Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MYSTIQ® | Lash Professional

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Worth every penny, does exactly what I need it to do. Developer support is second to none, always very helpful and prompt.

PARIS FOOD COLLECTION

Location France

Great service, Constantin help me a lot about the configuration. The app is great, straight to the point and very helpful. Very clear for customers, i recommand it

winterluxelife

Location Australia

This app is awesome! Super easy to install. I had an issue that the icon kept popping up in my catalogue and Constantin helped me fix so quickly. Would definitely recommend

Vrac & Consignes

Location France

Au top ! Une réactivité et une efficacité hors norme de la part des développeurs. Application au top. Elle répond parfaitement aux attentes et permet de prendre en charge différentes livraisons click & collect et livraison à domicile via son planning. Je recommande fortement ! Merci aux développeurs !

O&H Danish Bakery

We use this app for pick up for our 5 bakery locations! It has worked out perfect and the tech and customer service help has helped so fast and so easy each time!! Love it!!

Kids Coats

Outstanding app with incredible support from the developer, who worked with us to customize functionality for our uncommon use case. Cannot recommend this app and the developer highly enough! If you are looking for a scheduled, single or multi-location pickup option for your store, look no further.

FRWRD CLOTHING

Location Italy

I think that is a Great app and have a useful assistance. I recommend it for those who want to improve their pickup store

My Strawberry Lady

Time spent using app 1 day

The assistance we have been provided with adding of our stores and customizing this app to best suit our needs has been OUTSTANDING! We are still in our trial period on top of that! We highly recommend you try out this app for yourself as it also comes with a 14 day FREE trial period so you have NOTHING to loose!

Birdsong Orchards

I have really appreciated this app, it makes schedule our You Pick Flower Field so easy. And the customer support is fantastic.

Sport's Boss Golf & Starved Rock Golf

Constantin from the store pickup app was fantastic! Very responsive and helpful. Give him a raise!!!