Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Lincoln Woolpack

This is a fantastic app it really has made the pick up from store so much easier for both my customers and myself for processing. I did need help setting it up but Constantin was so helpful and replied to my messages straight away. Thank you so much Constantin for all your help!

Sugar Babies Childrens Boutique

The app was very easy to install. I had an issue with it not showing on the cart page and it was resolved in less than 15 minutes. I can't wait to use the app more. This is a great option for our local customers and avoids having to create a shipping fee for in store pickup.

Palace Coffee Co

This app has helped us streamline our in store pick ups! Any issue we've come across have been very quickly fixed with the help of the kind and efficient support team!

My Celebrity Closet

Constantin was so helpful getting this set up for us! Great App!
Thank you!

Petite Gazelle Atelier

Nice APP, excellent customer service. Thanks

Brave Star Selvage

This app has been working great so far. I have to commend the 5 star support from the team to help us install the app and make sure that it is working correctly with our current workflow.

We installed this and had customers electing to pick up in our store within 24 hours! Great app and much easier than the discount code workarounds we tried doing before.

-David

Crossfitmode

Fantastic app to allow local customers to pick up in store and save on shipping costs. 5 Star support from both Shopify gurus and app developers for install

Bayview Scrappers

I am very happy with the support I received. The developer resolved my issues quickly and competently. I am sure you will find this program to be just what you are looking for.

The Willie Wags

Set up is easy. Friendly user experience. Quick and helpful customer service when we had questions.

Browluxe

Awesome service and customer support was top notch.