ProMap ‑ Store Locator

ProMap ‑ Store Locator

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 2, 2021

This app was perfect for our store locator needs. Very clear and works well. The stand out feature was the support. Some initial set up issues, mostly my fault, were resolved immediately with clear and supportive advise from Luna and then collaborator access via the technical staff. They seem totally committed to a positive result for the customer. Very impressed!

Parkers Sydney Fine Art Supplies
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited April 23, 2021

Great app, very easy to use, the customer service is great. They were able to customize certain features for us to meet all of our needs.

Vivier Pharma
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 18, 2021

Great app and great customer service Luna is very quick to reply to a support request, which makes my life easier. A+ review.

Missing Link Products
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 16, 2021

Very good App, just some little problem to set it but I had great support from Miss Luna of the Support Team and she helped me to arrange everything, thanks!!! Great App

O2Nails Italia
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 15, 2021

They have great tech support which I used twice and they responded and resolved within 24 hours which was amazing. App is easily customizable and upload friendly. My only feedback would be on mobile design, it feels a bit clunky right now from an UX perspective but otherwise great app!

Pehr Canada
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 11, 2021

The app works well for over 8,000 locations. I had no issues uploading the locations file, which I did have with other apps I tried. Setting it up was not simple, but I did have good tech support throughout. The only issue I have is that the design of the input form takes up a lot of room on the page. Overall I am finding this to be a very good app.

Dumond
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 11, 2021

I needed some customization on the store locator page and the support was clearly super reactive and efficient.
Everything asked was done :) Great support from Luna by the way

Akillis Paris
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 4, 2021

I have been using this app for a few days and i love it. Luna and the team has helped me to integrate it perfectly within my shop. It displays well on PC and mobile. Easy to upload all stores in bulk. Thank you. Great Work.

EAT TO LIVE
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 3, 2021

We use this app for our store locator and it's been great. The customer service has been extremely to us as well.

recoup
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 2, 2021

Great app for shop locator and great assistance from customer service when needed and fast reply to all our enquiries.

crum.love