Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Optica's Online Store

Great response team quick to answer and help with anything needed. And good working app that looks good.

Sukin Naturals

Easy to implement and customise map layout. We used this map as it had the custom importing features we needed for our store.

Only issue has been with the Google Map API reaching it's limit several times, which is unfortunately not updatable without contacting Secomapp support. However, once contacted, support were quick to deal with the issue.

July 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the inconvenience experience you had and hope you understand. We always try our best and work hard to make the app work better.

With any other issue, please send a mail to support@secomapp.com. We will support you right away.

sosoutils

Nice app. It does what needed and does it very well. I would recommand this app to a friend. Drop it on the page you want, write the adresses and bam! you are done.

Top Shelf Bitters

Top notch support. This app is very simple to configure and it was east to offer our customers a place to find our products. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone looking to add map functionality to their Shopify store without sinking time into development.

specialist lighting online

Really pleased, simple to install and nice options to tailor the page. Would definitely recommend. Well done guys.

ATTIC Teas

Great app and customer service. Quick, reliable and efficient. Would def recommend this App to anybody who retails through multiple outlets.

Glo Belgium

I don't usually write reviews, but the customer service was beyond excellent!
I had a few settings that needed to be finetuned that involved coding and they fixed everything for me.
Also they were really friendly and fast!

the app itself does wat it says and it looks clean and minimalistic. you can do a handy bulk import, so that will save some users a lot of time.

Chomps

It's a great store locator that allows custom store logos and customer service is very responsive.

Forall Phones

Great customer support helping me fix small minor issues. Regarding the app it works as promised. Overall I'm happy with it.

Thanks,

Quiet Storm Surf Shop

I was able to receive quick support from the team, with thorough follow-ups to solve the issue I was seeing. Easy to use product as well.