Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / in-store pickup option for your products.

Copper and Cocoa

WOW! Constantin you are amazing for developing such a great and useful App. Your help with Customising the App to suit my Shopify store was prefect. Well Done!

Urban General Store

Excellent customer support—truly above and beyond. App is easy to install and very customizable. Simple interface allows one to easily make changes to pickup times and dates and availability (and locations).

Very Stylish Girl

Great easy to use app with quick, helpful support. Nice styled, this app is perfect for giving the option to collect from store.

All Barn New Wood Signs and More

Excellent customer service and so very helpful! I needed this app due to the new pickup requirements from our state due to covid-19 and I'm so glad I found it because I will use it beyond the shutdown now. Response from from tech support is super fast and they have be very accommodating with all my needs. By far best customer service between all the app I have!

Borelli Lab

I think i tried all the others Pickup Apps out there but no one was simply and powerful as this one at the same time. Customer service is incredible and the App works perfectly. You add the App and in five minutes you are able to offer Pickup service. TOP!!!

Murphy's Farm Market

We use this app because we don't offer shipping and needed a way for customers to know that. The customer support is incredible. Within minutes all questions are answered and fixed. I have never had better customer service.

The Watered Garden

Added this app in just a few minutes to our e-commerce website during the Covid-19 lockdown. Constantin responses to all our queries within minutes, and personally made changes to our settings to help tailor the app to our needs. Great app, fantastic service and support.

Weber's Bakery

I downloaded this app because we are a pickup-only store that doesn't ship. It works really well, but the best part was the quick response I received from one of the developers when I was having some minor issues. Worth it!!

TMT Taurus Meat-Trading GmbH

Great App, works really good with our onlineshop! Pickup plugin is very flexible and you adjust a lot of settings. The support is amazing and very fast!

www.eatmebigfatcookie.com

fast & responsive service & tech support. thank you for making such an easy transition. emails responded to immediately! what other apps do you make????