Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Kids Coats

Outstanding app with incredible support from the developer, who worked with us to customize functionality for our uncommon use case. Cannot recommend this app and the developer highly enough! If you are looking for a scheduled, single or multi-location pickup option for your store, look no further.

FRWRD CLOTHING

I think that is a Great app and have a useful assistance. I recommend it for those who want to improve their pickup store

My Strawberry Lady

The assistance we have been provided with adding of our stores and customizing this app to best suit our needs has been OUTSTANDING! We are still in our trial period on top of that! We highly recommend you try out this app for yourself as it also comes with a 14 day FREE trial period so you have NOTHING to loose!

Birdsong Orchards

I have really appreciated this app, it makes schedule our You Pick Flower Field so easy. And the customer support is fantastic.

Sport's Boss Golf & Starved Rock Golf

Constantin from the store pickup app was fantastic! Very responsive and helpful. Give him a raise!!!

Pack for Camp - Israel

This app is really helping us. We have a unique case where we deliver packages to student programs and we're using this app to have a dropdown of the program locations at checkout to save the user having to plug in the address. Constantin the developer is incredibly responsive with any issue and is happy to even help with customizations. Highly recommended!

Yann Haute Patisserie ltd.

I have used this app for a while and when I changed themes and integrated a delivery third party, things did not work as well as I wanted to. Reached out to the support team and got a quick response and help. I recommend it if you are doing a lot of pick ups at a physical shop and you need customers to pick a day and time.

Aija Beauty Halawa

Love this app so much. And this app really helps my business. The support is great, 10 stars for them!

Terragust

We've been using the app for some time now and it works so well. Plus, we've had some questions and developers have helped us and replied very quickly!

Grand Trunk Apothecary

I used this app to be able to limit my pick up times. I am using it for a restaurant and we are small and only can accept 5 orders every 15 minutes. They set this all up for me within a few minutes and it works so well. They are super responsive and helpful.