Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Minutiae Boutique

Great app. Did exactly what I needed but the customer service was unlike anything else. So quick, helpful and he made all the little customizations I needed to make this app work seamlessly for my site.

Harper Inc Nz

Constantin went above and beyond to ensure the app was installed smoothly - including customizing the button to make sure it matched our theme. I'm really looking forward to the use of this app, and would recommend it to anyone :)

Coastalliving Co Uk

Great app, does exactly what we wanted. The developer was very responsive and helpful in getting it set up for us

Tropic Isle Living

This plugin worked as advertised, but what is even more incredible is the developer of the app. He responds to questions almost immediately and was super friendly and knowledgeable. He even went beyond his scope and help us to troubleshoot an issue that was unrelated to his app. A+ rating for sure. Get this app if you need store pickup option on your store. AAA+

Lincoln Woolpack

This is a fantastic app it really has made the pick up from store so much easier for both my customers and myself for processing. I did need help setting it up but Constantin was so helpful and replied to my messages straight away. Thank you so much Constantin for all your help!

Sugar Babies Childrens Boutique

The app was very easy to install. I had an issue with it not showing on the cart page and it was resolved in less than 15 minutes. I can't wait to use the app more. This is a great option for our local customers and avoids having to create a shipping fee for in store pickup.

Palace Coffee Co

This app has helped us streamline our in store pick ups! Any issue we've come across have been very quickly fixed with the help of the kind and efficient support team!

My Celebrity Closet

Constantin was so helpful getting this set up for us! Great App!
Thank you!

Petite Gazelle Atelier

Nice APP, excellent customer service. Thanks

Brave Star Selvage

This app has been working great so far. I have to commend the 5 star support from the team to help us install the app and make sure that it is working correctly with our current workflow.

We installed this and had customers electing to pick up in our store within 24 hours! Great app and much easier than the discount code workarounds we tried doing before.

-David