Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Heavenly Chicken & Waffles

I use this app for my mobile food truck which has limited hours and days of the week that it is available. I needed an app that had pick up selection prior to order processing. Support was available immediately. Thank you for helping my business to serve our customers.

Smiths Fashion

Easy to install. Great Click & Collect solution but the best thing here is the support. I had two separate chats with the app developer and both were answered very quickly, very politely and both queries were resolved.

Occasionette

Constantin was a HUGE help in getting the app up and running on our new theme. We reached out to him and he had the problem resolved in under an hour. Great support!

TreatCo

This app has been amazing in organizing my store pickups, and the customer support team has been so easy to work with! They respond very quickly and provide solutions for all your questions and concerns. I am so happy I chose this app as it has truly elevated my business! Thank you to the team for the continuous support and assistance! 10/10 would recommend to all Shopify businesses!

Panadería Lemy

We've used this app to allow customers to choose a location, date and time to pick-up their orders. The app works great. When we've needed to customize the app the support received was exceptional, with a very quick turnaround. We really appreciate all the support received, and totally recommend the use of this app.

Made in Sens

I used this app to creat a click & collect service. The assistance helped me a lot ! Te way to set up everything is easy and well explained.

Sifted Pleasures

I installed this app to be able to set up a pick up option as well as multiple pick up locations. Constantin was very helpful and timely in his responses. Not only is the customer service exceptional but the app is great as well.

Pastisseria el Cigne

Aquesta és l'aplicació que necessites si pretens fer entregues a domicili i recollir a la botiga.
El desenvolupador, Constantin, és molt atent i resol tots els dubtes ràpidament, implementant nou codi allà on fa falta.
A més a un preu molt competitiu. MOLT RECOMANADA.

Tugboat

Best app we've used. We had a few questions and getting support was very quick and easy, customers are commenting on ease of use when they pickup, lovely clean look, can't fault in any way. Plus it's a very good price! 5 star all round.

Gram Sustainable

Great and functional app. It does exactly what we need and it does it well. Simple and clean setup and management.
Plus support from the developer is brilliant. 5 stars without a doubt.