Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Suzuran Baby

This app is amazing. The support team was very helpful in solving some minor problems that we faced. Will definitely recommend this to others.

Aestelance

Fast and professional support. Personal thanks to Peter, he always understands the customer's needs. This is the second project we're using this app with. The ability to export/import locations in bulk saved us a lot of time. Highly satisfied!

PaveToolInnovators.Canada

I used this app for our Dealer Market. We had our original website and added another one. I was toggling back and forth from one to the other and deleted my information on one of the sites only to find out that it deleted my information on the original site. I lost over 200 contacts. Secomapp would not respond to me for over a weeks time after I emailed them about 5 different times. I was told from Peter that there was nothing they could do for me. He didn't help me figure out why this happened or anything. He didn't care. Apparently they have no backup for there customers and they don't care AT ALL about there customers. I pulled there app from both of my websites and will never use them again. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 31, 2020

Hi,
We are sorry for your unhappy experience with our app. We have emailed you back 3 times to ask you for access to recover the data but we still haven't received your access.
You may have missed our message, please check again.
We hope to receive your access for email support@secomapp.com soon so we can fix the problem for you.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

We were having some issues with this app, and received help in a timely manner and resolved our issue.

Kind Life

Great app, very easy to install and looks great on the site. Peter was also a great help with a few tweeks for us.

Caveman Foods

Super practical app. Easy to use and to implement. No major issues with set up and they were quick to reply to questions.

PH-D Feminine Health

Thanks Secomapp. The support for this app is amazing. They have been very quick to respond to my questions and to fix any issues we have had.

Integrated Engineering

The app itself works very good and provides the functionality we need on our store. However, the support is absolutely fantastic and is willing to bend over backwards to help. That alone has kept our company on this service and very happy.

Spartan ProGear Co.,

I was looking for a store locator app to have all our stores and our dealer store locations in one place and this app was just perfect for that. The customer service was excellent. Peter patiently attended to all the queries I raised and helped me overcome the small glitches I had while setting up the locations. The app could have bulk editing though. Say, you want to add a new tag or a location marker to 50 stores, you have to open all 50 stores and do them individually which is a bit of a hassle. If they could find a way around this, it will be even more perfect.

Mineral Fusion

Great app for all of our 2500 store locations, and great support during the process! Very user friend and easy to follow. Thanks!