Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Myaderm

We use this app for over 8000 locations and it was super easy to setup thanks to the tech-support -- they were awesome!

LOBOSOLOS

Great App! And the team help me a lot with some technical issues, good technical support!! I highly recommend this app!

Ucon Acrobatics

Easy to use and setup and support is amazing. Highly Recommended for anybody who needs Google Maps on their store with Advanced features!

Master Indian Spice

Perfect store locator, the support gave us the solutions we needed. I don't think there is anything that I would want improved upon. A+

RELX New Zealand

This app provides exactly what I need, with features to filter different locations, search based on user's current location. Prompt response to support issues. Highly recommended!

Matador

The Store Locator app has been extremely easy to set up and use. Also, the customer service responses we receive from Secomapp have been prompt and very helpful. I would highly recommend! I enjoyed how easy it is to mass import and assign tags.

Shelly Cove

Love it! Super easy and intuitive to use on our store. I love the noted feature, because some stores carry small accessories, and other carry our main items

MERIK SAFE

I had a small bug..the company reacted quickly to resolve the issue. I am quite pleased with the app and would recommend it.

Peninsulas

The interface makes it easy to use. I like how you can add a logo or graphic to locations if you wish. In addition, the customer service is quick and accessible.

Homeschool-testing-services

We used this application heavily and have been very pleased with its functionality as well as the customer support provided. I highly recommend Store Locator to anyone that desires using a map feature on their site.