Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 17, 2022

Good product and great support team. Appreciate their prompt responses and attention to detail. Recommend this app.

BRAMI Snacks
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
March 17, 2022

Today they really impressed me. We did a theme redesign and it messed up the location of the search button. I'm sure, absolutely sure this was not their fault, but they fixed it quickly and easily, for free. Thanks to Jason Belden for that one.

DignityLifts
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 29, 2021

The store locator app is very useful, lots of great configuration options. Support is uber-fast and helpful!

Argo Tea
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
April 12, 2021

Very helpful team with a lot of knowledge on the app. They solved my problem and then some. I would reco the W3 Locator to anyone looking for a store locator for their site.

matt.soapworks
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 27, 2021

Super fast customer support. Easy to add locations. Super fast customer support. Easy to add locations.

Pom Pom at Home
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 20, 2020

Great app. I'm using it on two different stores. Easy to use and looks clean and professional. Support is also excellent when I have questions or need help.

Madyson's Marshmallows
Time spent using app: About 4 years
August 12, 2020

I was hoping this app would be more customizable and eye-catching than the other store locator app we use, but this app (W3) is very basic. Not appealing to the eye at all. You would think the layout of the store locator would be like images in the media gallery they provide, but the store shown must of customized it A LOT because the live locator looks nothing like the screenshots.

Experience CBD
Time spent using app: 5 days
W3trends replied August 12, 2020

Edit: We have not heard from you at all, but saw you updated your review. Please email our support and mention you are "Experience CBD".

We'd be happy to provide and install CSS for you to match the example you liked. Please contact us at support@w3trends.com

March 11, 2020

Easy to use app and W3 have outstanding support! I was super pleased when I saw W3 had a map app. Highly recommended

Equestrian Collective
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 7, 2019

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: You cannot load this locator on a page, you have to use their page. They really need to include that BEFORE people install this.

KEY-BAK Retractable Reels
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
W3trends replied July 14, 2020

Just wanted to update you that this is now possible! Hopefully someday we can earn 5 stars :)

Edited April 23, 2019

The app in itself is decent - does what it says but is not the easiest to customize for those without tech knowledge. The support team, however, helps overcome this challenge with their prompt response time & willingness to help.

Thephylife