4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, reliability, and suitability for businesses with multiple stores. Its compatibility with various Shopify themes and bulk upload feature are highly valued. Merchants also commend the customization options for display and layout. The customer service team is often praised for their prompt responses and assistance. Some merchants use the app to list global resellers and distributors.

January 16, 2024

Hulk Apps / Store Locator Map is the best app on Shopify to have your retailers listed on your store. The support team helped me make it look cosmetically to my preferences as well. Highly recommend!

Denon Eyewear
About 1 month using the app
January 26, 2024

Fixed my issue within 5 minutes through chat.

LeMond Bicycles, Inc
About 1 month using the app
January 31, 2024

Haris is helpful

RADIUS
Almost 9 years using the app
September 21, 2023

Excellent store locator app! It's easy to install and setup. Perhaps more importantly, the support team is quick to respond and helped me dial in a cosmetic issue right away.

Prevelo Bikes
Over 4 years using the app
November 13, 2023

Smiljan was a wonderful help.
She was so patient with me and assisted above and beyond.

Tribe Earth Incense
3 months using the app
March 8, 2023

Works well. We were able to provide our website shoppers with a list of all available global resellers and distributors of our product, as an alternative to using the store checkout.

Novanex, Inc.
About 3 years using the app
April 6, 2023

Great functionality and customer service is prompt and extremely helpful. I recommend giving this app a try.

Fort Scott Munitions
About 6 years using the app
March 8, 2023

A++ Great app and exceptional customer support. solved our needs perfectly! Definitely give it a try if you need a solid store locator map!

Holiday Shopping Card
27 days using the app
April 28, 2023

Just added this app to our store and it works great and had some minor formatting issues on the page, which the customer support person, Jeff from Shop Circle, helped with. He was patient and very helpful!

FourX Better Chocolate™ - CA
1 day using the app
October 15, 2014

Easy to import store locations and customize for our site. Fit's in great in our theme and support was helpful in tweaking the font size a bit so it looks seamless with our site. Thanks!

Sencha Naturals