Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Grainger Bakes

such amazing people to help with anything , highly recommend :) will for sure be using this app that you again Constantin

Togninis Cafe, Deli & Catering - Milton, Brisbane

I evaluated a few different delivery/pickup apps and this one is by far the best. Really easy to use and setup for my stores needs. The support is excellent with Constantin going above and beyond to assist with any questions. Cannot say enough good things about this app. Highly recommend trying this app first!

Little Pizza Heaven Popups

Never in my life have I given a more well-earned 5 star rating. Constantin is amazingly responsive. His app has taken our business to another level due to all the features Store Click and Collect offers. Last year, we struggled mightily to keep pickups organized, and now it's an afterthought. Beyond that, we have some pretty special needs for our business, and Constantin responds typically within minutes. I cannot recommend this app, or it's developer enough! I've give it 100 stars if I could.

Eclair at the Bay

Great app - I love how it fits on my website. Very convenient and great customers service. If you need help Constantin is amazing! I highly recommend this app :)

Hammer Skateboard

Super fast support. Simple app that does not make things complicated. Because it is essentially just adding a "product" (Choice of Pickup) to an order, it is easy to deal with.

Vibrant Farm

We've been using this app for 5+ months now, and it's not only been functioning as needed and advertised, but the customer service has been phenomenal! Would recommend to those who want to customize their fulfillment in the checkout experience.

Campmor

We absolutely love this app! - It brought our store to a whole other level for customers shopping especially with the Covid-19 Pandemic.
They are super quick to respond with any questions we have or issues with need fixed with the APP!
I would highly recommend using them!!!

White Elephant Sale

Brilliant app that did everything we needed. We are running a large (8700 SKU) thrift store and every purchase is a pickup. The first day we opened we processed 2,400 pickup requests and the app worked perfectly. Many customers commented it was the easiest pickup scheduling experience that they have ever had. The app was easy to implement, well supported and honestly we couldn't have asked for anything more. I only wish I had more stars to give this app.

Cape Cod Jewelers

We have been using this app for a year and it works perfectly! It is better than Shopify pick up because we want customers to select the date/time of pickup. We had a glitch were it wasn't working (because of something we changed in Shopify and didn't realize) and Constantin quickly worked to fix it for us and it was a huge time saver to have his immediate assistance! Super professional and helpful!

Shop @ Kozmo Kitchen

This has been a good app for us. What has really been amazing is the support. We have an unusual operating model with a couple unique requirements. Constantin helped us find workarounds to enable the process we want, and he has always been incredibly responsive when issues come up. Choosing apps can feel very risky--it makes a huge difference to know the developer has your back.