Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Mark's Dancewear

App works great, and does what we need. Customer service very prompt helpful with any problems that arise!

Tiny Leaf Designs Photography

This app is exactly what I needed. I ran into a few issues (user related), but the customer service was prompt and impeccable and I had it up and run smoothly within hours! I have already had a few sales! Highly recommend.

Icevape

App works great, the little problems that I found were no problems since I found that support was superb.
perfect for stores with more then one location, would recommend for sure.

Thanks

Glenlea Greenhouses

Installed the app and it works great. Perfect for what I needed it to do. I love the location search ability, makes finding a location very simple and quick without having to scroll through all the options. There support was also very quick and helpful for any questions I had. I would definitely recommend!

That's Them Sorted

App seems to work perfectly thus far, asked for support on implementing the button on my checkout page and they couldn't have responded quicker, cracking service, good app, very helpful.

Limited Distillery

Installed the app. Worked great. Exactly what i wanted. I had some css/styling tweaks I needed to make my site perfect and they helped me make it happen in record time! Amazing support. Favorite app yet!

Port of Call Duty Free

This app works great, our duty free store needed an app just like this one to let our customers pick up their products at our store.
Constantin was super helpful when I needed assistance setting up the app.

Drunken Onion

This app is simple to use and perfect for our store. I had an issue and emailed support and within the hour Constantin fixed the issue.
Amazing support!

Colorful Affair

Easy to install, and top-notch support. Look forward to offering this in-store pickup option to our customers.

Foundry Coffee Roasters

This is a great little app which allows our customers to simply pick up their orders from one of our brick and mortar stores. The developer, Constantin is so responsive, quick and helpful at getting everything implemented quickly and without fuss. I’ve asked for a tweak today and it was done within 10 minutes, exceptional service. Highly reccomended.