Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

InstallNET

Easy to customize. Great app for our business. Constantin was extremely fast to respond to questions getting us up and running.

Sparrowhawk Native Plants

This app has been great for our business. We put on large-scale pop-up shops and needed to convert out business to limited pickup time slots during covid to manage customer flow. Constantin has been amazing to work with, responding right away to questions and helping us customize the app to our unique business model. Highly recommend!

Cocoa Dolce Chocolates

This app has been very helpful with the needs for our business. Very user-friendly to both us as the admins and our customers. If there are any issues, Constantin not only responds SUPER quickly but also fixes the issues just as fast. Would highly recommend this app!

MYSTIQ® | Lash Professional

Worth every penny, does exactly what I need it to do. Developer support is second to none, always very helpful and prompt.

PARIS FOOD COLLECTION

Great service, Constantin help me a lot about the configuration. The app is great, straight to the point and very helpful. Very clear for customers, i recommand it

winterluxelife

This app is awesome! Super easy to install. I had an issue that the icon kept popping up in my catalogue and Constantin helped me fix so quickly. Would definitely recommend

Vrac & Consignes

Au top ! Une réactivité et une efficacité hors norme de la part des développeurs. Application au top. Elle répond parfaitement aux attentes et permet de prendre en charge différentes livraisons click & collect et livraison à domicile via son planning. Je recommande fortement ! Merci aux développeurs !

O&H Danish Bakery

We use this app for pick up for our 5 bakery locations! It has worked out perfect and the tech and customer service help has helped so fast and so easy each time!! Love it!!

Kids Coats

Outstanding app with incredible support from the developer, who worked with us to customize functionality for our uncommon use case. Cannot recommend this app and the developer highly enough! If you are looking for a scheduled, single or multi-location pickup option for your store, look no further.

FRWRD CLOTHING

I think that is a Great app and have a useful assistance. I recommend it for those who want to improve their pickup store