Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Habitat LA Restore

We have installed this app and it has been an incredible asset to our shop. We couldn't find a more intuitive and consumer friendly app to fit our unique needs and the customer service was OVER THE MOON. Would recommend to anyone.

heidiandhudson

This app is really easy to use and when I needed help they responded very quickly and resolved the problem within minutes!

USD Charlie's Store

We use this app so customers can choose pick-up in-store. We have multiple locations and it works great. We did have issues with charging the correct taxes, but we received help the same day we asked for it. A few months later, we changed our theme so the pick up stopped working. We contacted support and it was fixed an hour later. The customer service is fast and very helpful!

Burger Folie At Home

The app made it possible for my dad to extend the offering of his restaurant business, which is suffering from corona lockdowns. We are not tech-savvy at all and managed to set most of it up ourselves thanks to a clear instructions file and intuitive app. For a few things that we couldn't figure out, we are so grateful to Constantin for the quick and clear help he provided. Highly recommended!

Springbank Greenhouses

Excellent app. Very easy to use and the customer service is exemplary!
Highly recommend it to you for arranging curbside pick-up

Picnik Austin

Love this app! Simple, works well, and easy to understand. Didn't think I'd keep it for long but now it's an essential part of my store. Very good customer support as well. I had a problem right before a product launch and I sent a simple email (late night) and he had it working by the next morning. Super impressed. Definitely give this one a try.

Mangiare and Co Deli GmbH

Really nice and even faster support. They were helping with setting up the app and even adapting css code.

Breadfarm

As a result of COVID changes to our business we transitioned our business from in person retail sales to a curbside model, exclusively online. Finding the Store Pickup Click and Collect app was our dream come true. Constantin has been a gem in helping me with special needs to make my shop work EXACTLY the way I need it to. Thanks to his assistance, and the app, we successfully launched a pre=order site for the Thanksgiving holiday. He tailored product availability, cutoff times and we had more orders than ever before. Thank you for your help, to anyone else looking for an app to help you facilitate your instore or curbside pickup, look no further.

Speakcheasy

This app has helped us out tremendously! Customer support responds very quickly and are always very helpful. I recommend this app!

Bond en Smolders

App works as expected. Very good support of developer. Specific implementation was required for our situation. Done perfectly and swiftly.