Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Beyond Bread Vancouver

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am very pleased not only with the app but also with their great customer service. The app is easy to use and very intuitive. I was working for a client who owns a bakery, and certain items they carry are available only on specific days and in specific time slots. We had some questions at the beginning and Constantin answered them all within few hours. Great value for what you actually pay.

La Caisse à Savon

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

to flee ! is full of bugs, and during uninstallation: full of error messages! you have to manually go and remove lots of crappy lines of code ... luckily I had made a backup of my theme earlier !! a lot of time wasted anyway to sort out the problems caused by this messy application !

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

Terrible sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are working hard on supporting as many themes as possible. For some custom ones, some changes are still required.

If you would have emailed us we could have everything fixed in a few minutes.

Also we have detailed instructions on how to uninstall the app, but if you would have emailed us, we’d remove the app for you and all the associated code.

Currently our app is used by thousands of happy merchants and we pride ourselves in providing a flexible and top quality app that can be used in different type of stores.

If at any stage you would like to re-install it, please let me know, we would love to have the opportunity to regain your trust.

Constantin
Founder CreativeR

One World Bazaar

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been using this app for over a year and it has helped immensely in organizing store pickups and managing customers orders. Anytime we have run into a complication or an issue with how we set it up or changed a setting Constatine has been an absolutely fantastic help answering messages and solving the issue quickly and in a super friendly and helpful manner explaining what the issue was and how he fixed it while making it all seem like no big deal!

Saratoga Quality Meats

Location Australia

The support service was super fast and very helpful, which made setting up the app so easy! The app has also all features we need for our click and collect service.

M Boutique

This app is working well on our online store so far. The app has many options to configure and it is easy to setup. The support team responds very quickly with questions I have regarding setup. Thank you!

No More Crumbs Bakery

Location Australia

Amazing app and even better customer service! I wanted an app that would allow me to have clients choose their pick up time. This app not only does that but it also has a section for clients to input their name & number of the person picking up their good. Which has made my life A BREEZE! I had a difficulties modifying the app to suit my needs but one email to them and even with the time difference they replied super promptly and always it done for me so quickly! Highly recommend the app! You won't regret it! :)

Too Good Talker

Location Australia

This app has been a great solution to adding a click + collect model to our pastry stores, it outdid most others by offering more customisation. The developer responded to our requests so quickly and got to the bottom of our issues.

Hipsta NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been an awesome addition to our shop especially during COVID-19 lockdown. Easy to use and customise, and great user experience for our customers. Even better the app develop are super responsive to requests and have answer our emails extremely fast, they have even jumped on and helped us with setup. Super helpful, would totally recommend this app.

Online Bike Stop.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent work. Excellent support. I had an issue regarding the Cart Page and even it wasn't the app problem because it was caused by another Rental App, they helped me anyways and fix the issue. 100% Recommended.

stackdmeals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works great, is user friendly for us on the back-end and for customers on the site. Support was helpful and quick!