Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect | Reviews

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

M Boutique

This app is working well on our online store so far. The app has many options to configure and it is easy to setup. The support team responds very quickly with questions I have regarding setup. Thank you!

No More Crumbs Bakery

Amazing app and even better customer service! I wanted an app that would allow me to have clients choose their pick up time. This app not only does that but it also has a section for clients to input their name & number of the person picking up their good. Which has made my life A BREEZE! I had a difficulties modifying the app to suit my needs but one email to them and even with the time difference they replied super promptly and always it done for me so quickly! Highly recommend the app! You won't regret it! :)

Too Good Talker

This app has been a great solution to adding a click + collect model to our pastry stores, it outdid most others by offering more customisation. The developer responded to our requests so quickly and got to the bottom of our issues.

Hipsta NZ

This app has been an awesome addition to our shop especially during COVID-19 lockdown. Easy to use and customise, and great user experience for our customers. Even better the app develop are super responsive to requests and have answer our emails extremely fast, they have even jumped on and helped us with setup. Super helpful, would totally recommend this app.

Online Bike Stop.com

Excellent work. Excellent support. I had an issue regarding the Cart Page and even it wasn't the app problem because it was caused by another Rental App, they helped me anyways and fix the issue. 100% Recommended.

stackdmeals

The app works great, is user friendly for us on the back-end and for customers on the site. Support was helpful and quick!

Hotpot Palace

Very satisfied with the function and service. Replies my question in lightning speed. The app can accommodate my complex schedule. Good

BSD Claim Portal

Works great and perfect for my organization! Customer service is exceptional. They are always active and available to help you out. Been a customer for years!

Teochew Foodie

Good app, works well even though it doesn't support express checkout.
Received good service and have been using app for a few months after having tried other similar apps with bad results.

Origen by Macu

This app works great, and the support team is absolutely fantastic. Very fast and helpful. You have to try it.