Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Nuggetshealthyeats

Love your Store Locator App! Easy to use and to configure. Quick response on any questions or issues I might have. Highly recommend!

Vuarnet Canada

good app, easy to install. Great and very quick support. Installing now for my second store. Highly recommend.

Sugarpaper

Customer service response was very quick and helpful. Got right to the heart of my issue and led me in the right direction right away.

Bulletsafe

We manufacture bulletproof vests. Our website https://www.BulletSafe.com has always tried to help people find their local dealer, but keeping that page up to date was a royal pain in the neck, also it looked terrible. To add insult to injury, one of our competitors downloaded the entire list and blasted them repeatedly with catalogs. Ouch. We finally moved the W3 and it's been great. It is really easy to edit the listings, visitors get a quick search of their local dealers and information theft is so much more difficult. I'm really happy with the results.

Edit: 6 months in and we are still really happy. People use it all the time.

Melanie Mills Hollywood

Excellent app with even better support. They are very quick to respond and extremely helpful with any questions you have. Definitely recommend them.

Erinbakers

Any time I have any questions, or something isn't quite working right, they are quick to respond and resolve the issue!

Headbandsofhope

Great customer service! Fast and effective. Answered very quickly and helped to import all our locations!

Nail Magic Retail

Justin and Brad have been absolutely amazing to work - they're quick to reply with support questions and the app is seamless!

Randys Pickles

Great support and product. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Tend Insights

Received great customer support from Brad and Justin. They were able to fix an issue of not loading jQuery if jQuery already exist. One less file to load and makes my PageSpeed score increase. Thanks guys!!