Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 22, 2019

The app is simple to use and is easy to update. Our customers seem to like it and it's helping bring business in.

Blend Door USA
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 18, 2019

Allowed us to show store locations for our stockists. App generally works well. Found it the easiest way to have store locator on website (and cheapest)

Babe Australia Global
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Edited May 3, 2019

Great customer service! Had a couple of questions and Justin answered all of them so quickly! Problem was solved within a couple of hours of my first email being sent!

Barefoot Venus
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 26, 2018

cool features but they downgraded from google maps after 1 month of me using it and its quite buggy...one of my customers put in a zip code in California and the store locator took them to Russia and said that there are no stores in your area...not happy with app and I would not recommend it... will be uninstalling shortly

Soniclean
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 20, 2018

First W3 raised their prices, now the template for uploading locations is not compatible with any other template I have (i.e. Quickbooks). W3 also does not allow you to upload as many locations as you want. You need to split up excel sheets and there is ALWAYS an incompatibility issue.

My Know Brainer
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 3, 2018

we have been using the store locator app for almost a year and it's been great to tool for our customers. support team is very responsive and helpful. I submitted an inquiry on a technical issue and heard back from someone within 24 hours on an issue with full resolution. highly recommend this app!!!

Oneill New
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 11, 2018

Have been very successful using the app and wonderful support - thank you.

Sunhats
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 9, 2018

Love your Store Locator App! Easy to use and to configure. Quick response on any questions or issues I might have. Highly recommend!

Nuggetshealthyeats
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 30, 2018

good app, easy to install. Great and very quick support. Installing now for my second store. Highly recommend.

Vuarnet Canada
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 23, 2018

Customer service response was very quick and helpful. Got right to the heart of my issue and led me in the right direction right away.

Sugarpaper