Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Springbank Greenhouses

Excellent app. Very easy to use and the customer service is exemplary!
Highly recommend it to you for arranging curbside pick-up

Picnik Austin

Love this app! Simple, works well, and easy to understand. Didn't think I'd keep it for long but now it's an essential part of my store. Very good customer support as well. I had a problem right before a product launch and I sent a simple email (late night) and he had it working by the next morning. Super impressed. Definitely give this one a try.

Mangiare and Co Deli GmbH

Really nice and even faster support. They were helping with setting up the app and even adapting css code.

Breadfarm

As a result of COVID changes to our business we transitioned our business from in person retail sales to a curbside model, exclusively online. Finding the Store Pickup Click and Collect app was our dream come true. Constantin has been a gem in helping me with special needs to make my shop work EXACTLY the way I need it to. Thanks to his assistance, and the app, we successfully launched a pre=order site for the Thanksgiving holiday. He tailored product availability, cutoff times and we had more orders than ever before. Thank you for your help, to anyone else looking for an app to help you facilitate your instore or curbside pickup, look no further.

Speakcheasy

This app has helped us out tremendously! Customer support responds very quickly and are always very helpful. I recommend this app!

Bond en Smolders

App works as expected. Very good support of developer. Specific implementation was required for our situation. Done perfectly and swiftly.

BAR KISMET

Fantastic customer service and easy to set up.
Quick to respond with helpful direction and very polite customer service.

S+S Hair & Beauty

We have used this app on a number of stores. Why? 100% due to the 110% awesome customer service and problem solving we get from Constantin the main developer. All responses are fast and we have yet to give him a problem that he cannot solve for us. I would recommend this app to anyone needing this functionality.

Groupe Berdoues Outlet

Application super, elle a été mise à jour depuis la création et elle est vraiment bien. De plus, le support est hyper réactif et apporte des modifications rapidement pour aider au mieux les utilisateurs. Merci merci !!

Le Tapageur

I use it for a restaurant, and it works great!!! I needed some help to manage the pick-up time slots, and they sat up eveything in order within few minutes. Thank you so much for this app!!!