Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Baker's Gas & Welding Supplies, Inc.

Very easy to set up and use. The ability to mess around with a store's unique icons and to change the look of the map is also great. I also really like the filters function if you have stores that specialize in different areas.

EC-GO

Hello, I really like this app! Thank you for great service and help. Best Regards, EC-GO www.ecgo.se

Rocky Mountain Soap

Fantastic store locator app and awesome customer service from Peter and team. You can see it in action here: https://www.rockymountainsoap.com/pages/store-locator

Thanks,
Mike

Piensos KOME

The app do what it says. It comes with many customizing options, and the support team is Awesome. No doubt I would recommend it.

Stainless Steel Straws - Sand Straw™

The support team is incredibly helpful. I was having difficulty getting my stores addresses and locations to match and they were a huge help in solving the problem and having everything match up. Thank you so much to the support team, especially Peter for helping me time and time again!

Pure Cut Supplements

Best app for the price. Any other locator app was about twice as expensive and did the same thing. Nice work Secomapp Team!

Bakery Bling™

I was able to contact support and they helped me same day with a customization request. Very easy to use and packed with features. Some other store locators limit store lists to 300, not this one. A+

Nam Prik Chili Sauce

The app itself is very easy to use and a fair amount of customization available. I've had a few things that needed modification that is beyond my knowledge so I had to contact their support team several times. Support is always very helpful, thorough, and fast. Overall very satisfied with this app and its support staff.

Amexi Distributions

Love it! It's really easy to use and you can customize colours, tags and more. I would definetly recommend!

Zbroz Racing

Very easy to use. Great addition to our website so that Zbroz Racing customers can locate their closest dealer.