Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

My Know Brainer

First W3 raised their prices, now the template for uploading locations is not compatible with any other template I have (i.e. Quickbooks). W3 also does not allow you to upload as many locations as you want. You need to split up excel sheets and there is ALWAYS an incompatibility issue.

Oneill New

we have been using the store locator app for almost a year and it's been great to tool for our customers. support team is very responsive and helpful. I submitted an inquiry on a technical issue and heard back from someone within 24 hours on an issue with full resolution. highly recommend this app!!!

Sunhats

Have been very successful using the app and wonderful support - thank you.

Nuggetshealthyeats

Love your Store Locator App! Easy to use and to configure. Quick response on any questions or issues I might have. Highly recommend!

Vuarnet Canada

good app, easy to install. Great and very quick support. Installing now for my second store. Highly recommend.

Sugarpaper

Customer service response was very quick and helpful. Got right to the heart of my issue and led me in the right direction right away.

Bulletsafe

We manufacture bulletproof vests. Our website https://www.BulletSafe.com has always tried to help people find their local dealer, but keeping that page up to date was a royal pain in the neck, also it looked terrible. To add insult to injury, one of our competitors downloaded the entire list and blasted them repeatedly with catalogs. Ouch. We finally moved the W3 and it's been great. It is really easy to edit the listings, visitors get a quick search of their local dealers and information theft is so much more difficult. I'm really happy with the results. Edit: 6 months in and we are still really happy. People use it all the time.

Melanie Mills Hollywood

Excellent app with even better support. They are very quick to respond and extremely helpful with any questions you have. Definitely recommend them.

Erinbakers

Any time I have any questions, or something isn't quite working right, they are quick to respond and resolve the issue!

Headbandsofhope

Great customer service! Fast and effective. Answered very quickly and helped to import all our locations!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6