4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, speed, and affordability, especially for businesses with multiple locations. Key features include location filtering, search based on current location, and bulk import support. The design is professional and customizable. Many commend the customer service for their efficiency and quick response. The app integrates well with Shopify and offers excellent value for money.

June 19, 2022

support very helpful - app very clean and easy to set up! I can recommend it. Very cool to see how the company is growing.

Nordlust®
Germany
3 months using the app
Amai replied June 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!
It definitely will motivate our team to do better.

February 18, 2017

So far really easy to add my stores and then add it to my shopify site. Wish I could change the layout but it looks pretty good.

The Beam
Almost 7 years using the app
February 18, 2017

Very nice app. Easy to use.

Talika Asia Pacific
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 7 years using the app
March 30, 2018

We use this app on our electric bike conversion shopify store to showcase the various dealers that carry our products. It displays well, and the price is great. Only criticism is that the text doesn't autoformat well - you can get words chopped up in the descriptions of shops. It can be fixed by paying attention to spaces/line breaks when you put the test in initially.

Swift Electric
July 24, 2020

Very easy to use and the customer service is awesome, they helped me investigate and fix an issue and were always available and answering very quickly. Best store locator app !

Rivieras European Union
France
February 3, 2018

Has been a great app so far and customer service has been prompt

Designed To Shine 2
December 1, 2017

Very helpful team! Beautiful app!

Fat The Moon
Edited April 10, 2018

The Store Locator Staff is very helpful, friendly and quick to solve any problem.

Alfex New
Switzerland
October 27, 2016

Works great! I have 14 stores and it did not charge me for anything. Very happy with this app

Imeca Com
December 16, 2016

I cant believe its free, thanks a lot!

Babymundo