Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

NOW Foods South Africa

I use this app on 2 Shopify stores and it works brilliantly. The support from Peter is superb, he is incredibly helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone with a chain of retail stores.

Swamp Dragon

Very cool to see an interactive map to show my customers where they can pick up some Swamp Dragon hot sauce as I continue to expand. It was kinda over my head to set up the Google API stuff, but with email support, I was able to figure it out and get everything working. Once it's functional, it's really cool, and I think it's very important since I not only sell through Shopify, but also through national distribution.

West Bros Furniture

The store locator APP is excellent. I needed a fix on integrating to the page on my theme. I asked for the correction in the evening, and the fix was done immediately by the next morning. Excellent service. The functionality of the APP allows us to provide consumers with the nearest and best matching store that has the product on their floor so that they do not waste time finding what they need.

FITS Riding Ltd

Accurate and fast response, thank you for your help.

Tremblay moulins - mills

Peter was really helpful with resolving a technical issue with using the Store Locator app... A brief description of the problem and he got on it and adjusted the app to work with my theme. Good work Peter. Cheers!

AQUEA

Only just started using this app, but have been extremely happy with fast and friendly support from Secomapp team. They have gone above and beyond to get everything working and overall look in keeping with overall store. Thanks!

sandybeemine

Updated: best support team!!!

Reviewed various apps and selected this app for function and price point. I have not bee disappointed. Works well, feature rich and a very responsive support team! CSV load works well and simplifies bulk loads, too! Did I mention outstanding customer service!

BREWER'S CRACKERS

I looked at all the Store Locator apps to use with Shopify, tried out a few and decided on Secomapp Store Locator for our website. We grew so rapidly that new locations were hard to keep up with so having the bulk import that worked perfectly was huge help. Had a couple of support issues that were cleared up so quickly through the Secomopp support people, they are so quick to respond and kind and helpful, Thank YOU! Highly recommend!
PS getting 14 days to try it out was super helpful too as it wasn't always easy to find the time or to assess it - 14 days is perfect.

Zandi K Products

Great app! Easy to use and their support is amazing! Almost immediate responses which is so helpful for busy sellers! Would definitely recommend.

Nuun

Solid app that is fairly easy to update with a .csv file upload. Tech support is helpful as well and quite prompt in solving any issues.