Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $11/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

White Elephant Sale

Brilliant app that did everything we needed. We are running a large (8700 SKU) thrift store and every purchase is a pickup. The first day we opened we processed 2,400 pickup requests and the app worked perfectly. Many customers commented it was the easiest pickup scheduling experience that they have ever had. The app was easy to implement, well supported and honestly we couldn't have asked for anything more. I only wish I had more stars to give this app.

Cape Cod Jewelers

We have been using this app for a year and it works perfectly! It is better than Shopify pick up because we want customers to select the date/time of pickup. We had a glitch were it wasn't working (because of something we changed in Shopify and didn't realize) and Constantin quickly worked to fix it for us and it was a huge time saver to have his immediate assistance! Super professional and helpful!

Shop @ Kozmo Kitchen

This has been a good app for us. What has really been amazing is the support. We have an unusual operating model with a couple unique requirements. Constantin helped us find workarounds to enable the process we want, and he has always been incredibly responsive when issues come up. Choosing apps can feel very risky--it makes a huge difference to know the developer has your back.

Boatyard Bakery

This app allows our customers to select their collect day and / or delivery day. The developers were so helpful with any requests or questions I had, I would happily recommend this app!

KWEEK plantenkwekerij

The developer of this app really helped me out writing an extra script. That's how some extra functions were added and the app fits perfectly the needs of my business!

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare

This app was recommended by Shopify customer support. We are very much satisfied with this app because it is easy to use and as soon as we offered a FREE pickup option using this app, our conversion increased, PLUS Constantin is very responsive to all our queries and comes up with the solutions to cater for the unique needs of our business. He is very helpful and you can always count on him. This app also saved us the hassle of having to set up another location in Shopify for the only reason of being able to offer our customers a FREE third party local pickup option when all our orders are being fulfilled from 1 location only. Highly recommended, this app is worth it.

Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store

This app has been a lifesaver the past year and Constantin is a wiz at solving any problems that come up, highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is a total game changer for my business. I'm not technical savvy or anything but the support was fantastic and the app was so easy even for me. Can't recommend it enough. Many thanks.

Uloha

We are a little less than a week in with the app, but so far it seems to be doing exactly what we need. I reached out for technical support and within a few emails the problem was solved. Timely response and easy feature for our customers to use.

Wandering Sprouts

This was the 3rd app I tried to work for my unique solution and the only one that has worked properly! They were very responsive and helpful and it was set up in no time vs the hours spent with others.