ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Highlight dealer, stockist, & store locations on Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Vivid Reign

So far so good, had a little trouble setting up the custom API key, but customer service was very responsive and I'm enjoying the app's functionality. Thanks

Stow a Stepladder UK

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Out of the three apps I've used for this, ProMap is by far the best, with the most amount of flexibility and design.

Mermaid Straw

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The support team is quick to help and respond! Love this app as a way to show our customers where we carry our product across the country.

Sweet Potato Spirit Company

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Staff were very helpful and attentive with support issues. Will continue to use on our website in the future.

Cezanne Hair

The support has been extremely helpful and responsive! I wish the page design was less limited and more functional for those who are 100% comfortable with coding, but the app works the way it should and will continue to use for all websites.

xtrahunt.dk

Location Denmark

I had some issues getting my CSV file to work, but the support team quickly assisted my upload and it worked great!

Intersport Reunion

Location Réunion

Everytime I need something that is not possible in the app, I just ask the developpers (Secomapp) and they always respond really fast. Great support guys !

Foxtail Hand Tied Hair Extensions

excellent support! they are quick to reply and have good info when you need it. the product is easy to use but the setup was off a little and I needed help figuring it out and they were very helpful

Feelgoodz

They don't support Google Chrome out of the box. They make you create your own custom API just for it to be supported on Google Chrome. Definitely not worth the money!

November 12, 2021

Hi there,
We are sorry for your unhappy experience. We think there is a misunderstanding. Our app works on all browsers but it works based on Google Maps so without an API Key our app cannot work. Therefore, we asked you to create your own API Key. This step is needed in ALL other Store Locator apps that also work based on Google Maps. So we hope you understand and sympathize. ​

KHR-Online

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very good for mapping out multiple stores or locations, plus great support. Set up was slightly clunky to begin with, but easy once you know how.