Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Thephylife

The app in itself is decent - does what it says but is not the easiest to customize for those without tech knowledge. The support team, however, helps overcome this challenge with their prompt response time & willingness to help.

Blend Door USA

The app is simple to use and is easy to update. Our customers seem to like it and it's helping bring business in.

Babe Australia Global

Allowed us to show store locations for our stockists. App generally works well. Found it the easiest way to have store locator on website (and cheapest)

Barefoot Venus

Great customer service! Had a couple of questions and Justin answered all of them so quickly! Problem was solved within a couple of hours of my first email being sent!

Soniclean

cool features but they downgraded from google maps after 1 month of me using it and its quite buggy...one of my customers put in a zip code in California and the store locator took them to Russia and said that there are no stores in your area...not happy with app and I would not recommend it... will be uninstalling shortly

My Know Brainer

First W3 raised their prices, now the template for uploading locations is not compatible with any other template I have (i.e. Quickbooks). W3 also does not allow you to upload as many locations as you want. You need to split up excel sheets and there is ALWAYS an incompatibility issue.

Oneill New

we have been using the store locator app for almost a year and it's been great to tool for our customers. support team is very responsive and helpful. I submitted an inquiry on a technical issue and heard back from someone within 24 hours on an issue with full resolution. highly recommend this app!!!

Sunhats

Have been very successful using the app and wonderful support - thank you.

Nuggetshealthyeats

Love your Store Locator App! Easy to use and to configure. Quick response on any questions or issues I might have. Highly recommend!

Vuarnet Canada

good app, easy to install. Great and very quick support. Installing now for my second store. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7