Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

The Unique Bee Boutique

Great app! Small hiccup at checkout but their support department took care of it right away! Love it

Souris Mini

We are running 20 stores and the app is great.
The developer is really available and was able to adjust any problems we have encountered during installation and after.
He even added some a functionality that was lacking.
I strongly recommend.

Georgetown Olive Oil Co.

I've been looking for In-store Pick Up App for a long time. This one is perfect! Intuitive, easy to install, and works with like a charm. It's a must-have if you have lots of local customers.
I had some issues with the PICKUP button not being in the right place. I wrote a message and they responded right away. Constantin was the person who helped me out. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He fixed everything I asked for in a very short amount of time.
I can't be happier with this app and the support they provide. It's worth every penny. I highly recommend it!

Ruby Bloom

Excellent App. Really like that you can offer specific collection window times, that can change from day to day depending on your opening times. The service is amazing, very responsive. Constantin, the developer cannot do enough to help you.

Theta Ridge Coffee

We use this app to allow our local customers to pick up in store. This developer has gone above and beyond to customize the experience to accommodate our customers. Highly recommend!

Basus

I use this plug in for my store. It's working well and the developers are really reactive and helpful to correct or adapt the product. I recommend.

What On Earth

I was new to the whole tech scene and when purchasing this APP, I got so much more than what it just offered. Not only is the APP exactly what I needed, but the customer care and effort that was kindly and generously given enabled me to launch my new business. I could not do without this APP.

I highly recommend this APP.
If you are looking around... stop right now and install this.

Homestead Marketplace

I have a brick and mortar storefront and also sell via CommentSold on Facebook which allows my customers to choose in store pick up or shipping. I wanted to be able to offer those options as well on my website to push my already loyal local customers to shop on my website too AND to still get customers in store.

I am launching my site tomorrow and have been looking for an app that offers local pick up. This app is AWESOME!! It is super simple, fast, and easy to install. The instructions provided are fabulous and literally give you step by step instructions on everything you need to know.

The app settings allow you to customize days and times for your customers to pick up their order as well as allowing a minimum number of days before they can pick up and a max number of days that they must pick it up.

There is an option to not allow the customer to choose pick up on certain dates however in my case, I am closed Sunday - Tuesday and I didn't want customers to be able to choose those days for pickup. So, I sent an email *hoping* that could be fixed. Constantine QUICKLY replied and QUICKLY fixed it for me! He is FABULOUS!

Lastly - the "store pickup" icon will appear in your "catalog" or "all" section of your website as a "product" so be sure you follow the quick and easy instructions for how to remove it so customers can't see it.

I am SO PUMPED about this app!!!

SupremeScreenSupply.com

Love it!
This app helps with communication from the client to us. It tells us what day and time the want the product, as well as where. A must-have app!

Doggiecatessen Homestyle Pet Kitchen

Amazing customer service! From all the similar apps, these guys replied within minutes and helped us for the whole day to set up the app for us! It's simple, and exactly what we need for our store!

Always glad to leave a review where its due!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10