Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

designtwentyfive

Just installed this app and I can already tell it's going to be amazing for my business! It was so easy to set up & customize, and when I had a question about something that was not showing up right, Constantin helped me right away and fixed the problem so quickly. Highly recommend for anyone offering store/local pickup! Thanks so much, Constantin!

Brush Salon

Recommend this app to anyone who offer pick up options. Very easy to use and it's installed within seconds! Works great and is definitely a necessity for my store! The app support is outstanding, and quick!! Love this app!

Trailfitters

The curbside pickup button was perfect for us!! Due to Covid and our retail clothing and footwear store being closed we opened an online store thru Shopify. The app was truly helpful in keeping our business going. If we needed help Constantin - the developer, was amazing. Thanks for the technical support! Great app! Also - tried other apps and they didn’t work as well.

Juniper Sparrow

This is a fantastic app with great support behind it. I've been able to quickly get help modifying parts of the app to suit our stores' need. Highly recommend.

Bell Farm Shops

I am using this app currently. It's been working well. But, I am not able to make product not eligible by location. This is a problem, because I want to be able to offer dropship products on my site in addition to items the customers can pickup in store. Right now there is nothing preventing a customer (besides my product descriptions) from selecting pick up in store for items that are not available in my store. I know collections can be excluded, but my dropship items will be spread among many collections. I am searching for another more inexpensive. If the feature to change eligibility by location was added this would be great.

April 23, 2020

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are currently working on implementing an eligibility based on location feature and as soon as it will be released we'll notify you.

Constantin
Founder CreativeR

Big Beefys Biltong

The app is perfect for what we need now and the support from the developer has been second to none! Great customer service, fast and trustworthy.

It has made our shop function much better since installing and tweaking the process!

Highly Recommend!

Sam Rust Seafood

This app has made it so easy to transition our store to online pickup orders. The assistance of the app developer to make updates to fit our specific needs was priceless. Thank you!

The Cheese Shop of Centerbrook

Was having a few issues with customizing my cart options and Constantin responded right away to every email i sent and was more helpful that i could have imagined. Thank you for everything

CAFE MASSIMO

As a non-experienced person I used this app to help my challenging business website. I am very happy the way app works now but I have to say that I am more than happier how Constantin (Developer Store Pickup App) did help me with patience regarding my every little question…

Indigo Traders

I just started using this app and my customers are really loving the new option for store pickup. The customer support is top-notch. The app is simple and offers many options for customization. I don't know why I didn't start using this app sooner.