Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Superfit Hero

This app is easy to set up and does what it says it will do. Peter has been beyond helpful with customization. I look forward to adding this feature to our site!

elementsinmotion

Peter in customer service helped me right away with an issue. Very helpful with having a quick response.

Patio Avenue

I used this app and they provide 24/7 support and tech service and their service is good and I preferred their app.
Continue will have relation with them.

Hogy Lure Company Online Shop

Just started using the app and needed support for integration. Staff was available within 24 hours and once email communication, my problems were resolved in a few minutes. Recommending based on this experience.

Optica's Online Store

Great response team quick to answer and help with anything needed. And good working app that looks good.

Sukin Naturals

Easy to implement and customise map layout. We used this map as it had the custom importing features we needed for our store.

Only issue has been with the Google Map API reaching it's limit several times, which is unfortunately not updatable without contacting Secomapp support. However, once contacted, support were quick to deal with the issue.

July 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the inconvenience experience you had and hope you understand. We always try our best and work hard to make the app work better.

With any other issue, please send a mail to support@secomapp.com. We will support you right away.

sosoutils

Nice app. It does what needed and does it very well. I would recommand this app to a friend. Drop it on the page you want, write the adresses and bam! you are done.

Top Shelf Bitters

Top notch support. This app is very simple to configure and it was east to offer our customers a place to find our products. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone looking to add map functionality to their Shopify store without sinking time into development.

specialist lighting online

Really pleased, simple to install and nice options to tailor the page. Would definitely recommend. Well done guys.

ATTIC Teas

Great app and customer service. Quick, reliable and efficient. Would def recommend this App to anybody who retails through multiple outlets.