Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Indigo Traders

I just started using this app and my customers are really loving the new option for store pickup. The customer support is top-notch. The app is simple and offers many options for customization. I don't know why I didn't start using this app sooner.

Appna Supermarket

I'm just getting started using the app, but so far its been perfect, most of all the support was awesome! Fast response!

DeVries Fruit Farm

Fantastic app, makes curb side pickup easy to achieve in these awful times, excellent customer service from the developer, 5 star service.

HIGHLAND PACKERS

I can't emphasize enough how great this app is and the fantastic support received from the person/persons responsible for it, almost immediate support and instant help, great job!

BELIEVER'S BOOKSHELF CANADA

This app is fantastic, the customer service the developer that created it offers is second to none, instant answers and solutions, 5 star service!

Be Local YYC

Just added this app today. Support was super responsive and helpful! Constantin was quickly able to solve a few issues I was having with the check-out process.

In A Clarkleigh Garden

Customer service was amazing! Very fast response time and accurate help. I wanted to only offer in store pick up and the agent helped me disable shipping options and re-configure the check-out page to look the way I wanted it to look.

Shop Desserts

Need led an app that will make it easy for our customers to pickup orders from the store by selecting their pickup date before checkout and this app works like magic. It gives us the ability to include a two day grace period for orders to be processed. The developers were amazing at responding to our queries within an hour and resolved our concerns. The price for the this app is incredible compared to other apps we tried. Get it!!!!!!

DiamondArt.ca

This app is just what we needed for our store and Constantin is amazing!! We needed a few things customized to work for our needs and he was happy to help and made suggestions and changes that we could not have thought of on our own. I'm so happy we chose this app!! It is working perfectly for our store.

Habits Jackson Hole

I needed this app to give my clients pick up options and had some small issues but the developer contacted me immediately and fixed my issue right away. . Highly recommend this app.