4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, user-friendly design, and reliable functionality. It's ideal for businesses with multiple locations due to its bulk upload feature. The customization options for a consistent store theme are also valued. Merchants praise the responsive support team. The app aids customers in finding nearby stores and provides useful customer location data for marketing, effectively driving online traffic to physical stores.

December 28, 2013

Store Locator makes my site looks really nice and professional. I am a store owner and I can install and set it up myself. It's simple. I did have an issue with bulk import but Support was able to quickly assist. I will be looking for other Bold Apps to complement my store in the future.

Hey Boo
About 8 years using the app
April 27, 2014

Good App - Does what the description says

b.box® - the essential baby box
Over 7 years using the app
January 7, 2015

I had an issue with the upgrade but Bold support was really helpful and fix the problem quickly.

First Aid Ottawa
Over 5 years using the app
December 22, 2014

great app - with all the retail stores we have been opening its literally helped to put us on the map!

The Tea Merchant
South Africa
Almost 5 years using the app
July 7, 2014

We love Bold Apps! As a company that sells in over 300 boutiques it was tricky for us to an app that could accommodate that size of locations at a good price. Bold Apps store locator fits our need while also providing great stylistic options. Try it out!

Leota
Almost 4 years using the app
February 16, 2014

great app, very quick to install and this will make my store even more professional!

UltraShake
Almost 4 years using the app
June 4, 2014

It is easy to use and it works great!

D&A Guitar Gear
February 2, 2014

As a business owner with very little time, who gets very frustrated at being charged a fortune by web designers to implement such apps as these, I was very very happy to find that I had it installed within 20 to 30 mins, up and running with no hassles. Would highly recommend this app. Makes a difference to the overall professionalism of my website too.

Kiddimoto
April 29, 2016

Pretty good. The only downside is about 7% of the uploads from cvs are not recognized and I have to go one by one to fix something. Usually it finds it right away, and we have verified all the syntax (these are the same files we used last time and were corrected). It's not that much work considering the bang for your buck. Customers definitely want to be on our Earasers map - they ask us to update it if they don't see there location. It works!

Earasers
Over 6 years using the app
November 21, 2013

Simple to use, straightforward, and a very clean design. It works well no matter what your store's design! The bold apps team is also very helpful in terms of support!

Brown Jordan Fires