ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Add Unlimited Dealers & Store Locations via Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Goldwelt Juweliere & Uhrmacher

Nice Storelocator and super easy to install. I had to reach out because of a problem with our theme and they reacted super quick and could help us.

Dré Cosmetics

Nice basic store locator, works as required. Customer support reacts very quick and were helpful to help us implement in our webshop.

Believe Supplements

Very good app support. Easy to install and great tutorial videos. Been looking for something like this in a while!

ToppingsKids

Kind and immediate support. Highly recommend this app to whom looking for oversease business expansion.

202 Threads

After installation, they were very helpful in doing some customization FREE of charge. Highly recommend this app and this company

51Trips

Very intuitive interface with real location. The support team super responsive. 100% would recommend

Mercantile Pakistan

I liked the UI of Secomapp and am excited to use it on my website. I ran into a small issue while configuring it and got excellent support from Luna from Secomapp team. Thanks a lot for your timely help and prompt followups. Works great and has map support.

Devlyn México

Very helpful app to locate my business store locations, simple and reliable with great responsive design

Yo Mama's Foods

Store Locator Map by Secpmapp team is also very responsive and will resolve your problem quickly. Would recommend to anyone!

Le Lab de l'Endo

Very quick response and solving problem. Very appriciate when you run a business and need to be reactive !!