Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Seattle Elderberry

We wanted to have multiple pickup locations, so this app was perfect! Some other apps were MUCH more expensive. I've been SO impressed with the developer's help when we had a few glitches (NOT directly related to this app, but more of a result of other apps!) Constantin was INCREDIBLY helpful and responsive!

PlantsRUsTO

I would give a 6-star if there is such option. Constantin replied to my support request email within 6 minutes and solved the issue within 30 minutes. It works like a charm. Awesome app and support! Constantin is the best!

Artfetti Cakes

I use this app to run my bakery. We have a brick and mortar but we don't deliver just yet, and it's a great way to get pre-orders in and let customers choose their pick up dates and times. Also the black-out date feature is awesome because we can choose when customers can and can't pick up. I used a different app before and had issues, but this one is so much easier to work with and works seamlessly with my shop. Constantin, the developer, is great at answering any questions and prompt to reply. Great work!

The Shimmy Shack

I run an online boutique with pop-up shops (no actual brick and mortar location) and I have struggled with an option for my local customers to be able to pick up their purchases rather than shipping. I had searched and searched for a solution and was operating with a discount code, which led to many challenges. I was beyond relieved to be introduced to this app! I reached out to Constantin for set up help and he was extremely quick & responsive, and accommodated all of my set up requests! This is the PERFECT solution for my store! Thank you, Constantin!

Nuttybutter Café

At the moment, we only offer in store pickup and the Store Pickup has been a helpful solution to make it clear to customers that all purchases have to be picked up in store. The customers service has been so helpful. We've been able to customize the app to suit our needs perfectly!

Fatapple's Restaurant & Bakery

App working well and the developer, Constantin, responds very quickly to my emails. He worked with me to tweak the app to what I needed it to be. HIGHLY recommend this app.

Acosta's Home Consignment

This is the perfect solution for stores that do not ship some or all of their items. We are in the furniture business and do not ship, we need items picked up from our brick and mortar locations. No matter how it is set in Shopify, it shows shipping FREE. This app completely resolves the issue and we have it set where customers have to enter the day they are picking up & their info. It's perfect & the customer service is outstanding! Highly recommend! Take a look at our site acostashome.com to see it.

TRSTD

THIS APP HAS CHANGED MY BUSINESS INSTANTLY. I HAVE TWO LOCATIONS IN TWO MAJOR CITIES AND WAS NEEDING PICKUP IN STORE FOR UNIQUE PRODUCTS IN BOTH PLACES!!! Works perfect and the help department is fantastic. I had another app that was TRASH and this one is the total opposite. Thanks soooooo much

Red Hot Vaping

We've used this app now for almost a year and never had a single issue. Recently we went through a web redesign which left the instore pickup button not as visible as it once was. I emailed the devs and withing 5 minute they emailed back, wen't onto my store and updated the colour and positioning of the button to make it stand out again!

Absolutely amazing service from the devs and i would 100% recommend!

NON/PER

I just started using this app, it was very easy to install and setup. I hit a snag with another app that was interfering with this one but the developer responded back to my support request and fixed the issue in a matter of minutes! Truly responsive, easy to use, and great support!