Reviews (591)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, speed, and affordability, especially for businesses with multiple locations. Key features include location filtering, search based on current location, and bulk import support. The design is professional and customizable. Many commend the customer service for their efficiency and quick response. The app integrates well with Shopify and offers excellent value for money.

June 12, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the Store Locator application, and I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience. This app has quickly become an indispensable tool in my daily routine.

First and foremost, the user interface is incredibly intuitive. From the moment I opened the app, it was clear that a lot of thought had gone into making it user-friendly. The design is clean and straightforward, ensuring that even those who aren't tech-savvy can navigate it with ease.

What impressed me the most was the accuracy of the store locations. The app provides precise and up-to-date information about store addresses, operating hours, and contact details. I've used it several times to find stores in unfamiliar areas, and it has never let me down. The integration of maps is seamless, and I love the feature that allows me to see real-time traffic updates and the best routes to my destination.

Another standout feature is the ability to filter searches based on specific criteria. Whether I need a 24-hour pharmacy, a grocery store with organic products, or a pet-friendly café, the Store Locator app allows me to customize my search effortlessly. This level of detail has saved me so much time and hassle.

Moreover, the app includes helpful customer reviews and ratings for each store. This has been incredibly useful in making informed decisions about where to shop. Knowing the experiences of other customers adds a level of trust and reliability that I greatly appreciate.

Lastly, the Store Locator app is incredibly fast and responsive. I've never experienced any lag or crashes, which speaks volumes about the quality of the app's development. It's clear that the developers are committed to maintaining a high standard of performance.

In conclusion, the Store Locator application is a top-notch tool that combines accuracy, ease of use, and valuable features. It has made finding and choosing stores a breeze, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient way to locate stores in their area. This app truly enhances the shopping experience and sets a new standard for convenience.

© 2024 Charriol
Switzerland
About 2 years using the app
June 25, 2024

Application très efficace et facile à prendre en main.
Merci au support pour votre aide dans l'installation !

Histoires de Parfums
France
About 1 year using the app
March 22, 2024

Excellent customer service. We knew the app design itself was perfect for our business. With over 5000 locations, we wanted a fast, responsive, easy to use store locator. This checked all the boxes. Unfortunately we ran into an issue when linking up the APIs, but their dev team was extremely responsive and worked through the issue to find the fix (an error we had made by mistake). The app now functions exactly as we wanted. Highly recommend.

Pet Life Unlimited
3 days using the app
March 14, 2024

Customer support has always been responsive and friendly!

The Barb Shop
About 2 years using the app
July 5, 2024

fast and helpful chat for problem solving

3T Bike
Italy
7 days using the app
January 30, 2024

App is super easy to use and allows us to show multiple store location across the globe! The customer service team is also super helpful and quick to respond if you ever have a question!

AnaOno
Over 4 years using the app
April 4, 2024

great app and great team, thank you very much!

Histoires de Parfums USA
France
6 days using the app
February 8, 2024

Jasper and the team at ProMap offered superb customer support and timely responses during chat. Not to mention, the app is well developed and works smoothly for our company’s needs. I highly recommend not only installing the app, but subscribing to the paid plan to experience all the benefits.

High School NIL Deals, LLC
6 days using the app
December 21, 2023

Great app that really helps our customers find our locations. I had an issue with the map recently and their support helped me solve the problem very quickly!

Apnée Santé
Over 3 years using the app
December 18, 2023

This app is easy to maintain and cleanly displays our many distributors. I've found that the developer is quick to respond to questions and issues, which is always appreciated.

Monarch Instrument