Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Noordennen Speelgoed

I'm using this app for organising click and collect for my shop. It works very good and the help of the developer for some settings was very kindly and quick. I would recommant this for sure.

Brustadbua

The app is great out of the box, but needing some custom adjustments I received world class support from Constantin. If you are looking for a pickup solution, this is the one you should choose.

Tin Pan Bakery

Amazing customer service. Developer responded to my request incredibly quickly. App works perfectly for our small pick-up only shop. I highly recommend this developer & app!

Shoetopia Footwear

Fantastic Customer service every time we reach out and app works great! Was a life saver during our lockdown and will continue to be a great add for our site

A LA FOLIE

Constantin is awesome. He is super responsive, understands any issues that come up and solves them quickly. I am very happy with this app!

Happy DSM

The customer service on this app is fantastic. I've had several circumstances that have required immediate troubleshooting (one of them on a weekend) and Constantin responded within minutes and helped solve my issue. When we first added this app, I needed some further customization and the support team was quick to help with that as well.

Montclair Family Meals

I 1000% recommend this product. It basically saved me hours of heartburn and headache. In addition to that, Constantin was OUTSTANDING. He patiently helped me set up 2 separate sites over the course of several days. He was VERY responsive, and always did exactly what I asked within minutes. I even offered him extra money for all the time he spent helping me, and he wouldn't accept. Truly a breath of fresh air! Every other developer should take a lesson from Constantin in how to give good customer service. This app is a steal for the price, as there is nothing else out there that works so well for my business. If you take pre-orders for pickup, this is the app you want. I'd give it 100 stars if I could!

Glasswing

Amazing app. So clutch to be able to have customer's select their pickup date and time. It's made our order processing much more streamlined. I've needed a few adjustments to fit our business needs and always have had quick responses and amazing customer service from their team.

Brooklyn Footwear x Fashion

Nice and smoothly working app - we use it since ~1,5 month. We had an error today, the pickup button wasn't clickable any more. Contacted support by email and within 30 minutes Constantin fixed the issue. Can highly recommend this app - of course there are other apps but for us it provides all needed features (in Germany) and the pricing is fair. Great and fast service - thank you Constantin. Best regards
Brooklyn Fashion GmbH

Baumaniere La Boutique

Best click and collect app ! Never see a such reactive customer service, really helpfull and always here to help. I highly recommanded it !