Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

In A Clarkleigh Garden

Customer service was amazing! Very fast response time and accurate help. I wanted to only offer in store pick up and the agent helped me disable shipping options and re-configure the check-out page to look the way I wanted it to look.

Shop Desserts

Need led an app that will make it easy for our customers to pickup orders from the store by selecting their pickup date before checkout and this app works like magic. It gives us the ability to include a two day grace period for orders to be processed. The developers were amazing at responding to our queries within an hour and resolved our concerns. The price for the this app is incredible compared to other apps we tried. Get it!!!!!!

DiamondArt.ca

This app is just what we needed for our store and Constantin is amazing!! We needed a few things customized to work for our needs and he was happy to help and made suggestions and changes that we could not have thought of on our own. I'm so happy we chose this app!! It is working perfectly for our store.

Habits Jackson Hole

I needed this app to give my clients pick up options and had some small issues but the developer contacted me immediately and fixed my issue right away. . Highly recommend this app.

Webshop Mr Georges

Great support! Any question you've got, is answered within a couple of minutes. What a service!

And the app? All you can dream of! Enormous flexibilty for local shows who want to add a pickup in store option. highly recommended!

shopthelittlemarketplace

THE BEST SHOPIFY APP CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER EXPERIENCED. RESPONDED AND FIXED MY ISSUE. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Ace Handbag Wholesale

Best app available for store pickup. Work well with the shipping calculator. Buttons are eye-pleasing and easy to use. Support is top-notch!

Candlestock

Have had this app for less than 24 hours and am already so pleased with it. Great customer service!!

Gilligan's Farm

I used this app to set up a click and collect service on our store as we don't ship product yet. Really easy to set up and use. Customers can pick designated days and time slots for collection. Great, prompt support from developers. Would highly recommend.

The Clothes Mine of Golden

My brick and mortar store is closed due to stay at home restrictions, but our online business is still available. I suddenly needed to supercharge my online offerings with more product and options for local pick up now that people couldn’t just come in to the stores. I spent three hours reviewing, installing, and deleting about three other apps before I found this one. This does everything I needed it to do, including: offering local pick up, letting people choose the store and a time, the ability to block same day pick up (as I need to move stuff between stores), and more. It was quick to install. I’ve had one sale using it already and had a small glitch in my set up - they found the problem in my set up right away and fixed it.