Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Stand Alone Cheese

This app has been a lifesaver for my small retail shop. Due to the pandemic, we have had to convert most of our business to online ordering with contactless pickup at the store. This app enhances the customer experience because it makes it possible for customers to order online and schedule their pickup date and time in advance. On our end, it helps us to organize our workflow and control how many orders we can accept within a given time frame. Best of all, the customer support is AMAZING. Constantin helped me figure out how to make the app work for my store's needs. Great app!

Terre à Terre - Eat at Home

Excellent extremely quick support and has very flexible options, which it means it can be setup in a variety of ways

The Warren

Great customers service. They are always on hand to help with any features you may be struggling with. Very easy to navigate, overall great app.

C'est bon, c'est wallon

Great app, with great customer service ! They answer quickly (less than 30 min) and are ALWAYS there to help you if you encounter any issue ! Keep up the good work ! :)

Fresh Thymes

This app has been perfect for setting up specific pickup times for our Thanksgiving meal collection. Constantin was available around the clock to help with the process!

Snape Maltings

Really nice app that blends in perfectly with my theme. I had a slight issue when installing but Constantin help me straight away and solved it within 30 minutes. Brilliant!

Loja Pascoal

This is a very helpful solution and the best thing here is the support! Every thing is answered so quickly and politely and Constantin is absolutely great in resolving each problem i presented him, and it was in his hand to resolve!

Urbotanica

Super helpful support to get us set up and great app functionality. Support was delivered very quickly when needed also!

San Francisco Opera Shop

If I could give 10 stars I would. Constantin has been an incredible help in getting this app up and running on our store and configured to meet our needs. Great app, excellent customer service.

Muttart Conservatory

This is an awesome app and the possibility to limit the number of orders per time slot is the best part when it comes to managing your curbside pickup orders and follow covid-19 restrictions to reduce the amount of customers showing up at the same time. Thank you Constantin for the amazing support when it comes to configuring and customizing this app to our needs. Best pickup store app we've used compare to the others we tested!