ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Highlight dealer, stockist, & store locations on Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hummus Chick

The customer service has been superb and we're so excited to welcome our customers to the locations that we sell our products. Luna is a dream to work with. She is quick to respond and made the launch very easy!

EltaMD

The app looks great, is easy to configure & support is always fast & friendly when we’ve needed assistance.

Sportnahrung

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to replace our old store locator which did not sort by distance. Plenty of features and does what I want it to do. Had some issues with the API token but support was fast and could solve all problems

Parkers Sydney Fine Art Supplies

Location Australia

This app was perfect for our store locator needs. Very clear and works well. The stand out feature was the support. Some initial set up issues, mostly my fault, were resolved immediately with clear and supportive advise from Luna and then collaborator access via the technical staff. They seem totally committed to a positive result for the customer. Very impressed!

Vivier Pharma

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, very easy to use, the customer service is great. They were able to customize certain features for us to meet all of our needs.

Missing Link Products

Great app and great customer service Luna is very quick to reply to a support request, which makes my life easier. A+ review.

O2Nails Italia

Location Italy

Very good App, just some little problem to set it but I had great support from Miss Luna of the Support Team and she helped me to arrange everything, thanks!!! Great App

Pehr Canada

They have great tech support which I used twice and they responded and resolved within 24 hours which was amazing. App is easily customizable and upload friendly. My only feedback would be on mobile design, it feels a bit clunky right now from an UX perspective but otherwise great app!

Dumond

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works well for over 8,000 locations. I had no issues uploading the locations file, which I did have with other apps I tried. Setting it up was not simple, but I did have good tech support throughout. The only issue I have is that the design of the input form takes up a lot of room on the page. Overall I am finding this to be a very good app.

Akillis Paris

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed some customization on the store locator page and the support was clearly super reactive and efficient.
Everything asked was done :) Great support from Luna by the way