Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Tiendas Relax

This App is great and Constantin was awesome in helping us get our store ready to launch! He went above and beyond to help us out! Great App and Support!

Lunchbox

used for our las vegas pickup event - works well. Love that the in-store pickup is a SKU item as our warehouse won't automatically fulfill something it doesnt recognize! great support too!

#TheSmallestSoapShop by Adam & Eco

This is a brilliant app & the support team are excellent. Constantine really helped with everything. Give it a go! Cannot fault it

Team Aquatic Supplies

This app solved one of the biggest shopify problems: default shipping method is set from least to most expensive, and we have 8 stores which we provide free pick up for, so this option is always the default option because the value is $0. There is no way of manually ordering our own shipping on Shopify. This has been a recurring problem since 2013 apparently, but it is not high enough of a priority for Shopify to fix. After a long phone call with Shopify, the guru mentioned this app. It works by separating in store pick to a separate section in the cart, so if customers to not select store pick up, they will only see the standard rates. So far, this is exactly what I needed! Will test it out for the remainder 14 days trial, but I think this app is the solution to my problems. The developer, Constatin has been so nice and helpful too in helping install the app :)

wguforlife

This app worked just as advertised and is a perfect solution for adding in-store pickup as an option. Constantin was quick to help answer my questions and support my transition to a new theme.

Style & Horses

The support on this app is incredible! I will always look for apps developed by this team because they are soo helpful! I am so happy shopify works with these guys. Great Job and thank you!

Juren Beauty

I have been using the Store Pick Up App now for a couple of Months and it has changed my business for the better... it is so easy to set up and even when I instaled something wrong, I emailed the company and had a reply back within 5 min and the problem was fixed... Highly recommended

Vibe Clothing Company

App works perfectly. Support has been excellent and fast when I had an issue with a new template was solved quickly.

Bare Korean Skincare

Everytime I have an issue with this app, Constantin is super quick to help. It literally only takes 1 day to solve any problems! Highly recommend!

Pink Martini Collection

I needed the app to be fixed, I sent them a message and they resolved my problem in minutes. Not only that, the app works like a charm. Great work guys.