Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Glo Belgium

I don't usually write reviews, but the customer service was beyond excellent!
I had a few settings that needed to be finetuned that involved coding and they fixed everything for me.
Also they were really friendly and fast!

the app itself does wat it says and it looks clean and minimalistic. you can do a handy bulk import, so that will save some users a lot of time.

Chomps

It's a great store locator that allows custom store logos and customer service is very responsive.

Forall Phones

Great customer support helping me fix small minor issues. Regarding the app it works as promised. Overall I'm happy with it.

Thanks,

Quiet Storm Surf Shop

I was able to receive quick support from the team, with thorough follow-ups to solve the issue I was seeing. Easy to use product as well.

Emerald City Statewide Fence Rentals

The service is very good as promised. The tech support very responsive and helped us with a couple of issues very fast. Thanks.

Beardpilot

We use this app to help costumers find the nearest reseller. It har a fantastic support team and we have had only good experiences with them . Our highest recommendations

Karmameju Skincare

I needed help from support to solve a design issue. Response was fast and efficient. The support from Peter Nguyen is always really solid and helpful. The app works nicely and has the functions needed. UI is easy for everyone. I can really recommend this.

Recoil Knee Pads

Great app, for the price you can't get better. Very responsive, accurate and the customer service is excellent

Chrome Supplements and Accessories

This app is incredibly easy to set up and the customer support is fantastic! My customers can now easily find their nearest store.

Rule Breaker Snacks

Very clear to use UX. Store locators can be confusing to use if you haven't done it before (or if you don't have a technical person). This one was easy easy easy. At this stage for our company, we have about 400 stores, so it's well worth the $15/month. Not sure about the value of the higher priced tiers.