Reviews (435)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and effective store locator feature. It offers customization options, including theme matching and bulk upload for multiple locations. The support team is recognized for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with websites and mobile versions, providing a professional locator page and allowing product categorization within store locations.

June 1, 2024

Nitesh is very helpful! They truly guide me on how to do it perfectly. Their response is fast! We are absolutely satisfied :) Thanks Nitesh!

Wooden Ships
Over 7 years using the app
March 19, 2024

This is by far the best looking map I have found and I've looked at a LOT. Also, it was important to me to be able to do a spreadsheet upload to easily update the retailers that carry our product. This map app checks all the boxes.

The Sassy Olive
March 20, 2024

I reached out to Shop Circle with theme integration issues & within hours Eldin helped me get my map working on mobile & advised on some color customizations as well. I would definitely recommend as it is tough finding responsive and collaborative partners! Thanks guys.

Doorware.ca
6 days using the app
May 30, 2024

great support, easy set up!

Haand
June 12, 2024

Great support

Horse Guard
Over 3 years using the app
May 31, 2024

Great app and support! Highly recommend

GoKo Energy
8 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Hulk Apps / Store Locator Map is the best app on Shopify to have your retailers listed on your store. The support team helped me make it look cosmetically to my preferences as well. Highly recommend!

Denon Eyewear
January 26, 2024

Fixed my issue within 5 minutes through chat.

LeMond Bicycles, Inc
January 31, 2024

Haris is helpful

RADIUS
Almost 9 years using the app
September 21, 2023

Excellent store locator app! It's easy to install and setup. Perhaps more importantly, the support team is quick to respond and helped me dial in a cosmetic issue right away.

Prevelo Bikes