Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store

This app has been a lifesaver the past year and Constantin is a wiz at solving any problems that come up, highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is a total game changer for my business. I'm not technical savvy or anything but the support was fantastic and the app was so easy even for me. Can't recommend it enough. Many thanks.

Uloha

We are a little less than a week in with the app, but so far it seems to be doing exactly what we need. I reached out for technical support and within a few emails the problem was solved. Timely response and easy feature for our customers to use.

Wandering Sprouts

This was the 3rd app I tried to work for my unique solution and the only one that has worked properly! They were very responsive and helpful and it was set up in no time vs the hours spent with others.

Alter Eat-o: Foods for KETO

I LOVE this app!! It is easy to use and it gives us the peace of mind we need to know our customers can easily choose their pickup location and time of pickup based on our open hours. The customer service with this app is OUTSTANDING!! Constantin is quick to reply to any and all questions and is always willing to help with customizations and integrations. I highly recommend this app!

Community Equipment Program

This app does everything we need. We had few issues with a preexisting app that was installed. Constantin fixed the issues by the next day. I highly recommend trying this app.

The Puffin Hut Ltd

We've been using this app for just under a week now and it does exactly what we wanted it to do. I have to say, the support given by Constantin is nothing short of awesome! He has been so helpful and made the installation a breeze. I have no hesitation in highly recommending this app, very easy to use and the support is outstanding. Thank you Constantin for getting it all up and running so quickly and so easily!

Liquid Rubber Online Store

Great support. To me this is the most important aspect of using an App. When you have questions or an issue, you need help and an answer. Many App developers do not provide support at all.

Cypress Creek Co Op

The app allows me to have multiple locations available for purchases. Works very well.
The customer service is prompt and helpful.

Amber Waves Market

This app is awesome! The customer service is incredibly fast and helpful. Highly recommend using if you need a pickup app for your Shopify store.