ProMap ‑ Store Locator

ProMap ‑ Store Locator

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 28, 2021

App works well and is easy to use. Support quickly fixed an issue with how the map filters displayed with our theme.

Acabonac Farms
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 25, 2021

A great APP with fantastic support, highly recommended. The team were quick to respond and help us with the set-up.

Krav Maga Global (UK)
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 23, 2021

I ran into a few issues with our setup and contacted ProMap support. The response was positive and the team (thank you Ms. Luna) not only walked me through my issues but fixed one problem on their own. It's great to have a good, solid app but it's the absolute best when the support is quick and spot on. Great app, great people.

HotScream Ice Cream
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 23, 2021

ProMap - Store Locator is stable and easy to use. It does the job it is supposed to do, well. Interaction with Secomapp support is friendly and efficient. I believe that Secomapp is genuinely interested in helping ecommerce businesses increase revenues and grow.

Maté Factor
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 19, 2021

I had some troubles to bulk import my locations but the support was excellent and the app works perfectly!

NANAN
Italy
Time spent using app: 26 days
July 12, 2021

Fast and friendly costumer service. We had problems setting some things up and they were very responsive. Now the app works properly and it does what it should. Thanks!

SOLESTAR - Sports Performance Insoles
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 3, 2021

Fantastic customer service all-round. Quick response and great working app. I really like working with this team.

Flora & Curl Haircare
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 24, 2021

Great service! Satisfied with the whole team that solved the problem ASAP. Will continue using the app as a part of our business growth.

Qualisports USA
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 23, 2021

Fantastic app! quick response, Luna is working so hard for the team, will definitely recommend your app to my friends!

Bikonit Inc
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 14, 2021

Amazing app and easy to use! Great customer service from Luna as she was quick to respond and always ensured my request was actioned. Highly recommend!

Kollab Australia