ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Add Unlimited Dealers & Store Locations via Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

STUCKIES®

Happy about the service! I wanted to update the fonts to our brand fonts and they solved it for me quick and easy.

BE THE CHANGE

Very easy to install and to operate. And if something doesn't seem so easy, the support (Kay) is first class.

Issada Mineral Cosmetics & Clinical Skincare

Luna and her team are all amazing! They were able to solve the issues we've encountered and are ready to extend the extra miles to ensure we get what we need from the apps. Worth recommending!

Cobblestone Living

Luna and team were a big help in making sure the store map worked properly. It's a great add-on feature for the shop!

Jamjo Online

I had quite a few problems to start with, but Luna was exceptional in her assistance in fixing our map. Thank you Luna for all of your help. Great App just what we need for our website.

PROTELLA STORE ES

La aplicación cumple su función, además tienen un servicio de atención al cliente super rápido y eficaz.

WigziPets

Great product, and better customer service. Our issue (self inflicted) was discovered and solved quickly by support staff. Happy customer!

Vivid Reign

So far so good, had a little trouble setting up the custom API key, but customer service was very responsive and I'm enjoying the app's functionality. Thanks

Stow a Stepladder UK

Out of the three apps I've used for this, ProMap is by far the best, with the most amount of flexibility and design.

Mermaid Straw

The support team is quick to help and respond! Love this app as a way to show our customers where we carry our product across the country.