Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Into the Wild: Beef Jerky

Interface is great. 1/2 the price of others. Easy to setup and support staff was very response when needed.

Badfish SUP

Solid locator with responsive support and a price that’s half what others are charging. We even asked for some stylesheet changes and they made them right away. So far very pleased. Update: A month in and still great.

Mimmic Fashion Jewelry

Work fine. Easy Setup. If you wants a good app for store map, install this. I love love love love love

Superfit Hero

This app is easy to set up and does what it says it will do. Peter has been beyond helpful with customization. I look forward to adding this feature to our site!

elementsinmotion

Peter in customer service helped me right away with an issue. Very helpful with having a quick response.

Patio Avenue

I used this app and they provide 24/7 support and tech service and their service is good and I preferred their app.
Continue will have relation with them.

Hogy Lure Company Online Shop

Just started using the app and needed support for integration. Staff was available within 24 hours and once email communication, my problems were resolved in a few minutes. Recommending based on this experience.

Optica's Online Store

Great response team quick to answer and help with anything needed. And good working app that looks good.

Sukin Naturals

Easy to implement and customise map layout. We used this map as it had the custom importing features we needed for our store.

Only issue has been with the Google Map API reaching it's limit several times, which is unfortunately not updatable without contacting Secomapp support. However, once contacted, support were quick to deal with the issue.

July 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the inconvenience experience you had and hope you understand. We always try our best and work hard to make the app work better.

With any other issue, please send a mail to support@secomapp.com. We will support you right away.

sosoutils

Nice app. It does what needed and does it very well. I would recommand this app to a friend. Drop it on the page you want, write the adresses and bam! you are done.