Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Rosaholics Wholesale

Works perfectly and easy to use. Great assistance from the customer service support. Helps a lot to our webstore.

Sinewave Cycles

Works great and customer service has been excellent. Easy to use and has been a nice addition to our store.

Rivieras European Union

Very easy to use and the customer service is awesome, they helped me investigate and fix an issue and were always available and answering very quickly. Best store locator app !

Montelle Intimates

Great app - easy to use. Excellent customer service help! I would definitely recommend you try. Would like to see a few more customization options for look, but we're happy enough with what's available.

Alexander by Daymor

Straight forward, easy to use app with excellent and timely customer support/service. Highly recommended!

ReloadableCards.com

I had a few issues in the beginning but their support team helped me out. This app was something I really wanted because of the easy bulk import and its something that sets us apart from our competitors. They deserve 5 stars.

YuJet USA

Works great. The image icons for the locations need some work though its saving them as too small.

HäfeleHome-HVN

This app easy to use and set up. Great customer service. Thank you for your prompt response to my request

Gyms-Club

Great app that works perfectly! The customer support is really amazing, they helped me to do some custom design so it looks perfect on my webshop now. Thank you! I can fully recommend this app, definitely worth 5 stars from my side.

London Nails Excellence

I recommend this Store Locator App 100%: simple to use with excellent results.
Furthermore, great team of developers!
Thanks guys, keep it up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44