Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Earthward Natural Foods

We just installed this app. Customer service is amazing, if you have a question, or need help, you will get an answer very quickly! Highly recommend this app!!!

MiannChocolateFactory

This App has been a god send especially during covid , offering click and collect in such a simple way has been brilliant, Constantin has been great with little tweaks to make it sync better with our pages and brand . A Definate must have on Shopify if you have a shopfront as well as online store. Love love love it.

The Pour House Record Shop

Does exactly what I needed. Easy to set up and running great so far. Developer was able to QUICKLY help with some changes. Really appreciate this!

RNZYS Bottle Shop

I used this app to set up our virtual bottle shop. We needed pick up only - tech support was amazing in adjusting to remove shipping options and tailoring to our needs super quickly! Would highly recommend

FAYT The Label

A GREAT app if you want to add local store pickups to your store. Technical support is nothing short of AMAZING, Constantin is always on hand to help us out even from Australia! We have now implemented this across 2 shopify stores!!

Dovetail Social

Couldn't be happier with the functionality and user experience this app has given me. I've been using it trouble-free for about 6 months now. During that time, I've needed some help from the developer to implement some enhancements. Each time I've reached out via email, I've received the help I needed within minutes - even though I'm based in Australia! Where else do you get responsive service like this? Happy to recommend to anyone who needs what this app offers. Thanks guys.

IL

Hands down the best app - they helped me set it up A-Z and due to COVID i kept having to make changes to my address etc they would do all of the internal changes for me in seconds - amazing customer service.

Patisserie Wohlfarth

I use this app to help me to develop my business.
Because of the covid, I haded to find out how to get customers and the click and Collect app helped me a lot.
The developer, Constantin, is really professional and reactive. He never let me without help. Thank you !!!

Full Circle Gifts & Goods

This app has worked great for us to schedule local pickups while our storefront remains closed during COVID. Customers seems to find it easy to use and set-up was great for us. We have needed to make a couple of minor adjustments and the developer has been super responsive and has helped us with anything we've asked. Highly recommend tryin g this app if you need something flexible and easy to use!

Studio mg

I used this app to add click and collect to my online store. The developers were super helpful and quick to respond to the small issue I experienced and it was fixed immediately.