Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Homestead Marketplace

I have a brick and mortar storefront and also sell via CommentSold on Facebook which allows my customers to choose in store pick up or shipping. I wanted to be able to offer those options as well on my website to push my already loyal local customers to shop on my website too AND to still get customers in store.

I am launching my site tomorrow and have been looking for an app that offers local pick up. This app is AWESOME!! It is super simple, fast, and easy to install. The instructions provided are fabulous and literally give you step by step instructions on everything you need to know.

The app settings allow you to customize days and times for your customers to pick up their order as well as allowing a minimum number of days before they can pick up and a max number of days that they must pick it up.

There is an option to not allow the customer to choose pick up on certain dates however in my case, I am closed Sunday - Tuesday and I didn't want customers to be able to choose those days for pickup. So, I sent an email *hoping* that could be fixed. Constantine QUICKLY replied and QUICKLY fixed it for me! He is FABULOUS!

Lastly - the "store pickup" icon will appear in your "catalog" or "all" section of your website as a "product" so be sure you follow the quick and easy instructions for how to remove it so customers can't see it.

I am SO PUMPED about this app!!!

SupremeScreenSupply.com

Love it!
This app helps with communication from the client to us. It tells us what day and time the want the product, as well as where. A must-have app!

Doggiecatessen Homestyle Pet Kitchen

Amazing customer service! From all the similar apps, these guys replied within minutes and helped us for the whole day to set up the app for us! It's simple, and exactly what we need for our store!

Always glad to leave a review where its due!

EUROMODA

Amazing app and great team behind it. Customer service at it's best.Always willing to help and resolve any issue.

Le Garrit

A simple app that does the job perfectly. Easy-to-follow step-by-step installation, quick configuration, and awesome support from Constantin (the app developer) that can help you fix one thing or two after the installation. Thank you for this great app and your support!

Belle Vie Boutique Shop

I have a lot of customers that are local to me and it was such a hassle trying to make codes for them to pick up instead of paying Shipping. The app was easy to install, easy for my customers to find and select a pick up date. When I changed store templates my pick up in store option disappeared and I was having a hard time getting it back. I emailed he support team and within minutes they had fixed the issue for me. I will continue to have this app integrated into my site.

homespunrustic.com

I have a small business of arts and crafts. I wanted to offer free delivery and free pickup as well as shipping. The app does offer that easily. I wanted to add some direction under the option and they did it. Aaaand it all happened like 30 minutes from the 1st email! Great customer service

Boutique Collective KC

Haven't even had it a day and already so many customers are using it! Great customer service too. Fixed my set up issue in less than an hour!

Madilee Boutique

Customer Service is top-of-the-line! I reached out about an issue I was having (the issue was totally my own fault) and Constantin had responded and fixed my mistake in no time. Totally recommend.

Lashes By Design

This app has saved us so much money on local customers who want same day service. It was super easy to install, and the support team was able to fix a bug that my theme was causing! Love this app and the developer!