflected is the same.

We will update you further once Shopify provided us with more information. Thank you.

Pickleball Superstore

We've been using this app for a while now - no issues. Our first time contacting support was recently and was related to an import of data. Support was great to work with, responsive and solved the issue. Thank you.

CROSSKIX

This app was difficult for me to get setup, but the team got access to my store and also my google account and was able to get things setup for me. Thanks!

alwaysrun4president

Location Netherlands

simple questions to help support; they took many time as they help other merchants as well on same time so it is not very 'chattable' with direct answers and also the easy questions of import csv file template have send as an attachment; but chat support need a developers to review it. while he can just check if template is ok or not or what to change to the template. took me 45 minutes to still have not any answer in this. Deleted the app

Siesta-G

Very impressed with the responsive customer service offered by this group. Jasper and his co-workers were excellent and did not give up when resolving a technical request. I would recommend this app!

September 6, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

BABYZEN

Location Norway

We have installed this app, in its Unlimited version, on our 7 Shopify stores, with 3 000 locations worldwide to be displayed.
This app works very effectively for us, both for its configurability and ability to easily import/export locations.
Amai's support has been instrumental to address some graphical glitches generated by our theme and to speed up (x2) the locator page.
I highly recommend

September 6, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)
Good Luck to your business !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57