Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Belle Vie Boutique Shop

I have a lot of customers that are local to me and it was such a hassle trying to make codes for them to pick up instead of paying Shipping. The app was easy to install, easy for my customers to find and select a pick up date. When I changed store templates my pick up in store option disappeared and I was having a hard time getting it back. I emailed he support team and within minutes they had fixed the issue for me. I will continue to have this app integrated into my site.

homespunrustic.com

I have a small business of arts and crafts. I wanted to offer free delivery and free pickup as well as shipping. The app does offer that easily. I wanted to add some direction under the option and they did it. Aaaand it all happened like 30 minutes from the 1st email! Great customer service

Boutique Collective KC

Haven't even had it a day and already so many customers are using it! Great customer service too. Fixed my set up issue in less than an hour!

Madilee Boutique

Customer Service is top-of-the-line! I reached out about an issue I was having (the issue was totally my own fault) and Constantin had responded and fixed my mistake in no time. Totally recommend.

Lashes By Design

This app has saved us so much money on local customers who want same day service. It was super easy to install, and the support team was able to fix a bug that my theme was causing! Love this app and the developer!

Tiendas Relax

This App is great and Constantin was awesome in helping us get our store ready to launch! He went above and beyond to help us out! Great App and Support!

Lunchbox

used for our las vegas pickup event - works well. Love that the in-store pickup is a SKU item as our warehouse won't automatically fulfill something it doesnt recognize! great support too!

#TheSmallestSoapShop by Adam & Eco

This is a brilliant app & the support team are excellent. Constantine really helped with everything. Give it a go! Cannot fault it

Team Aquatic Supplies

This app solved one of the biggest shopify problems: default shipping method is set from least to most expensive, and we have 8 stores which we provide free pick up for, so this option is always the default option because the value is $0. There is no way of manually ordering our own shipping on Shopify. This has been a recurring problem since 2013 apparently, but it is not high enough of a priority for Shopify to fix. After a long phone call with Shopify, the guru mentioned this app. It works by separating in store pick to a separate section in the cart, so if customers to not select store pick up, they will only see the standard rates. So far, this is exactly what I needed! Will test it out for the remainder 14 days trial, but I think this app is the solution to my problems. The developer, Constatin has been so nice and helpful too in helping install the app :)

wguforlife

This app worked just as advertised and is a perfect solution for adding in-store pickup as an option. Constantin was quick to help answer my questions and support my transition to a new theme.