Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Cornell's Country Store

My customers love this app! I had a lot of trouble with people mistakenly clicking "in store pickup" before and this app fixed it all. Highly recommend!

My Dream Party Shop

Very easy to use app and installation was quick and straight forward. The customer service team have been incredibly quick, helpful and responsive which is all you need with a new app. I am very pleased with how it is working and have asked for some additional features to be included going forward which they have taken on board. Highly recommended as it is making my life much easier as a small business.

Curiouser and Curiouser

I have set this app up to help with click and collect appointments. The set up itself was straight forward but I needed some help to make it work with our Theme. I started a chat with the help team and this was fixed within 20minutes. Great customer service and hopefully a very useful app for us to use.

Me 'n Mommy To Be

Been using app for about a week and so far it has done exactly what they said it would and we are very happy with it. Support has been fantastic about helping when we had questions. We really like the features that it offers, it is exactly what our company needed. High recommend!

Kunstkolonialen

Super app! We use it on two adresses and it works perfectly! And the support is really good as well! I can give my recommendations to this one!

Derb E Cigs Online

Great app, Constantin responded very quickly and fixed my issue even quicker. Used for several months, one of the easiest apps to use.

Cornman Farms

After trying another pick up app that didn't work the way I wanted it to, I researched other options and narrowed my choices down to three. I decided to give Store Pickup Click and Collect a try because the reviews mentioned good customer service AND because I thought if it didn't work I could easily uninstall and try something else. Well, I am here to tell you that I found the app for us! Not only does the pick up app work well, Constantin is so responsive to questions and helped with a bunch of little tweaks to ensure everything about order fulfillment worked the way I wanted as well. I am SO happy I chose this app. Thank you, Constantin!

Bobbi + Bricka

I used this app to help with in-store pickup, and it works great. The support is very helpful when we are trying to make customizations.

Blue Flame Kitchen

If I could give higher than 5 stars I would! We have been using Click and Collect to help us manage our curbside pick-up Take Away meal business for the past couple of months. We were happy with its overall performance as it was the only app we could find that would allow the mandatory pick up of certain product collections (aka block shipping). We are now ELATED with the service as we reached out to support to see if they could help with a few custom features that we were looking for to take our pick-ups to the next level. Constantin from support replied almost instantaneously, I swear faster than people on my own team, and had a solution developed for us within a day!
Highly recommend!

Outdoor Action

I had a small user error and emailed the support team, they replied promptly and were able to resolve my issue straight away. They took the time to actually look into my issue before providing a relevant solution, offering to implement it on my behalf and providing a step-by-step guide if I wanted to do it myself. Best customer service I've experienced from any shopify app so far.