Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Zbroz Racing

Very easy to use. Great addition to our website so that Zbroz Racing customers can locate their closest dealer.

thegateparis

Good an easy to use, i my rating is good for this app. keep it up guy. introduce the customization design will increase your subcribtions

Pull Start Fire

Two positives: The app itself - look and function - is VERY nice. Allows the List of locations as well as a map of the locations. Secondly, the support was very helpful. The only downside, and I almost hate to call it that, was that the documentation did not clearly enough (in my mind) show all of the Google Map APIs that had to be implemented. This is why I ended up needing support. However, they were so quick and helpful with the support that I really hate to mention it. I highly recommend it.

Youngblood Beer

We used this app as a way for our customer to find stockings of our beer. We contacted support for small customisation to the code and URL and it was completed extremely fast! Great team, highly recommend.

NOW Foods South Africa

I use this app on 2 Shopify stores and it works brilliantly. The support from Peter is superb, he is incredibly helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone with a chain of retail stores.

Swamp Dragon

Very cool to see an interactive map to show my customers where they can pick up some Swamp Dragon hot sauce as I continue to expand. It was kinda over my head to set up the Google API stuff, but with email support, I was able to figure it out and get everything working. Once it's functional, it's really cool, and I think it's very important since I not only sell through Shopify, but also through national distribution.

West Bros Furniture

The store locator APP is excellent. I needed a fix on integrating to the page on my theme. I asked for the correction in the evening, and the fix was done immediately by the next morning. Excellent service. The functionality of the APP allows us to provide consumers with the nearest and best matching store that has the product on their floor so that they do not waste time finding what they need.

FITS Riding Ltd

Accurate and fast response, thank you for your help.

Tremblay moulins - mills

Peter was really helpful with resolving a technical issue with using the Store Locator app... A brief description of the problem and he got on it and adjusted the app to work with my theme. Good work Peter. Cheers!

AQUEA

Only just started using this app, but have been extremely happy with fast and friendly support from Secomapp team. They have gone above and beyond to get everything working and overall look in keeping with overall store. Thanks!