ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Akillis Paris

I needed some customization on the store locator page and the support was clearly super reactive and efficient.
Everything asked was done :) Great support from Luna by the way

EAT TO LIVE

I have been using this app for a few days and i love it. Luna and the team has helped me to integrate it perfectly within my shop. It displays well on PC and mobile. Easy to upload all stores in bulk. Thank you. Great Work.

recoup

We use this app for our store locator and it's been great. The customer service has been extremely to us as well.

crum.love

Great app for shop locator and great assistance from customer service when needed and fast reply to all our enquiries.

Gnomo®

App is good, but customer service is pretty bad. I had spent more than 1 months just trying to solve an issue.

RevitaLash

I had some issues with a shop not appearing / pinning to the map, they were very quick to respond to my help request and resolved the issue for me - thank you.

Maxisaver

Very good app and very helpful customer service. They were timely and made additional customisations quickly.

Pit Barrel Cooker

Good app. Needed help and customer service took way too long to respond. I'm guessing its because of the geographical difference. Lagging North American response time.

Jiddler's Tipple

Great little app. Very easy to use and set up. Integrates easily with the website. And the customer service team are so friendly!

gestalten UK Shop

Nice and good app to locate our stores all over the country. We use this app in all of our three webshops.