Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

She2Prissy Boutique LLC

I use this app to set up my local pick up location options for my customers and it is simply a breeze.. the support customer service rep Constantin was simply amazing! She set everything up almost immediately when I signed up. Thank you so much I love this feature for my store

Ace Runners

This has been a great app for us since the built in shopify pickup options did not meet our needs. In addition Constantine has been great to work with and has helped me quickly with my questions.

KINDMOOSE CANDLE CO

Thank you so much for all your help - exactly what I was looking for and the support was awesome!!!! Was looking for 2 pick up locations but only have one store and it worked perfectly.

Phoenix and the Turtle

I have just installed this app with the help of Constantin. He was great and very helpful getting a few issues sorted out.

Shappy Pretzel Co.

has totally changed the way my business works. and does exactly what we needed from it. Also, the customer service and speed at which i get my questions answered in second to none. Seriously impressive and useful app.

Ham Street Hens

I used this app to help my client build a store which had 4 pick up location points, with specific pick up dates and bookable times on those limited dates. The app was easy to configure, but the developer was absolutely brilliant and lent over backwards to help me customise the app so that it worked exactly as my client wanted. I could not have asked for more and would not hesitate to recommend.

Anna's Garden, Home & Wellness

Great app, easy interface and very flexible in what specific requirements you have for what can and can not be picked up.

Soviet

Great support and functionality. I would definitely recommend to everyone who can't get the shopify collection option to work for them

Xenia Boutique

Hands down the BEST app and Constantin literally THE BEST Customer Service and developer 5++++! Constantin help me set up from A-Z and did all the internal changes and extra. We had a few glitches on our website he put time to fix it for us <3. He even customize our order and pickup options as we needed. So if you need a click and collect option, this app looks good is simple and efficient! Our absolutely customers love it! Highly recommend!! Again, Thank you Constantin for all your help! :)

COMPTOIR DE GAUME

Excellent application, easy to use, our customers are delighted. And the support is exceptional, responsive and efficient.