ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Bikonit Inc

Fantastic app! quick response, Luna is working so hard for the team, will definitely recommend your app to my friends!

Kollab Australia

Amazing app and easy to use! Great customer service from Luna as she was quick to respond and always ensured my request was actioned. Highly recommend!

The SM Store

Luna has been consistently supporting us in our technical issues in a very timely manner. The app is super easy to use and install and does what it's supposed to do.

NimbleID

Demoing this app, it appears to do everything that I need it to do and as it is described on their site. The customer service was great. Luna helped troubleshoot my setup in a very timely manner, and it was much appreciated!

Handcrew

Easy to use app; we have more than 15 000 locations across North America with our retail partner. Easy to install, we had one issue and it was fixed ASAP by Luna's team!

Circulr

Quick support when I had some issues with my API key. It has been helpful to use although the reply wasn't immediate.

RaceFace.ca

Great service and help if needed, the team is great! We ve been using the app for a while now and it has a range of useful map settings

LUU

Great help in implementing to the store, thank you for making it work with my theme. Would recommend for any store.

Showers Pass

The app works as intended and support is attentive and fast with getting resolutions across the finish line.

Essentially Tamara

I love the user-friendliness of this app, and the customer service is fantastic. Luna came back to me with very easy to follow instruction on how to fix my issue. Thank you so much!