Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Carb Dealer SLC

absolutely love it! Constantin was so helpful. Answered all my questions and helped me set up my pickup just the way i wanted it set up.

Cairn Christian School Funfest

AMAZING!! Super helpful when I had questions and responds so quickly!!! The app really helped the functionality of our store! Thank you!

Brother Store

Really useful app for adding 'Collect in Store' functionality to your site. Support are also very helpful and quick to respond.

SolarisHospice

I used the trial version of this and it was great! I had to chat in with support to have them help me get it set up the way I wanted to and the really went above and beyond in helping me. Its a great app that allows us to let our customers pickup at any of our various locations

Atelier Green Factory

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is great and works just fine ! Constantin is amazing and if you have any problem, he solves everything almost immediatly. Wow, many thanks guys ;)

ilovelupe.com.au

Location Australia

Easy to set up with fast and accurate support from the team. Would recommend the use of this app to my clients

Verrill Farm

Update: Constantin has been AMAZING. Very quick response time and has been able to fix any issue we've had!
-------------
I've had lots of trouble navigating the app, however the customer service chat is SUPER helpful and was even able to write script to do what I needed- while we were chatting. Thanks!

Big Fish Riverfront

Overall this app works well. Customer service is a 5! There were a few kinks that they helped me with very quickly. Thank you!

GIRLS' NIGHT COLLECTION

Time spent using app About 1 month

Had some trouble setting up the app to work well, but had great customer service to help me out. Strongly recommend this app. Came back for some more help and was greeted with excellent customer service.

Saratoga Tea & Honey

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Wonderful and extremely prompt customer service! The pickup app works exactly as it should and the UX is very straightforward!