Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Master Indian Spice

Perfect store locator, the support gave us the solutions we needed. I don't think there is anything that I would want improved upon. A+

RELX New Zealand

This app provides exactly what I need, with features to filter different locations, search based on user's current location. Prompt response to support issues. Highly recommended!

Matador

The Store Locator app has been extremely easy to set up and use. Also, the customer service responses we receive from Secomapp have been prompt and very helpful. I would highly recommend! I enjoyed how easy it is to mass import and assign tags.

Shelly Cove

Love it! Super easy and intuitive to use on our store. I love the noted feature, because some stores carry small accessories, and other carry our main items

MERIK SAFE

I had a small bug..the company reacted quickly to resolve the issue. I am quite pleased with the app and would recommend it.

Peninsulas

The interface makes it easy to use. I like how you can add a logo or graphic to locations if you wish. In addition, the customer service is quick and accessible.

Homeschool-testing-services

We used this application heavily and have been very pleased with its functionality as well as the customer support provided. I highly recommend Store Locator to anyone that desires using a map feature on their site.

Nudgen

Amazing app. Clean intuitive interface, easy to use and great support from the very responsive developer - resolved my issues very quickly and easily. Keep up the great work!

Lisette L Montreal

I have used other store locator apps but SL by Secomapp out performs them all. Amazing application and great support staff.

If yo are looking for a store locator app, you just found it!

Autentico Paint UK

Really helpful team when we had queries fast response and listened to our needs.
Easy to use App and the help makes it really good