Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $11/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kneads • Bakery • Café • Mill

Works perfectly and the creator, Constantin, was so helpful in answering any questions and getting it set up to fulfil our needs. Such a useful app and well worth the cost!

Treaty Pie

Fantastic app, works perfectly and the speed on the responses when you need help is the best I've found on Shopify.

Shush Fashion

Chatted with Constantin today who was very knowledgeable and very attentive. He helped me set everything up and even helped me with areas that are outside of the scope of the app. Very impressed, thank you!

Carb Dealer SLC

absolutely love it! Constantin was so helpful. Answered all my questions and helped me set up my pickup just the way i wanted it set up.

Cairn Christian School Funfest

AMAZING!! Super helpful when I had questions and responds so quickly!!! The app really helped the functionality of our store! Thank you!

Brother Store

Really useful app for adding 'Collect in Store' functionality to your site. Support are also very helpful and quick to respond.

SolarisHospice

I used the trial version of this and it was great! I had to chat in with support to have them help me get it set up the way I wanted to and the really went above and beyond in helping me. Its a great app that allows us to let our customers pickup at any of our various locations

Atelier Green Factory

The app is great and works just fine ! Constantin is amazing and if you have any problem, he solves everything almost immediatly. Wow, many thanks guys ;)

ilovelupe.com.au

Easy to set up with fast and accurate support from the team. Would recommend the use of this app to my clients

Verrill Farm

Update: Constantin has been AMAZING. Very quick response time and has been able to fix any issue we've had!
-------------
I've had lots of trouble navigating the app, however the customer service chat is SUPER helpful and was even able to write script to do what I needed- while we were chatting. Thanks!