Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Veedverks

When it is working, it's great. It gives you plenty of customization options, and looks nice.

I have noticed it has gone down a few times since we've installed it, and I don't even log in to check it very often. Who knows how much downtime we've actually had. But right now, for instance, I can't get into it to add another store!

Update: Our store locator has been down since yesterday, at least. I think it's time to search for a better option.

Update #2: The Store Locator Team made improvements to their hosting service and took the time to respond to our review. Upgrading the rating, and we'll see how well it performs moving forward. Thanks, Store Locator Team!

Yoee Baby

Great customer service. Super quick response to an issue.

Lane Tanner Designs

Great app! Easy to use, easy to set up. Love the geo locater map. One suggestion. I wish there were a way to sort by location and alphabetically. Then it would be perfect.

Withinus

I would recommend this App only if you have a small amount of locations.

Pros:
Nice layout of map and locations
Includes filtering
Pricing

Cons:
You need to modify your browser privacy settings to use this App
If you have a lot of locations you'll want to Export, make edits, and Import. But this App does not make this process easy.
You can't navigate from location to location when editing (no pagination between locations) so you have to go back to page 1 of the list of locations, remember where you were, find and open that location, make your edit, and repeat. More than 10 locations and this is a huge pain.

Coco Roons

The app works really well for us! And when it gets a little confusing, the support staff is always able to fix any issues quickly. I recommend it!

Dbenoit

You guys never emailed me back! The button on the search is still broken and the map is too small. Also, I cannot change the color of the tear drops!

Peach State Pride

Great app for a great value! I had a question the API, and Jason responded within minutes. Thank you for exceeding my expectations! :)

Eyes Of Faith

The locator works beautifully, was easily customizable, and looks great. Support was prompt and helpful. Highly recommend!

Herbal Skin Solutions

Our companies providers & potential partners love the way this app id displayed on our site! The Store Locator- W3 app is working great!

Calendar Club

super quick and easy to use, edit and publish. Very inexpensive way to show when our seasonal locations will be open or closed. Thanks for a great little locator app!