Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Bakery Bling™

I was able to contact support and they helped me same day with a customization request. Very easy to use and packed with features. Some other store locators limit store lists to 300, not this one. A+

Nam Prik Chili Sauce

The app itself is very easy to use and a fair amount of customization available. I've had a few things that needed modification that is beyond my knowledge so I had to contact their support team several times. Support is always very helpful, thorough, and fast. Overall very satisfied with this app and its support staff.

Amexi Distributions

Love it! It's really easy to use and you can customize colours, tags and more. I would definetly recommend.

Zbroz Racing

Very easy to use. Great addition to our website so that Zbroz Racing customers can locate their closest dealer.

thegateparis

Good an easy to use, i my rating is good for this app. keep it up guy. introduce the customization design will increase your subcribtions

Pull Start Fire

Two positives: The app itself - look and function - is VERY nice. Allows the List of locations as well as a map of the locations. Secondly, the support was very helpful. The only downside, and I almost hate to call it that, was that the documentation did not clearly enough (in my mind) show all of the Google Map APIs that had to be implemented. This is why I ended up needing support. However, they were so quick and helpful with the support that I really hate to mention it. I highly recommend it.

Youngblood Beer

We used this app as a way for our customer to find stockings of our beer. We contacted support for small customisation to the code and URL and it was completed extremely fast! Great team, highly recommend.

NOW Foods South Africa

I use this app on 2 Shopify stores and it works brilliantly. The support from Peter is superb, he is incredibly helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone with a chain of retail stores.

Swamp Dragon

Very cool to see an interactive map to show my customers where they can pick up some Swamp Dragon hot sauce as I continue to expand. It was kinda over my head to set up the Google API stuff, but with email support, I was able to figure it out and get everything working. Once it's functional, it's really cool, and I think it's very important since I not only sell through Shopify, but also through national distribution.

West Bros Furniture

The store locator APP is excellent. I needed a fix on integrating to the page on my theme. I asked for the correction in the evening, and the fix was done immediately by the next morning. Excellent service. The functionality of the APP allows us to provide consumers with the nearest and best matching store that has the product on their floor so that they do not waste time finding what they need.