Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Calendar Club

super quick and easy to use, edit and publish. Very inexpensive way to show when our seasonal locations will be open or closed. Thanks for a great little locator app!

Trippystix

I just had the most unbelievable support from these guys. They actually added a feature to the product because I asked if it could be done. Brad Gilbert you are an outstanding human being. Forget those maps companies charging over $100/month. Store Locator does exactly what you need and now thanks to Brad, can be styled in an unlimited fashion. I am so blown away right now by the support I'm feeling bad that W3 only charges $7 per month. Thanks again.

Cotton Pickin

I was able to upload all of our store locations from an excel sheet. It was easy to use. When I had questions the staff emailed me back and helped me to customize the store locator for my website. It was worth the time setting everything up for the price. It has been user friendly for our customers as well.

Split Tree Cocktail

Very good app. Easy to use and and very user friendly display. Price is very reasonable. I would give it 5 stars except for the fact that if a user searches for a location and then zooms out the map still only shows store locations within the initial search. Once the user zooms out the map should refresh to show all locations.

The Mininail

Inexpensive, easy to use shop locator soultion

B45 Baseball

Great app for showing your store locations. Great service also.

Boody Za

Great app and the team are very helpful and readily available to assist at back end!

Tiffanyannestudios

Love! Super easy set up and beautiful design.

Bauer Uk

Good App! Works well but customization could be a little more user friendly. It is possible for a bit time consuming.

Knotgenie

Was able to mass import over 1500 locations with no issue. Support was very helpful in the process. Great App!