Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Top Shelf Bitters

Top notch support. This app is very simple to configure and it was east to offer our customers a place to find our products. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone looking to add map functionality to their Shopify store without sinking time into development.

specialist lighting online

Really pleased, simple to install and nice options to tailor the page. Would definitely recommend. Well done guys.

ATTIC Teas

Great app and customer service. Quick, reliable and efficient. Would def recommend this App to anybody who retails through multiple outlets.

Glo Belgium

I don't usually write reviews, but the customer service was beyond excellent!
I had a few settings that needed to be finetuned that involved coding and they fixed everything for me.
Also they were really friendly and fast!

the app itself does wat it says and it looks clean and minimalistic. you can do a handy bulk import, so that will save some users a lot of time.

Chomps

It's a great store locator that allows custom store logos and customer service is very responsive.

Forall Phones

Great customer support helping me fix small minor issues. Regarding the app it works as promised. Overall I'm happy with it.

Thanks,

Quiet Storm Surf Shop

I was able to receive quick support from the team, with thorough follow-ups to solve the issue I was seeing. Easy to use product as well.

Emerald City Statewide Fence Rentals

The service is very good as promised. The tech support very responsive and helped us with a couple of issues very fast. Thanks.

Beardpilot

We use this app to help costumers find the nearest reseller. It har a fantastic support team and we have had only good experiences with them . Our highest recommendations

Karmameju Skincare

I needed help from support to solve a design issue. Response was fast and efficient. The support from Peter Nguyen is always really solid and helpful. The app works nicely and has the functions needed. UI is easy for everyone. I can really recommend this.