Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

303boards.com

For our customers that need to purchase online, but need to pick up at one of our physical stores, this app works perfect! We have stacks of prepaid items ready to go out the door everyday! Customer service fixed a small issue I had same day!

DIG Gardens

Very speedy help and they set it up for me! Excited to have this app during these times! Highly reccomend

Prime Delux Store

The app works perfectly and is easy to customise the way you need it. I'm not the most advanced user but the support I received is the best I have yet experienced. I would definitely highly recommend!!!

The Shop Online - Predator Ridge's Official Online Store

I am a new user to this app, but the setup process has been great. Super quick response from support and assistance for every question I had along the way. With the COVID-19 crisis, we have had to make a very quick change to our operations model and find a solution to serve our community. I have everything working in my environment and am very pleased with how everything is going and looking. We launch today! Fingers crossed :)

Plant Material

I tried multiple “Pick Up In Store” Apps and this one was the only one that worked flawlessly out of the box. Extremely pleased and the price is very good. Constantin has been rapid to respond to any questions or concerns in addition to going in to the shop to make the changes we needed.

Calico Bean Market

Constantin is AMAZING! He responds so quickly, I am not sure he even sleeps! My wife and I have used this new app for our spice store in the midst of the COVID scenario. It has helped us keep going and we are so appreciative. Constantin even made so many changes for us on the fly!!!!! Thank you: Constantin!!!

STEEL STYLE GARAGE

This app is extremely useful and easy to implement. It's been crucial to my business especially during the COVID-19 situation. The support team is lightning fast at responding.

Stanley St Kitchen

A great app, with fantastic support. Helped us to setup a pickup option at checkout to give us added flexibility. Thank you!

Musclelicious Foods

Constantin is quick with response and quick with the fixes!
He is why we will purchase this app immediately.
Thank you Constantin! Cipriano at Musclelicious Foods

PAVEMENT BRANDS

Great functioning app and great support from Constantin. Was super easy to get this app working and had customers selecting store pick up within minutes of it getting pushed live. Highly recommend.