Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

RNZYS Bottle Shop

I used this app to set up our virtual bottle shop. We needed pick up only - tech support was amazing in adjusting to remove shipping options and tailoring to our needs super quickly! Would highly recommend

FAYT The Label

A GREAT app if you want to add local store pickups to your store. Technical support is nothing short of AMAZING, Constantin is always on hand to help us out even from Australia! We have now implemented this across 2 shopify stores!!

Dovetail Social

Couldn't be happier with the functionality and user experience this app has given me. I've been using it trouble-free for about 6 months now. During that time, I've needed some help from the developer to implement some enhancements. Each time I've reached out via email, I've received the help I needed within minutes - even though I'm based in Australia! Where else do you get responsive service like this? Happy to recommend to anyone who needs what this app offers. Thanks guys.

IL

Hands down the best app - they helped me set it up A-Z and due to COVID i kept having to make changes to my address etc they would do all of the internal changes for me in seconds - amazing customer service.

Patisserie Wohlfarth

I use this app to help me to develop my business.
Because of the covid, I haded to find out how to get customers and the click and Collect app helped me a lot.
The developer, Constantin, is really professional and reactive. He never let me without help. Thank you !!!

Full Circle Gifts & Goods

This app has worked great for us to schedule local pickups while our storefront remains closed during COVID. Customers seems to find it easy to use and set-up was great for us. We have needed to make a couple of minor adjustments and the developer has been super responsive and has helped us with anything we've asked. Highly recommend tryin g this app if you need something flexible and easy to use!

Studio mg

I used this app to add click and collect to my online store. The developers were super helpful and quick to respond to the small issue I experienced and it was fixed immediately.

Full Bushel Farm

Highly recommend this app. It has allowed us to customize our order and pickup options as we needed. The support from the developer along the way has been excellent. He gets right back to you on questions (and we've had a lot) and has modified everything we have asked him to when we couldn't figure out how to do it.

Blak

Easy to install, and customer service is prompt and helpful - we needed a click and collect option, and this was simple and efficient!

CREAM BLENDS

Love the app and the responsiveness! They sent an email as soon as I downloaded the app to my shopify platform. They fixed some issues that we were having right away!