Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

MyEssentialBusiness

This app is very user-friendly for both businesses and customers! The support was also very helpful and quick!

Bridgehead

Easy to install app, and when we did have a need for help on a special integration the developer helped us right away. This is the best in-store pickup solution we've found.

Monsoonblue®

Excellent APP! Exactly what I need for my warehouse pickups....By the way, customer service is incredibly efficient. Constantin did an amazing job helping with setup. MB

Update:
Had my theme updated. Customer service is incredibly helpful. Constantin corrected and updated my theme faster then I can type this review. App Is working great for my business. MB

Petit Pan

The app does exactly what it should, we have been using it for a month now and it has been great. Sales are up. Very easy to install and amazing customer service, the quickest and efficient I've ever seen. Strongly recommend.

Sonoran Spice

Excellent app. I've tried a bunch of others yet people always seemed to find a way to select local pickup when they really want delivery. Not this app. The support is wonderful as well. We just changed our theme and needed for the app to be reinstalled. The got us up and running faster than any other app developer ever has.

Crackershack Fireworks

Great app for providing an easy, user-friendly solution for store selection and pick-ups.
The customer support team is OUTSTANDING! Switched-on, helpful and super fast response.

Well done! Very happy customer :)

Strikkemani

A really great solution if you want to offer store pick-up in addition to other shipping options and do not want to get into live shipping calculations. I had some issues with language localization, but support was super-friendly, fast and solved all my issues. Thanks a million! :-)

Fabbrica Gelato

Great app and the customer service is incredible. I highly suggest this app. It is easy to install and does exactly what it says. A five star app !

Quinn's Mercantile

Quick help with setup. Working well thus far, our customers enjoy the choice of being able to order online and pickup in store!

Wicks & Wax Boutique

I love this app. It was very easy to install. It works perfectly for what I needed. I recommend this app.