Store Locator ‑ W3

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Sydney String Centre

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We used this app as a way to advertise music teachers around the area and it works like a charm! We had a few issues with load speed once there were quite a number of teachers listed, however the support was fantastic and they sorted it out very quickly.

Greenlife Cookware

Just installed this yesterday and so far the app works great! We've had a little padding issue but the customer service was quick to answer and the issue was immediately resolved.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 2 years

Has been up and down for us, when it works, it's great. Right now it's been down for a couple days, no way to get it back up at this time. I have had to take it off the site until support can assist or we may have to install an alternative.

Veedverks

Time spent using app About 4 years

When it is working, it's great. It gives you plenty of customization options, and looks nice.

I have noticed it has gone down a few times since we've installed it, and I don't even log in to check it very often. Who knows how much downtime we've actually had. But right now, for instance, I can't get into it to add another store!

Update: Our store locator has been down since yesterday, at least. I think it's time to search for a better option.

Update #2: The Store Locator Team made improvements to their hosting service and took the time to respond to our review. Upgrading the rating, and we'll see how well it performs moving forward. Thanks, Store Locator Team!

Yoee Baby

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great customer service. Super quick response to an issue.

Lane Tanner Designs

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Great app! Easy to use, easy to set up. Love the geo locater map. One suggestion. I wish there were a way to sort by location and alphabetically. Then it would be perfect.

Withinus

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I would recommend this App only if you have a small amount of locations.

Pros:
Nice layout of map and locations
Includes filtering
Pricing

Cons:
You need to modify your browser privacy settings to use this App
If you have a lot of locations you'll want to Export, make edits, and Import. But this App does not make this process easy.
You can't navigate from location to location when editing (no pagination between locations) so you have to go back to page 1 of the list of locations, remember where you were, find and open that location, make your edit, and repeat. More than 10 locations and this is a huge pain.

Coco Roons

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app works really well for us! And when it gets a little confusing, the support staff is always able to fix any issues quickly. I recommend it!

Dbenoit

Time spent using app About 1 month

You guys never emailed me back! The button on the search is still broken and the map is too small. Also, I cannot change the color of the tear drops!

Peach State Pride

Great app for a great value! I had a question the API, and Jason responded within minutes. Thank you for exceeding my expectations! :)