4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality in assisting customers to find store locations. They value its high customization, efficient performance, and ability to handle numerous store locations. Features like Google API integration and import/export capabilities are highly praised. The support team is recognized for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app's affordability, multilingual support, and easy setup process are also appreciated.

October 30, 2019

We use this app to help our brides locate their closest bridal store. I have had a great experience with the support team any time I have a question or concern. They are quick to respond have helped me fix any issues.

Anne Barge
11 months using the app
November 13, 2017

Very easy to use, was able to import over 500 locations quickly and had app up and running in just a few hours. Easy to tweak and customize too. Customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Donnadewberry
July 27, 2022

Usamos esta aplicación para localizar los centros de servicio técnico y nos resultó muy simple de implementar.

Bellissima-AR
Argentina
Amai replied July 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind review.
Hope you will keep enjoying the app ! :)

August 31, 2022

Very impressed with the responsive customer service offered by this group. Jasper and his co-workers were excellent and did not give up when resolving a technical request. I would recommend this app!

Siesta-G
Amai replied September 6, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

March 22, 2018

Da best app ever thank you! Da best app ever thank you! Da best app ever thank you!

Safe Vault Services Manila Philippines
Philippines
February 1, 2021

Nice and good app to locate our stores all over the country. We use this app in all of our three webshops.

gestalten UK Shop
December 13, 2018

This app offers easy install and customization. We were able to quickly upload all our stores from a CSV and now we are up and running. Had an issue with the map and their support was super responsive and helpful in getting it solved right away. Great experience so far.

Territorial Seed
Edited September 4, 2019

I have this on multiple stores, it was great to start with but adding additional stores makes the app crash a bunch of time - I have gave up on 2 stores and went for another app.

Its just not reliable - shame!

My Foot Function
Sweden
12 months using the app
October 12, 2021

While this app was not an immediate plug and play (which, honestly what is these days) the staff was extremely helpful and very responsive. They helped me get this app running on my website and it looks great. I have no doubt that they will be able to help you get it up and running on your site as well.

Rabbit Hole Hay
October 23, 2017

A+ app and support team, highly recommended

Bathroom Furniture Line