ProMap ‑ Store Locator

ProMap ‑ Store Locator

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 11, 2021

Luna has been consistently supporting us in our technical issues in a very timely manner. The app is super easy to use and install and does what it's supposed to do.

The SM Store
Philippines
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 9, 2021

Demoing this app, it appears to do everything that I need it to do and as it is described on their site. The customer service was great. Luna helped troubleshoot my setup in a very timely manner, and it was much appreciated!

NimbleID
June 9, 2021

Easy to use app; we have more than 15 000 locations across North America with our retail partner. Easy to install, we had one issue and it was fixed ASAP by Luna's team!

Handcrew
June 3, 2021

Quick support when I had some issues with my API key. It has been helpful to use although the reply wasn't immediate.

Circulr
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 2, 2021

Great service and help if needed, the team is great! We ve been using the app for a while now and it has a range of useful map settings

RaceFace.ca
May 26, 2021

Great help in implementing to the store, thank you for making it work with my theme. Would recommend for any store.

LUU
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 17, 2021

The app works as intended and support is attentive and fast with getting resolutions across the finish line.

Showers Pass
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 29, 2021

I love the user-friendliness of this app, and the customer service is fantastic. Luna came back to me with very easy to follow instruction on how to fix my issue. Thank you so much!

Essentially Tamara
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 14, 2021

The customer service has been superb and we're so excited to welcome our customers to the locations that we sell our products. Luna is a dream to work with. She is quick to respond and made the launch very easy!

Hummus Chick
Time spent using app: 19 days
April 8, 2021

The app looks great, is easy to configure & support is always fast & friendly when we’ve needed assistance.

EltaMD