Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Ethnotek Bags

Amazing product and amazing customer service!

Andi Lynns Elderberries

We had an issue with the app, and they were happy to help us resolve that issue. Quick response time and great service. Thanks!!

Amplify Online

Awesome app and support, highly recommend!!!! A***********************

The Sydney String Centre

We used this app as a way to advertise music teachers around the area and it works like a charm! We had a few issues with load speed once there were quite a number of teachers listed, however the support was fantastic and they sorted it out very quickly.

Greenlife Cookware

Just installed this yesterday and so far the app works great! We've had a little padding issue but the customer service was quick to answer and the issue was immediately resolved.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

Has been up and down for us, when it works, it's great. Right now it's been down for a couple days, no way to get it back up at this time. I have had to take it off the site until support can assist or we may have to install an alternative.

Veedverks

When it is working, it's great. It gives you plenty of customization options, and looks nice.

I have noticed it has gone down a few times since we've installed it, and I don't even log in to check it very often. Who knows how much downtime we've actually had. But right now, for instance, I can't get into it to add another store!

Update: Our store locator has been down since yesterday, at least. I think it's time to search for a better option.

Update #2: The Store Locator Team made improvements to their hosting service and took the time to respond to our review. Upgrading the rating, and we'll see how well it performs moving forward. Thanks, Store Locator Team!

Yoee Baby

Great customer service. Super quick response to an issue.

Lane Tanner Designs

Great app! Easy to use, easy to set up. Love the geo locater map. One suggestion. I wish there were a way to sort by location and alphabetically. Then it would be perfect.

Withinus

I would recommend this App only if you have a small amount of locations.

Pros:
Nice layout of map and locations
Includes filtering
Pricing

Cons:
You need to modify your browser privacy settings to use this App
If you have a lot of locations you'll want to Export, make edits, and Import. But this App does not make this process easy.
You can't navigate from location to location when editing (no pagination between locations) so you have to go back to page 1 of the list of locations, remember where you were, find and open that location, make your edit, and repeat. More than 10 locations and this is a huge pain.