Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Lunchbox

used for our las vegas pickup event - works well. Love that the in-store pickup is a SKU item as our warehouse won't automatically fulfill something it doesnt recognize! great support too!

#TheSmallestSoapShop by Adam & Eco

This is a brilliant app & the support team are excellent. Constantine really helped with everything. Give it a go! Cannot fault it

Team Aquatic Supplies

This app solved one of the biggest shopify problems: default shipping method is set from least to most expensive, and we have 8 stores which we provide free pick up for, so this option is always the default option because the value is $0. There is no way of manually ordering our own shipping on Shopify. This has been a recurring problem since 2013 apparently, but it is not high enough of a priority for Shopify to fix. After a long phone call with Shopify, the guru mentioned this app. It works by separating in store pick to a separate section in the cart, so if customers to not select store pick up, they will only see the standard rates. So far, this is exactly what I needed! Will test it out for the remainder 14 days trial, but I think this app is the solution to my problems. The developer, Constatin has been so nice and helpful too in helping install the app :)

wguforlife

This app worked just as advertised and is a perfect solution for adding in-store pickup as an option. Constantin was quick to help answer my questions and support my transition to a new theme.

Style & Horses

The support on this app is incredible! I will always look for apps developed by this team because they are soo helpful! I am so happy shopify works with these guys. Great Job and thank you!

Juren Beauty

I have been using the Store Pick Up App now for a couple of Months and it has changed my business for the better... it is so easy to set up and even when I instaled something wrong, I emailed the company and had a reply back within 5 min and the problem was fixed... Highly recommended

Vibe Clothing Company

App works perfectly. Support has been excellent and fast when I had an issue with a new template was solved quickly.

Bare Korean Skincare

Everytime I have an issue with this app, Constantin is super quick to help. It literally only takes 1 day to solve any problems! Highly recommend!

Pink Martini Collection

I needed the app to be fixed, I sent them a message and they resolved my problem in minutes. Not only that, the app works like a charm. Great work guys.

America's Favorite Gourmet Popcorn

Just started using the app and it looks like it will do the trick. What I really compliment is the quick response and solution in fixing a problem. When you choose a theme, it is possible the theme will not let the app work the way it should, so a quick e-mail to them. They went in and fixed the problem in less than 30 minutes - way above and beyond what I would have expect. Super important to us as the site was set to go live within 12 hours and we wanted everything as perfect as it could be.