Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Bare Korean Skincare

Everytime I have an issue with this app, Constantin is super quick to help. It literally only takes 1 day to solve any problems! Highly recommend!

Pink Martini Collection

I needed the app to be fixed, I sent them a message and they resolved my problem in minutes. Not only that, the app works like a charm. Great work guys.

America's Favorite Gourmet Popcorn

Just started using the app and it looks like it will do the trick. What I really compliment is the quick response and solution in fixing a problem. When you choose a theme, it is possible the theme will not let the app work the way it should, so a quick e-mail to them. They went in and fixed the problem in less than 30 minutes - way above and beyond what I would have expect. Super important to us as the site was set to go live within 12 hours and we wanted everything as perfect as it could be.

Bob's Shoe Store

We needed a quick solution to add the ability to allow customers to pickup orders in store - we were receiving orders from customers that live very close and this was wasting too much money on freight. The app is very straightforward and implementation was a breeze. We requested very specific styling changes to ensure it fit with our theme, and Constantin was very obliging - and quick. A+

HomeStreetHome.ie

Really responive fixes addressed & Constantin went one step further with some recommendations which he then implemented. Super Service.

Shop Earl May

This app has worked very well for us. We've been using it for aprx. 1 year. Whenever we've had an issue or needed to troubleshoot (usually because we want to push it beyond it's limit) the customer service is quick, professional, and very friendly.

Momease Baby Boutique

Quite a good app with one obvious limitation: you can't black out hours for pick up, just days from purchase and the max number of days until pick up that a customer can select. I would like to be able to schedule same day pick up potentially depending on the time purchased and our remaining open hours, however it will only let me schedule next day or same day but no time allowance for readying the order if we choose same day. Constantin's support however, is ALWAYS top notch!

Rose Gold Rebel

Simple to use and exactly what we needed. We wanted to change the look of the button and support did it for us!

Chris Sports

It's absolutely easy to use - the design is both merchant and customer friendly. Customer service is superb, too!

Fernie Brewing Co.

Great service! I emailed a request for help and my issue was dealt with and resolved immediately. Cheers.