Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 8, 2021

This app is awesome! The customer service is incredibly fast and helpful. Highly recommend using if you need a pickup app for your Shopify store.

Amber Waves Market
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 2, 2021

App is super easy to install, use, and customer service is incredibly fast and helpful! Custom settings very simple to update.

Valerie Confections
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 1, 2021

My customers love this app! I had a lot of trouble with people mistakenly clicking "in store pickup" before and this app fixed it all. Highly recommend!

Cornell's Country Store
April 1, 2021

Very easy to use app and installation was quick and straight forward. The customer service team have been incredibly quick, helpful and responsive which is all you need with a new app. I am very pleased with how it is working and have asked for some additional features to be included going forward which they have taken on board. Highly recommended as it is making my life much easier as a small business.

My Dream Party Shop
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 1, 2021

I have set this app up to help with click and collect appointments. The set up itself was straight forward but I needed some help to make it work with our Theme. I started a chat with the help team and this was fixed within 20minutes. Great customer service and hopefully a very useful app for us to use.

Curiouser and Curiouser
March 30, 2021

Been using app for about a week and so far it has done exactly what they said it would and we are very happy with it. Support has been fantastic about helping when we had questions. We really like the features that it offers, it is exactly what our company needed. High recommend!

Me 'n Mommy To Be
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 29, 2021

Super app! We use it on two adresses and it works perfectly! And the support is really good as well! I can give my recommendations to this one!

Kunstkolonialen
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 25, 2021

Great app, Constantin responded very quickly and fixed my issue even quicker. Used for several months, one of the easiest apps to use.

Derb E Cigs Online
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 24, 2021

After trying another pick up app that didn't work the way I wanted it to, I researched other options and narrowed my choices down to three. I decided to give Store Pickup Click and Collect a try because the reviews mentioned good customer service AND because I thought if it didn't work I could easily uninstall and try something else. Well, I am here to tell you that I found the app for us! Not only does the pick up app work well, Constantin is so responsive to questions and helped with a bunch of little tweaks to ensure everything about order fulfillment worked the way I wanted as well. I am SO happy I chose this app. Thank you, Constantin!

Cornman Farms
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 22, 2021

I used this app to help with in-store pickup, and it works great. The support is very helpful when we are trying to make customizations.

Bobbi + Bricka