Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Virtuepb.com: Built to Win Paintball

Really nice app so far. I don't usually review apps right away, but this one is getting the job done in a quick way that's easy to use.

G&G Fitness Equipment

Love this app. When we installed it, there were a couple glitches. We emailed customer service and they fixed everything. We didn't have to do a thing! It's perfect.

Vegepod USA

it does everything i need - all in all a good app. but not good value for money - $15 a month??
$4.99 and it would be a 5 star

July 14, 2019

We are sorry for making you unhappy about the price. We Secomapp also provide Free apps that you may need. You can have a look on our apps in the following link: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/secomapp. By the way, we have other special offers for Store Locator users. If you're interested please leave us a mail to support@secomapp.com.

Ardnamurchan News

I found the app intuitive 7 easy to learn ...make sure you pop images in the boxes in store edit as it makes a huge difference to the look of the map...good overall app...5*

DMK Skincare Canada

The app worked great for us and the support is excellent. I would definitely recommend this app. Very user friendly and looks great!

Rahua Beauty

The app is easy to use and customize, the import function help a lot to fill a big bunch of places in a breze. We like a lot the technique support they help us and fix issues very fast.

LumaGro

The other store locator app i was using suddenly stopped being supported and did not work. Luckily I found this app, and with Peter Nguyen's help I was up and running within a couple of hours.
Highly recommended!

Exeter Paint Stores

peter and nic are the most amazing customer service and are extremely knowledgeable, I highly recommend the secco application.

iSmoothies Cafe®

keep getting this message - Session is expire ! please reopen app from shop admin. It doesn't allow me to continue with adding location(s). Installed it twice and same results.

June 28, 2019

We are sorry for the inconvenience the app caused.
Please mail us and give us access to your store so we can fix the problem for you,

Just create an account to log in to your shop (Apps, Themes) for email support@secomapp.com
(Manage staff Admin accounts and password in Shopify: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members)
(Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l-BYz66gnc)​

Jimmy Joy

Great app with a great customer support team. Had an issue with the page not loading properly but the support team were quick and professional.